Did Obama Crime Machine Kill Andrew Breitbart?

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
It took LA a week to declare the cause of death for Whitney Houston but they knew two hours after Andrew Breitbart’s death that it was natural and they told the world as fast as they could. Andrew said he would release footage that would hurt Obama and now the alternative media gadfly is dead. It goes on and on and if that film does not get released in full I call it shenanigans.

Did The Obama Crime Machine Kill Breitbart? - YouTube
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p14Bj0cnxk]Did The Obama Crime Machine Kill Breitbart? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment: This idea isn't out of bounds.

Did Obama Crime Machine Kill Andrew Breitbart?

Of course Obama did it. He is a Kenyan ninja by night. Everyone knows THAT!

Sides Andy had no other enemies. Everyone says he had kids... isn't that all ya need to know?

I had no idea the R's are THIS desperate.

Pretty funny stuff.

Keep it up. I'm sure there are rw's who will form a line behind you.

Anything is possible. He had some very powerful & evil enemies. It really wouldn't surprise me. It's very sad. Andrew Breitbart will be missed for sure. :(

It took LA a week to declare the cause of death for Whitney Houston but they knew two hours after Andrew Breitbart’s death that it was natural and they told the world as fast as they could. Andrew said he would release footage that would hurt Obama and now the alternative media gadfly is dead. It goes on and on and if that film does not get released in full I call it shenanigans.

Comment: This idea isn't out of bounds.
alexjones09.gif

denierdemotivators16.jpg

Forum List

Back