Did Obama Watch As Union Members Faught For Their Jobs..???? !!!!

who the hell were fighting for their jobs?

do you people always have to make up shit?

Their jobs still exist. They haven't lost their jobs. They have assaulted people. Which is incredibly illegal. They should be incarcerated for such actions.

well we always knew obama wasn't a President FOR ALL THE PEOPLE of our country..

only the ones who gave him a chunk of the Union dues they get from workers so they can donate it to the Democrat party

Last edited:
Obama claimed some time ago that he would be with the union members fighting for their jobs..

Or did he just go to sleep?

I guess hes dog ate his walking shoes that he promised to dawn and join the pickets also. But what can you expect, what did he say, "just words, just speeches", things he's good at, actually following up on those words with actions, not so much.

Obama claimed some time ago that he would be with the union members fighting for their jobs..

"Faught[sic] for their jobs"? Do you mean fought to rob workers of their freedom and to steal their money in order to give it to the DNC?

I doubt Obama was sleeping, he was probably enjoying watching all the violence he HELPED in stirring up

this is what you people elected and brought down on us and our country..

the man is nothing but a divider and is actually very evil...he had no business poking his nose into any of that.

I guess hes dog ate his walking shoes that he promised to dawn and join the pickets also. But what can you expect, what did he say, "just words, just speeches", things he's good at, actually following up on those words with actions, not so much.

Did you expect him to join in destroying private property, threatening women, and assaulting reporters and local businessmen? Doesn't seem like his thing. Michelle might be down with that kind of thing, but the President is a bit too slightly built for physical thuggery.

Did you expect him to join in destroying private property, threatening women, and assaulting reporters and local businessmen? Doesn't seem like his thing. Michelle might be down with that kind of thing, but the President is a bit too slightly built for physical thuggery.

Just pointing out how pathetically empty his words are. He's definitely too big a pussy to do anything himself. He will do what he always does, stand on his little podium and cry about those mean republicans, forever in the campaign mode.

Forum List

Back