Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

Amazing. What a bunch of sick and twisted liars you people are. Is this all because you know President Obama will win the election?? Are you all behaving like mean, petulant children because you're not going to get your way?? Seems as though you are all old enough to know that we don't always get what we want. Grow up!!
You are brainwashed and blind. Our president knew there was a terror attack under way, he did nothing about it, then he and his administration went on national TV and lied over and over blaming it on an irrelevant "video", and apologizing to Islamic animals for American values. Can it get any worse than this? Aren't you worried that this jackass liar Obama is still our commander in chief? Any real American should be. This is beyond politics.

If you were not filled with hate you would realize that the president would never do such a thing. But you have been brainwashed by Fox News and RL to hate the president beyond reason. People like you cannot think for yourselves. Thank God you are in the minority. I wish you would all just go up in smoke so that we could rid ourselves of your toxic poison. You don't even realize what an embarrassment you are to REAL conservatives.
Dude, you're not paying attention, take the blinders off. Our president and his underlings, went on national TV and LIED over and over to the American people, about the death of our diplomats and soldiers on American soil, which is what our embassies and consulates are in essence. Do you deny this?

Do you also deny that it is virtually impossible for the leader of the strongest nation on earth to NOT KNOW the reason his Ambassador and 3 others were brutally murdered? Now going a month and a half of course. Worse than that, they KNEW that a terrorist attack was under way, and sat there and did absolutely nothing about it. Zip, nada, zero. They were asked to STAND DOWN, and several requests for help DENIED. Until they were murdered.

You tell me if a person who is capable of such blatant treason and betrayal deserves to still be in office.

Before the invasion of Iraq, Christian population was around 1.4 million of the total population and the community had enjoyed all kinds of support and patronage during Saddam’s regime which dwindled to around one hundred forty thousand at the time of the withdrawal of the Allied forces. Did they just vanish? Its a million dollar question.

Legacy of US Iraq

Republicans are such a disgrace using American deaths to try to "score points" against the president. And look at the blood on the hands of American Republicans. Did Bush watch? Did Republicans "enjoy" what they did? Was it as good for them as it was for the Iraqi radical Muslims?

this post has to do with what?

I think RDean is saying that compared with the number of lives lost under Bush while he watched, jumping on Obama for sacrificing 4 Americans to prevent risk of escalation into larger scale war for political reasons is very minimal and is clearly for political points also.
That's a pretty lame comparison, in fact there is no comparison. It is illogical and highly irrational. Reminds of the arguments terrorist supporters often make, goes something like this: "Well let's see now, how many people in the US are killed by violent crime?"

That's how stupid it sounds.

You are brainwashed and blind. Our president knew there was a terror attack under way, he did nothing about it, then he and his administration went on national TV and lied over and over blaming it on an irrelevant "video", and apologizing to Islamic animals for American values. Can it get any worse than this? Aren't you worried that this jackass liar Obama is still our commander in chief? Any real American should be. This is beyond politics.

If you were not filled with hate you would realize that the president would never do such a thing. But you have been brainwashed by Fox News and RL to hate the president beyond reason. People like you cannot think for yourselves. Thank God you are in the minority. I wish you would all just go up in smoke so that we could rid ourselves of your toxic poison. You don't even realize what an embarrassment you are to REAL conservatives.

Aren't you bothered by the fact that the story out of the WH has changed numerous times, that the president refuses to answer direct questions about Benghazi, of the silence of the MSM on all of this? You whine about Fox and yet Fox is the only station reporting on this. You think this is all some made up shit to thwart the election? :cuckoo: Take your blinders off ... the ones trying to thwart the election are the ones who are remaining silent on it.

You're ridiculous. First of all, the president needed to find out what happened before he gave a statement. Did you let him?? No. Willard the Idiot had to make a federal case of it right out of the gate. And if there was really some scandal or crooked deal going on, the other news agencies would have been all over it. You're the one with blinders on.

And another thing, if it had been Bush you would have screamed that he needed to look into it before giving a statement. So don't deny it.

House Oversight Committee line to call and voice your opinion, DEMANDING Hearings be IMMEDIATELY scheduled and this President come before the American people, UNDER OATH and answer for his lies.

Phone: (202) 225-5074
2157 Rayburn House Office Building,
Washington, DC 20515
Committee On Oversight & Government Reform

I was told we need to call here and give voice to our concerns.

I believe there will be an investigation...AFTER THE ELECTION...and Obama will be left out of it. Eric Holder will be in charge and will not require anyone to be under oath.

Obama is a coward, a liar and a goddamned Marxist asshole. He does not deserve to be our President!

this post has to do with what?

