Did Obama Sabotage BP Deepwater Horizon For Cap n' Trade?

I would like to think no President could be capable of such evil but i have to admit that it is pretty strange that he waited so long before doing anything. Some people do now think that it was intentional. It could be a way for him to make his Global Warming legislation more palatable. Maybe it wasn't just shocking incompetence alone? With the Devil Rahm Emanuel running things in this White House,i just can't rule this out. I'm still leaning towards thinking this President wouldn't do such evil though. The Devil Rahm Emanuel on the other hand?...

The Devil Rahm Emanuel is making all the decisions in this White House. So i think anything is possible. The President has become a mere prop at this point. They trot him out there to give another one of his "Hope & Change" and "Yes we can" speeches to feed the sheep. The Devil Rahm Emanuel is making all the decisions though. The President is a mere prop folks. I'm actually surprised so few see this. How sad.

"The next generation will not be held hostage to energy sources from the last century. The American people are ready for clean energy.

Add your name as a strong supporter of comprehensive energy and climate reform:

I stand with President Obama to pave the way for a clean-energy future that:

• Combats climate change;

• Creates a new economy powered by green jobs; and

• Ends our dependence on foreign oil.

It's time, once and for all, for our nation to fully embrace a clean energy future:

First Name: Jillian
Last Name: HopeyChangey
Email: Jillian HopeyChangey@gmail
Zip: Yes, I'm a zip, you got a problem with that?

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com

I just puked all over my keyboard. Do you really believe all of this shit?

I wouldn't say he sabotaged it. But he is not one to let a crisis get away from him if it is useful.

It does seem the work he has done has shown a lot of deliberate ineptitude. The clean up is managed by dozens of different agencies with contradictory agendas and mandates, and it seems he has set them deliberately at cross purposes. He won't take help from out side source.

and given BP is a going to be a huge beneficiary of cap n trade, it makes you wonder even more.

but never assign to malice what can be explained by stupidity.

The worse the problem, the more he thinks he can gain politically. And from what I see here on this board, his adherents are willing to drink almost any amount of Kool aid he gives them. He gets his agenda (no domestic drilling, cap n trade) further along the more stupid he is. And he also get to attach a huge new set of constituencies (those who's livelihoods were wrecked by this) to the federal teat. As far as he can see, keeping the problem going is win win win. Plus he gets to improve his golf handicap.

This problem will continue until the likes of Zona and Truthmatters start asking questions. And that won't happen any time soon.

Hi Frank:

The more you think about it, the more you have to wonder if the destruction of BP Deepwater Horizon was ordered by the Obama Administration to complete the destruction of the US economy and to pass Cap N Trade.

While I am not ready to draw conclusions that Barry destroyed the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Rig (Wiki) to pass his 'Cap and Tax' Legislation, these are the facts as of today:

1. The April 20, 2010 massive explosion (Wiki) that started this Crisis is yet to be explained.

2. No alarms sounded off before the blast (ABC News).

3. Halliburton is the contractor building REX84 Concentration Camps on US Military Bases (story and story) and just happens to be the contractor responsible for the concrete work that was underway to begin this Crisis (Huffington Post + Wall Street Journal).

4. Barry is heavily involved in the Chicago Climate Exchange (story) that wants to put a price on carbon to make your energy bills 'necessarily skyrocket' ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4]Barry Will Make Million On This Energy Scam[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOHQGPKir0I]Glenn Beck Sees Barry's "Game Plan" Very Clearly[/ame]

5. This BP Gulf Oil Crisis has been mishandled from Day One! The right course of action to take on April 20, 2010 was to:

My USMB Energy Topic:

A. Bring in Super Suck International High Volume Pumps (Post #6).
B. Surround the Deepwater Horizon Crime Scene with Skirted Booms (pic) like this (pic).
C. Vacuum up the oil and seawater, separate the oil, and ship the reclaimed oil for processing into the supply pipeline.

6. Barry, our U.S. Federal Govt and BP have refused assistance from the entire world (story and Super Suck International story).

7. Barry has refused to waive the Jones Act that would allow foreign ships to lend assistance (story).

8. The Federal Government appears willing to 'manage this Crisis,' but they are NOT looking for any real solutions. I have unanswered emails to BP on how to stop the flow of oil into the Gulf dating back to May and the US Coast Guard is taking forever to evaluate the merits of my Pressure-Sheath Technology Solution (My White Paper).

Either Obama really is a total fuck up with no one advising him and couldn't figure out what to do in the first 42 days, or he just wanted to insure that a massive spill would wash up on the shores.

Again, Obama could have surrounded the Deepwater Horizon Oil Rig Location with skirted booms to begin the process of vacuuming up the MESS, so that no oil at all touched our shores, but he has chosen to ignore the advice of the Global Experts in favor of 'managing the Crisis' for his own Political reasons ...

There's no other possibility: he's either the biggest lazy fuck up ever, or he got the result he wanted, an environmental disaster to drive up the cost of energy, pass Cap N Trade and make him look like a pretend executive "I'm gonna kick ass"

There 'is' a method to his seemingly incompetent madness, but you must take a big step back to see the big picture.

There just no way someone who understood the hazards of the oil leak would have waited so long to take any action and moreover, why are Obama and the EPA still denying permits and plans to prevent further damage?

Just keep watching the Gulf Oil Crisis Charade and everything will make perfect Fascism sense ...

GL,

Terral

Satan himself is the real President. Rahm Emanuel runs the show in this White House. The President is a mere prop at this point. Satan (Rahm Emanuel) is capable of anything.

Forum List

Back