Did Obama have a gay relationship while high on cocaine?

I've always said that its the year 2012 (actually it was 2010 the first time I said it) and if we're going to hold Obama's gay sex on crack escapade against him then maybe "hope" and "change" really are "just words"

Last edited:
I've always said that its the year 2012 (actually is was 2010 the first time I said it) and if we're going to hold Obama's gay sex on crack escapade against him then maybe "hope" and "change" really are "just words"

that's right, otherwise, what's the point of anything... tolerance is a virtue.

I've always said that its the year 2012 (actually is was 2010 the first time I said it) and if we're going to hold Obama's gay sex on crack escapade against him then maybe "hope" and "change" really are "just words"

fuck tolerance... it's only applied to people and ideas people were already supporting in the first place.

fuck tolerance... it's only applied to people and ideas people were already supporting in the first place.

i think i read that in poor richard's

Did Obama have a gay relationship? Why, you plan on making a run on him? Obama is fucked up enough already without being gay, but then again, if he was gay, it would explain a few things.

Did Obama have a gay relationship? Why, you plan on making a run on him? Obama is fucked up enough already without being gay, but then again, if he was gay, it would explain a few things.

you don't seem like a compassionate "dog owner" type to me.

there would be nothing wrong in this country having a gay president, and i hope it does someday. if they are qualified.

Last edited:
No, I mean who dug up this thread? I know about Sinclair and his accusations and couldn't care less, but digging up a once dead thread on the topic? Come on...

me
an act of desperation....but why? to unseat the pres or a much needed blow job?

dude... i don't know if you are drunk, or whatever... but that's not how we "discuss" in this house, so take your smut outside. you seem very angry.

all i ever wanted was to know if mr. obama is what he says he is. nothing to do with race or sex or religion.

he is the "president" i am American... i have rights... that having been said, ....

Last edited:
an act of desperation....but why? to unseat the pres or a much needed blow job?

dude... i don't know if you are drunk, or whatever... but that's not how we "discuss" in this house, so take your smut outside. you seem very angry.

all i ever wanted was to know if mr. obama is what he says he is. nothing to do with race or sex or religion.

he is the "president" i am American... i have rights... that having been said, ....
yep, needs a blow job!
who the fuck is WE..
THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE
YOU DO NOT MAKE THE RULES
I was never much of a drinker
i would not waste the energy of anger on a no life dick weed like you . their you go ASSUMING AGAIN.. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back