I think RDean is saying that compared with the number of lives lost under Bush while he watched, jumping on Obama for sacrificing 4 Americans to prevent risk of escalation into larger scale war for political reasons is very minimal and is clearly for political points also.
That's a pretty lame comparison, in fact there is no comparison. It is illogical and highly irrational. Reminds of the arguments terrorist supporters often make, goes something like this: "Well let's see now, how many people in the US are killed by violent crime?"

That's how stupid it sounds.

Actually I've heard CONSERVATIVES make that argument made about violent crime victims every day in major cities vs. "the number of casualties in the Iraq War" which the LIBERAL media was decrying. I guess this proves the same point -- that any of these issues can be used to push one person's agenda or the other. In the case of violent crime, you cited how this comparison was used to DEFEND liberal arguments, but the comparison I cited used the same concept to argue AGAINST the liberals!

Same issue, opposite spin.

The point is still the same -- that either political party will focus more attention on deaths, losses, or conflicts that suit their agenda to make their points. And they will leave it to others to harp on issues that likewise fit the agenda of the opposing groups.

NOTE: It doesn't make the actual issue cited more right or wrong, and doesn't mean they can be compared to each other.
The part being compared is the political bias in using the incidents to push some agenda, regardless if the comparison makes sense.

Last edited:
Amazing. What a bunch of sick and twisted liars you people are. Is this all because you know President Obama will win the election?? Are you all behaving like mean, petulant children because you're not going to get your way?? Seems as though you are all old enough to know that we don't always get what we want. Grow up!!

Dear Rinata: As a Democrat, I hope that all the people who vote for Obama also agree to PAY for the programs he is promoting or passing. Otherwise, I believe the protestors who oppose paying for dependence on govt have EVERY RIGHT to yell about taxation without representation. I have NO PROBLEM with the health care bill if the people who pass it and support it PAY FOR IT and pay for the people under it! And if the people who disagree sign waivers not getting any services under it, and just pay for their own programs privately.

If Democrats and Obama supports take full social and financial responsibility for their votes, I have no problem with that and support my fellow Democrats in setting up means to do so.

Are you willing to take responsibility for your vote, Rinata?

Or do you expect "other people" to pay for govt dependence, including people who oppose this religiously, vocally and financially (including people like me working two jobs to invest income directly into programs to CORRECT the abuse of tax resources by govt corruption) and yet we will still be taxed and forced to pay for others if the number of takers and dependents voting "outweigh" the votes of working people and business leaders who pay in to the system to support those who don't.

If you are willing to accept responsibility for your vote, and all the people who vote for govt to take care of them under Obama, then I respect your right to vote that way. But if you expect other people to pay for this, that is abusing the system, and I don't agree to pay for that. I have enough to pay for with damages already done by this system of govt abuses, and can't afford to take on a third job to pay for another year of this garbage! Seriously!

Aren't you bothered by the fact that the story out of the WH has changed numerous times, that the president refuses to answer direct questions about Benghazi, of the silence of the MSM on all of this? You whine about Fox and yet Fox is the only station reporting on this. You think this is all some made up shit to thwart the election? :cuckoo: Take your blinders off ... the ones trying to thwart the election are the ones who are remaining silent on it.

You're ridiculous. First of all, the president needed to find out what happened before he gave a statement. Did you let him?? No. Willard the Idiot had to make a federal case of it right out of the gate. And if there was really some scandal or crooked deal going on, the other news agencies would have been all over it. You're the one with blinders on.

And another thing, if it had been Bush you would have screamed that he needed to look into it before giving a statement. So don't deny it.

You do realize that it's been 7 weeks now since the attacks and that the WH has changed its story numerous times over the course of the past 7 weeks? And looky loo not a peep from you. Yet here you are blaming Romney for some remark he made? :cuckoo:

Really?? Other than Fox no one has reported on it. NO ONE. You mean the emails, the changing narrative from the WH, the 'blame the film', statements from Petraus, statements and unanswered questions from the victims families ... none of that warrants a peep from the MSM? None of that warrants the MSM doing its job by asking questions and reporting on it?

Obama was asked point blank on several occasions (again, by Fox) and he dodged the questions. Brian Williams just did an interview with Obama and softballed Libya.

But you go ahead and keep defending the president, keep making excuses for him. Anything, anything he does is fine with you lemmings. Never question, just follow.

btw, had this been a Republican president I'd have been just as outraged at the bullshit. Then again, had this been a Republican president the MSM would have been on it like white on rice. Fact.

btw, had this been a Republican president I'd have been just as outraged at the bullshit. Then again, had this been a Republican president the MSM would have been on it like white on rice. Fact.

