Did Oakland Raiders throw game because QB refused to kneel during anthem?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ShootSpeeders, Sep 29, 2017.

1. The Sage of Main Street

The Sage of Main Street Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,750
    The Rich Despise, Hate, and Fear All Other White People

"We" didn't give those untamed savages anything; the ruling class did, especially its degenerate power-hungry sons. Get rid of those people and this decades-long nightmare is over.

2. JOSweetHeart

JOSweetHeart Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,605
    If them other guys hate enough where that one player decided to stand, no pun intended, there is nothing forcing them to put up with him its their lives.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

3. Muhammed

Muhammed Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,891
    I played center when I was a kid. What do you think happened when the QB pissed us off.

Let's just say the opposing team's troglodyte middle linebacker had a lot of fun that day.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. ShootSpeeders

ShootSpeeders Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,950

Shut you racist mouf, white-boy.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. ShootSpeeders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,950
    But the issue in this case is did the offensive linen have just cause to be mad.

6. Slyhunter

Slyhunter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,135
    cause or not, if they threw the game fire their asses.

7. ShootSpeeders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,950
    Not much chance of that. The NFL does not want the fans to find out games are rigged.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,631

Good! Good! Let those SOB's kill the game! The NFL spirals in as Roger boy sits back afraid to enforce his own rules when they don't suit him. I know for a fact that SB XXX was thrown by QB Neil O'Donnell for a payout, so this isn't hard to believe. Once again like a bloodhound, Trump sniffs out the Left at work and pulls the sheet off their bed! Now the NFL has one of two choices:

1). Acquiesce to Donald Trump and quit the bull to save their careers.
    2). Continue to be the overpaid, spoiled jackasses they are and send the NFL down the tubes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,376
    I dont know anything about that but i DO know that criminal ex raiders head coach Bill Callahan threw the superbowl for his friend john gruden to win the superbowl since they BOTH hated al davis and callahan did not like most the players on the raiders team either.

the proof is in the pudding on that.the whole week leading up to the game,the players were really excited about the original game plan he had drawn up and designed against the buccaneers.Most the plays called for running plays which was the bucs weakness,stopping the run.Instead just a mere 48 hours before the game,he mysteriously changed the game plan and instead of attacking their weakness,stopping the run,he changed it to attacking their strength,the passing game.

the players BEGGED him not to change the plan,they had no confidance in it whatsoever.WHY would you stick with a game plan the players had no confidance in and abandon one that they DID and were excited about? do the math,

PLUS Tim Brown said in his entire career with the Raiders and college football,high school and even going back to pop warner,there was never ONCE in his life,where he saw a game plan altered at the last minute a mere 48 hours before the game. and remember,the ORIGINAL plan,the players were all excited about,but the one they changed it to,they had no confidence in.

Also the Raider players said that they Bucs seemed to know every single play they were calling making the comment saying-IT FELT LIKE THEY WERE IN THE HUDDLE WITH US,THEY SEEMED TO KNOW EXACTLY EVERY OFFENSIVE PLAY WE CALLED.

could that be because callahan let gruden know what the plays would be he would call? I would say that is pretty obvious.

does not take a genuis to see the obvious that callahan is a criminal who belongs behind bars.

here check out the facts yourselves.

Jerry Rice agrees with Tim Brown: Bill Callahan sabotaged us

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,376
    :udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

yeah these games are no different than boxing where the fighter gets paid to take a dive. the NFL didnt used to be like this before so much money was involved.It only started sometime back in the 90's. I will never give the NFL a dime of my money again.havent in two years when the obvious happened where pete the cheat took a payoff and threw the superbowl.
    that was so obviously he threw that game a child could see that. Reminded me an awful lot of when Callahan threw the Raiders superbowl game

this should be in the SPORTS section.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017