Did Oakland Raiders throw game because QB refused to kneel during anthem?

Not much chance of that. The NFL does not want the fans to find out games are rigged.
yeah these games are no different than boxing where the fighter gets paid to take a dive. the NFL didnt used to be like this before so much money was involved.It only started sometime back in the 90's. I will never give the NFL a dime of my money again.havent in two years when the obvious happened where pete the cheat took a payoff and threw the superbowl.
that was so obviously he threw that game a child could see that. Reminded me an awful lot of when Callahan threw the Raiders superbowl game

The whole NFL season is rigged since the weaker teams get a softer schedule. It's ok to give the weak teams special treatment in the off-season such as higher draft picks. But once the season starts, the special treatment should stop.

Not much chance of that. The NFL does not want the fans to find out games are rigged.
yeah these games are no different than boxing where the fighter gets paid to take a dive. the NFL didnt used to be like this before so much money was involved.It only started sometime back in the 90's. I will never give the NFL a dime of my money again.havent in two years when the obvious happened where pete the cheat took a payoff and threw the superbowl.
that was so obviously he threw that game a child could see that. Reminded me an awful lot of when Callahan threw the Raiders superbowl game

The whole NFL season is rigged since the weaker teams get a softer schedule. It's ok to give the weak teams special treatment in the off-season such as higher draft picks. But once the season starts, the special treatment should stop.

the only time i ever watch the corrupt NFL anymore is when the Rams and niners play,thats it and that is because i waited fucking forever for the rams to come back to LA to see that california rivalry renewed.

ever since the obvious happened when pete the cheat threw the superbowl to the cheatriots two years ago,i stopped watching,anybody who cant see that he took a payoff to throw that game is an idiot and there are many here.last years superbowl was almost just as obvious,it was so obvious the falcon players stopped trying and let the pats come back and win on purpose because the NFL wanted a storyline to use of brady having the greatest comeback in history and to get revenge against goddel.

I told EVERYONE i knew last year at halftime that would happen.last yeari also knew the donkeys would win the superbowl cause they wanted manning to go out and retire as a winner. the morons around here laugh at me for saying the obvious that these games are fixed and scipted,but thats okay,I am the one making lots of money off the superbowl games cause i already know whats going to happen.:biggrin:

one poster here says please watch the superbowl,,WHY should i do that when i already know what the outcome is going to be?:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back