Did Obama have a gay relationship while high on cocaine?

No doubt about it; white guilt helped get Mr. Obama elected. As for this thread however, "probably"? Maybe you should practice what you preach and call Ms. Infidel out for this thinly veiled attempt to libel Mr. Obama. If you are that offended by the "tit for tat" as you call it.

I told you all.... All I am trying to do is illustrate the hypocracy on the left and in journalism.

I said it was sleazy...just like Herman Cains coverage is SLEAZY.

Just making a point.... and you libs have showed me to have made the right decision.

I feel dirty. I have to go shower now :doubt:

First you spread a bunch of sleaze then you want to shower it off. Yeah, doesn't make sense to me either. :cuckoo:

The point you were trying to make FAILED on everyone, including your RW friends which was obvious given the responses you got.

So give it up. You're only embarrassing yourself (again).

I think the applicable phrase for Ms. Infidel is this; "Stupid is as Stupid does." She's simply not that bright. Doesn't make her a bad person but....really; a gay relationship while high on coke? This is her attempt to make a point?

Larry Sinclair: Obama's "Drug and Sex party limosine" - YouTube

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - YouTube

Ian Gurvitz: RNC: "Obama Busted in Gay Tryst!"

Sleaze charge: 'I took drugs, had homo sex with Obama'

WASHINGTON – The electrifying presidential campaign of Barack Obama faces a new challenge – a Minnesota man who claims he took cocaine in 1999 with the then–Illinois legislator and participated in homosexual acts with him.

When his story was ignored by the news media, Larry Sinclair made his case last month in a YouTube video, which has now been viewed more than a quarter-million times. And when it was still ignored by the media, Sinclair filed a suit in Minnesota District Court, alleging threats and intimidation by Obama's staff.

Sinclair, who says he is willing to submit to a polygraph test to validate his claims, will now get his chance – thanks to a website offering $10,000 for the right to record it and $100,000 to Sinclair if he passes.

"My motivation for making this public is my desire for a presidential candidate to be honest," Sinclair told WND by telephone. "I didn't want the sex thing to come out. But I think it is important for the candidate to be honest about his drug use as late as 1999."

He said - ummm he said seems to be the way things are being decided around here, so lets give it a go folks!
You think anyone with real evidence that Obama was gay would have sit on it this long?
And if you think any media outlet would sit on that, well you need to remove the tin foil hat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJBlwUfIoDk]Obama's First Pitch - D'oh!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I told you all.... All I am trying to do is illustrate the hypocracy on the left and in journalism.

I said it was sleazy...just like Herman Cains coverage is SLEAZY.

Just making a point.... and you libs have showed me to have made the right decision.

I feel dirty. I have to go shower now :doubt:

First you spread a bunch of sleaze then you want to shower it off. Yeah, doesn't make sense to me either. :cuckoo:

The point you were trying to make FAILED on everyone, including your RW friends which was obvious given the responses you got.

I think the applicable phrase for Ms. Infidel is this; "Stupid is as Stupid does." She's simply not that bright. Doesn't make her a bad person but....really; a gay relationship while high on coke? This is her attempt to make a point?

Hey dipshit... I am a HE...not she :lol:

But whats it matter to you. The truth is totally alien to you and your ilk.

Candyass.... you sex predator you. (remember your pm to me)
No I wont fuck you as you asked me to :fu:

LOL, the right is trying to play the same game that they accuse the left of being hypocrites about.

"The left is trying to accuse the right of being hypocrites while hoping the right doesn't say anything about how hypocritical that is for the left."

Hey dipshit... I am a HE...not she :lol:

But whats it matter to you. The truth is totally alien to you and your ilk.

Candyass.... you sex predator you. (remember your pm to me)
No I wont fuck you as you asked me to :fu:

Gee bitch, you sure do hate it when your politicians are vomiting all over themselves. Remember a few weeks ago when you, your husband and kids had to run from Perry's wildfires? Are they still burning by the way?

he he he....

Now you're supporting Cain. There's this syndrome that some battered spouses go through as to where the more abusive their masters are, the more they love them. It must be whats happening to you, you "pretty flower".

Last edited:
Obama is a good looking man. I'm sure if he were going to have sex with another dude, it would at least have be a good looking dude. Maybe Republicans don't understand that because of who they choose to have sex with:

bush_monica_moment.jpg

bush_defeated_resigns.jpg

i wonder if this will come up in the campaign ?

Lets hope, because the right will look stupid.

unless it's true, like with john edwards, and president bill clinton, that it turned out they were lying to the people.

i don't care what his persuasion pension or bents are for god sex or drugs, especially about the past.

what i would object to is his running for president, and not being 100 percent transparent about everything. i don't think obama is very honest. not like lincoln or washington were.

i wonder if this will come up in the campaign ?

Lets hope, because the right will look stupid.

unless it's true, like with john edwards, and president bill clinton.

i don't care what his persuasion pension or bents are for god sex or drugs, especially about the past.

what i would object to is his running for president, and not being 100 percent transparent about everything. i don't think obama is very honest. not like lincoln or washington were.

The story about him being gay has been around since 2008, think they would have found some proof by now. :lol:

It's pretty obvious Obama is gay. That's not a big deal. It's the lie and the double standard in honest journalism that is.

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious Obama is gay. That's not a big deal. It's the lie and the double standard in honest journalism that is.

how is it obvious he's gay, he's got a wife and two beautiful children. ?

i know people say, no girlfriends have ever come forward, but i have lots of old girlfriends that never would. maybe if i became president.

i know the hospital i was born at would mention who i was somewhere on the property. whatever.

how is it obvious he's gay, he's got a wife and two beautiful children. ?

i know people say, no girlfriends have ever come forward, but i have lots of old girlfriends that never would. maybe if i became president.

i know the hospital i was born at would mention who i was somewhere on the property. whatever.

Yeah he's the first gay guy to have a wife and kids. hahaha. His mannerisms and his past say plenty. I don't care about it. It's the lie that matters. Same with any republican or independent that lies.

Last edited:

It is pretty obvious he is not. :lol:
And I am not saying this as a liberal, I am saying this as someone who has very good gaydar.

It is pretty obvious he is not. :lol:
And I am not saying this as a liberal, I am saying this as someone who has very good gaydar.

i was going to ask you that... people experiment when they're young sometimes.

i have gay friends and family members who think he is. i really don't care. unless people are being killed because of it. he throws a baseball like a girl, but he's good at basketball and golf... soo...lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back