Did Obama DESERVE to become president??

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Don't care If you liked his policies or not.

Do you really think someone with that shallow a resumee derserved to be elected president????????????????

Whether or not a particular person 'deserves' the office is a moot point. If you qualify legally, and you're elected, you're the President.

He deserved to be elected president for the same reason he deserved to win the Nobel Prize. Nothing. And, he is black. Even SAYING that he was and is unqualified makes someone a racist.

Now that he's done such a horrible job, reducing the nation to glowing embers, he is still black and should be reelected or it's racism.

He met the basic requirements.. so with that, he was 'basically deserving'

The problem was the ignorant masses that fell for this guy and this platform, hook line and sinker, for whatever reasons

I belevie many believed in what he was FIRST campaigning on...but the platform changed and many did not realize it.

Originally, he was talking about "changing the way they do things in Washington"

People were angry at Washington...and he jumped all over it. Lobbyists, back room deals...etc.

He promised CHANGE....referring to washington.

Somewhere down the road, the slogan became "Fundamentally change America"

My guess....if his slogan was "Fundamentally Change America" from day one...he would have lost.

Do you really think someone with that shallow a resumee derserved to be elected president????????????????
Unfortunately.....for you Teabaggers.....all White-people were not required to "pass" (on running for The Presidency), before Obama was entitled to his turn.

Despite what you might hear (from your 'Baggin' Brethren), Obama did NOT jump-in-line, ahead-of-you.

(It was probably that Harvard Degree that did it.)​

Yes, and you do not deserve to post here.

you feel that pointing out that Obama had a thin resume as it pertains to leadership and governing is a sign that he should not have the right to post on here?

He met the basic requirements.. so with that, he was 'basically deserving'

The problem was the ignorant masses that fell for this guy and this platform, hook line and sinker, for whatever reasons
We're still.....

....right????

301.gif

you feel that pointing out that Obama had a thin resume as it pertains to leadership and governing is a sign that he should not have the right to post on here?

Thats not the reason I am saying that, I am saying that ginscpy doesn't deserve to post here because he is an obnoxious douche, look up his post history if you don't want to take my word for it.

Thats not the reason I am saying that, I am saying that ginscpy doesn't deserve to post here because he is an obnoxious douche, look up his post history if you don't want to take my word for it.

Not that I do or dont want to take your word for it.....I appreciate your posts and that is all that is important....How you perceive his posts is irrelevant to me....but likely I will find them obnoxious as well if you do......
But I appreciate you clearing that up for me. I was confused.

Not that I do or dont want to take your word for it.....I appreciate your posts and that is all that is important....How you perceive his posts is irrelevant to me....but likely I will find them obnoxious as well if you do......
But I appreciate you clearing that up for me. I was confused.

It's all good my friend. :thup:

He was undistinguished as President of the Harvard Law Review...undistinguished as a lawyer...undistinguished as a college professor...undistinguished as a State Senator...and undistinguised as a US Senator.

He has zero executive skills...has never been good at crafting legislation...and has never run a business or created a job in his life.

Barack Obama's entire life is based upon his being the first black President of the Harvard Law Review. That...and an ability to read from a teleprompter and deliver a heck of a speech...is all that he is. So you tell me...does he "deserve" the job he currently holds?

Geraldine Ferraro was correct.

"If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position," Ferraro told California's "Daily Breeze" newspaper. "And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."

Ferraro: Obama "Very Lucky To Be Who He Is" - Horserace - CBS News

But "deserve" is hard to answer. I focus more on what America deserves than on what Obama may have deserved ... and we don't deserve much as shallow as we have become. TM was ironically correct in her Flame Zone posts this morning. America has become very shallow. Obama is part of the evidence of this.

Forum List

Back