If a Republican President had been in charge, I envision
Greater Defense would have been beefed up, or greater use of force would have been
engaged in, where critics would accuse the President of using "excess military action to get points before the election." So a similar but opposite situation would likely have occurred.

You do realize that it's been 7 weeks now since the attacks and that the WH has changed its story numerous times over the course of the past 7 weeks? And looky loo not a peep from you. Yet here you are blaming Romney for some remark he made? :cuckoo:

Really?? Other than Fox no one has reported on it. NO ONE. You mean the emails, the changing narrative from the WH, the 'blame the film', statements from Petraus, statements and unanswered questions from the victims families ... none of that warrants a peep from the MSM? None of that warrants the MSM doing its job by asking questions and reporting on it?

Obama was asked point blank on several occasions (again, by Fox) and he dodged the questions. Brian Williams just did an interview with Obama and softballed Libya.

But you go ahead and keep defending the president, keep making excuses for him. Anything, anything he does is fine with you lemmings. Never question, just follow.

Me too.

Greater Defense would have been beefed up, or greater use of force would have been
engaged in, where critics would accuse the President of using "excess military action to get points before the election." So a similar but opposite situation would likely have occurred.

And four good men would likely be alive.

Fuck the election and point scoring.

Drones.

US ‘too slow’ to act as drone’s cam captured Libya horror

By TIM PERONE
From With POST WIRE SERVICES
Last Updated: 6:30 AM, October 21, 2012
Posted: 12:37 AM, October 21, 2012

The United States had an unmanned Predator drone over its consulate in Benghazi during the attack that slaughtered four Americans — which should have led to a quicker military response, it was revealed yesterday.

“They stood, and they watched, and our people died,” former CIA commander Gary Berntsen told CBS News.

The network reported that the drone and other reconnaissance aircraft observed the final hours of the hours-long siege on Sept. 11 — obtaining information that should have spurred swift action.

But as Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three colleagues were killed by terrorists armed with AK-47s and rocket-propelled grenade launchers, Defense Department officials were too slow to send in the troops, Berntsen said

US had drones flying over Benghazi as the consulate was being attacked - NYPOST.com

Hey TD, are you the sock puppet for Slutty Cum Slinger (LadyGunSlinger)? The reason I ask is that because you've responded to 2 posts that I'd asked her, but you made it sound like you were pissed as well.

You DO realize that drones are just telling people what is going on (unless of course, they're Predator drones and have guns) and you also realize that IT TAKES TIME TO GET ASSETS TO THE TARGET??? Have you ever been in Benghazi? Do you realize where it is in relation to where American assets were? And do you also realize that it takes time to get those assets that can save them from where they are to where they're needed?

But then again.................civilian retards such as yourself who have never served think that the military is able to respond instantly. Remember...............it takes time to get from point A to point B.

Oh yeah.................you have yet to provide a video that shows the attack being seen by the White House in real time. All you posted was a FAUX Nooze video (with Sean Hannity) telling us why Obama fucked up.

Still waiting for the video link you meat lipped twat with a sperm burping vagina.

Exactly what was sent from point "A" to point "B" (Benghazi) in the way of help?

Seven hours the attack went on and no help was sent. NONE.

Who would have given the order to send help?

Was an order for help even given?

? ? ? ? ?????

Obama and the MSM's 'mums the word' silence on it all speaks volumes.

Quick question............do you know all of the assets that could have possibly in range (remember, helos generally work within a 200 mile range), or were there assets even available to be pulled off station and sent there?

I don't know if there was a Marine Amphibious Landing craft or even if there was a carrier there. And remember, they would have to send in helos, because all a jet would do is blow everything up and then you'd be screaming about Obama bombing Americans.

Same thing if there was a Predator drone in the area that could have been available. Anything short of a helo would be useless.

So tell me............were there assets in the area that could have been used?

Do you even know?

This is the kind of event that should unite all Americans in a collective demand for answers. Regardless of party or admiration of a specific political figure, outrage should be the emotion of the day. I think heads ought to roll--from the bottom up. Unfortunately, what will be will be. I however add my voice to the disgust and anger over the Benghazi killings and I hope the families of the dead will get closure in some form. As an American I also hold the President personally responsible, along with several members of his cabinet. This is absolutely an issue that should unite both parties rather than further polarize their members. There is simply no defending those responsible for withholding rapid and direct support for fellow Americans who were engaged in a fight for their lives. If this turns out to be a case of breaking a few eggs to make an omlet, then I think it is time to change up the ingredients with extreme prejudice.

