Did NBC plan video leak to take down Donald Trump?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
No shit!!!!

NY Post ^ | October 16, 2016 | Staff

NBC execs are rumored to have leaked the despicable Donald Trump “grab ’em by the p - - - y” tape to the Washington Post in a bid to influence the presidential race, sources tell Page Six.

But NBC News is also holding back a potentially damaging tape of Hillary Clinton.

No shit!!!!

NBC execs are rumored to have leaked the despicable Donald Trump “grab ’em by the p - - - y” tape to the Washington Post in a bid to influence the presidential race, sources tell Page Six.

But NBC News is also holding back a potentially damaging tape of Hillary Clinton.
:cuckoo:

• Banned
No shit!!!!

:cuckoo:
:321:

No shit!!!!

They work for that no good Hillary...Excusez moi/ Excuse me.. you care about the fact that Donald grab a Pu_ _ y 10 years ago.
Or i hope that i could say that how many of you Grab a P_ _ _ y 10 years ago ?:ssex:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back