Did Obama have a gay relationship while high on cocaine?

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MceFVpJ-Gyc]Larry Sinclair: Obama's "Drug and Sex party limosine" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxmn1ZuMw4]Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - YouTube[/ame]

Ian Gurvitz: RNC: "Obama Busted in Gay Tryst!"

Sleaze charge: 'I took drugs, had homo sex with Obama'

WASHINGTON – The electrifying presidential campaign of Barack Obama faces a new challenge – a Minnesota man who claims he took cocaine in 1999 with the then–Illinois legislator and participated in homosexual acts with him.

When his story was ignored by the news media, Larry Sinclair made his case last month in a YouTube video, which has now been viewed more than a quarter-million times. And when it was still ignored by the media, Sinclair filed a suit in Minnesota District Court, alleging threats and intimidation by Obama's staff.

Sinclair, who says he is willing to submit to a polygraph test to validate his claims, will now get his chance – thanks to a website offering $10,000 for the right to record it and $100,000 to Sinclair if he passes.

"My motivation for making this public is my desire for a presidential candidate to be honest," Sinclair told WND by telephone. "I didn't want the sex thing to come out. But I think it is important for the candidate to be honest about his drug use as late as 1999."

He said - ummm he said seems to be the way things are being decided around here, so lets give it a go folks!

Will the community organizer take a lie detector test?

Will there be a press conference?

Or will it just be ignored like all his other scandals....

I could care less if he is bisexual.... thats his business. I just want to know if the idiots here are going to apply the same standards to the President Obama.

i must have missed the sexual harassment part...

i'll reread it

i guess this about the moral equivalency of married man cheating on his wife.

okay

i won't be voting for obama either.

Last edited:
obama-cocaine.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This came up the first election. I think Obama has better taste than that.

It would be nice if the same journalists, that are trying to destroy Herman Cain with he said she said crap, would apply the same standards to this story.

I guarantee you they didnt do that with Obama... in fact I know they didnt because I have never heard about Larry Sinclair before earlier tonight.

I admit.... this is a sleazy thread, but I am trying to make a point here.

There is a double standard in journalism and with most Dems here on USMB.

Why won't Obama come clean about his bone smoking past?
Federal Judge Robert W. Sweet, an active member of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, said Americans will know they have an honest president when he/she recommends a review of marijuana prohibition. Obama's refusal to even discuss the marijuana issue was the first indication that he's not trustworthy.

Larry Sinclair: Obama's "Drug and Sex party limosine" - YouTube

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - YouTube

WASHINGTON – The electrifying presidential campaign of Barack Obama faces a new challenge – a Minnesota man who claims he took cocaine in 1999 with the then–Illinois legislator and participated in homosexual acts with him.

When his story was ignored by the news media, Larry Sinclair made his case last month in a YouTube video, which has now been viewed more than a quarter-million times. And when it was still ignored by the media, Sinclair filed a suit in Minnesota District Court, alleging threats and intimidation by Obama's staff.

Sinclair, who says he is willing to submit to a polygraph test to validate his claims, will now get his chance – thanks to a website offering $10,000 for the right to record it and $100,000 to Sinclair if he passes.

"My motivation for making this public is my desire for a presidential candidate to be honest," Sinclair told WND by telephone. "I didn't want the sex thing to come out. But I think it is important for the candidate to be honest about his drug use as late as 1999."

He said - ummm he said seems to be the way things are being decided around here, so lets give it a go folks!
You think anyone with real evidence that Obama was gay would have sit on it this long?
And if you think any media outlet would sit on that, well you need to remove the tin foil hat.

You think anyone with real evidence that Obama was gay would have sit on it this long?
And if you think any media outlet would sit on that, well you need to remove the tin foil hat.

This is an old story...

Look at when it was uploaded.

Uploaded by GavinVox68 on May 15, 2008

Thanks for making my point :clap2:

Journalism is dead in America!

I admit.... this is a sleazy thread, but I am trying to make a point here.

There is a double standard in journalism and with most Dems here on USMB.

Yes, it's a veeeery SLEAZY thread. This story was everywhere a few years ago (media and message boards) - and was thoroughly debunked by polygraph testing. Plus, Sinclair repeatedly refused to give a name for the "supposed" limo driver.

Last edited:

This is an old story...

I said above that it came out during the last election, and you said you'd never heard of him. Now you say it came out in 2008 like I said it did.

This is an old story...

I said above that it came out during the last election, and you said you'd never heard of him. Now you say it came out in 2008 like I said it did.
I saw stories in some tabloids right after he was elected.

This is an old story...

um.. okay

Forum List

Back