Last edited:
With the election just around the corner, and obama trying to get everyone to believe that the war on terror no longer exists, its being covered up. Obama calling the shooting at Ft. Hood an act of work place violence, and stating the underwear bomber was not linked to terrorism. Calling the war on terror overseas contingency operations and acts of terror man made catastrophes, obama is opening the door for the terrorists. Obama wants you to believe that since "he" killed OBL that the radical muslims are under control. A terror attack so close to the election would not look good.

The only thing this imposter cares about is itself and turning this country into a third world shithole. Obama let four humans be killed and others wounded for his own image. Everything about obama is fraudulent. Obama needs to be put on trial for treason and if we find out its was not born a U.S. citizen the it should be tried as a spy and given the maximum sentence.

Where are the true Americans in our government that will stand up and speak the truth. They wont because it will ruin their political career, They put their own self interest above that of the country's

Last edited:
With the election just around the corner, and obama trying to get everyone to believe that the war on terror no longer exists, its being covered up. Obama calling the shooting at Ft. Hood an act of work place violence, and stating the underwear bomber was not linked to terrorism. Calling the war on terror overseas contingency operations and acts of terror man made catastrophes, obama is opening the door for the terrorists. Obama wants you to believe that since "he" killed OBL that the radical muslims are under control. A terror attack so close to the election would not look good.

The only thing this imposter cares about is itself and turning this country into a third world shithole. Obama let four humans be killed and others wounded for his own image. Everything about obama is fraudulent. Obama needs to be put on trial for treason and if we find out its was not born a U.S. citizen the it should be tried as a spy and given the maximum sentence.

Where are the true Americans in our government that will stand up and speak the truth. They wont because it will ruin their political career, They put their own self interest above that of the country's

Got links to prove the various bullshit assertations in your first paragraph?

Before the invasion of Iraq, Christian population was around 1.4 million of the total population and the community had enjoyed all kinds of support and patronage during Saddam’s regime which dwindled to around one hundred forty thousand at the time of the withdrawal of the Allied forces. Did they just vanish? Its a million dollar question.

Legacy of US Iraq

Republicans are such a disgrace using American deaths to try to "score points" against the president. And look at the blood on the hands of American Republicans. Did Bush watch? Did Republicans "enjoy" what they did? Was it as good for them as it was for the Iraqi radical Muslims? BUSH JUST STOOD BY AND FUCKING WATCHED!

The Iraq war was exactly that. A war. A war sanctioned by both parties at the time, until Democrats thought they would score points against President Bush in the 2004 election.

And the Democrats never let up trying to score points against Bush over the Iraq war.

So don't lecture any Republicans.

Now to the Embassy deaths, Panetta has admitted he left them to die because to try to rescue them was "too risky".

Not a war. Just Americans under attack and an Administration who did nothing to save them.

Obama's Administration let them die.

Panetta said something to the effect that we don't commit armed troops until we have an appraisal of the situation. Apparently an attack on a US consulate wasn't important. I heard a General say that Panetta was wrong and that the military goes when they hear the 'cannon' fire.

And four good men would likely be alive.

Fuck the election and point scoring.
I put all the political issues and differences between Romney and Obama on one side, however this Ben Ghazi lie and cover up should be devoid of any political allegiances. We are talking national security, and if the Commander in Chief can go and lie to the American people in this manner then we have a HUGE problem. I'm even worried even if Romney wins what this jackass Obama is capable of until Romney is sworn in. And so should all Americans.

Here is one of many links to the Fort Hood shooting, and the rest of the paragraph is merely common sense based on Obama's constantly spiking the football for getting OBL.

The Department of Defense infamously called the rampage that left 13 dead an act of “workplace violence.” The court-martial of Army Major Nidal Hasan was postponed indefinitely on Monday by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces over whether Hasan can keep his beard during trial proceedings.
A movement was started by the Coalition of Fort Hood Heroes to ask Congress to put the heat on the Obama administration to change the classification — and make victims eligible for Purple Hearts in the process.

The PJ Tatler » New Push to Reclassify Fort Hood Shooting as Terrorism

Where is Obama's "Press conference" on how this attack went down, and why nobody came to help, and why the truth about who did it was covered up? Other than the one on the very next when he blamed it all in the video and then jumped on the plane to catch a fund raiser, he's been avoiding any real questions. And the leftist media is proving cover for Obamaloney.

Here's the cold blooded manipulative lying SOB we are dealing with. After a night of watching fellow Americans get slaughtered while begging for help, he produces a bullshit press conference with his co-conspirator bitch Hillary, lies to the American people, and then hops on a plane to Vegas.

Forum List

Back