Did NASA alter Mars photo to make anomaly disappear? Nah... (?)

Here's the point. The first picture shows something. Me, personally, I'd try to get a better look in the next pass and see what it is. Take a look at the second washed out picture and tell me if that's NASA trying to get a better look at whatever that was.

Just look at the two pictures.
first of all the second isn't washed out .
the sun is higher on the horizon and hitting the lens at a more direct angle.

I've read most of the "explanations" and my point remains, did NASA actually even want to take a closer look?

The truth is you don't really want or care about a closer look. James Cameron could build his own ship and fly over there with HD cameras. All the conspiracy guys would do is claim it was faked like the moon landing. Why? Because the conspiracy people want a conspiracy.

I found another picture they took.....this one needs some explanation!! Lol!

caroljo-albums-misc-picture4722-mars.png

I've read most of the "explanations" and my point remains, did NASA actually even want to take a closer look?

The truth is you don't really want or care about a closer look. James Cameron could build his own ship and fly over there with HD cameras. All the conspiracy guys would do is claim it was faked like the moon landing. Why? Because the conspiracy people want a conspiracy.

No I wanted a closer look, there's a bunch of things on Mars and the Moon that need a closer look

Here's the point. The first picture shows something. Me, personally, I'd try to get a better look in the next pass and see what it is. Take a look at the second washed out picture and tell me if that's NASA trying to get a better look at whatever that was.

Just look at the two pictures.
first of all the second isn't washed out .
the sun is higher on the horizon and hitting the lens at a more direct angle.

Righhhhht. And in the year 2012 thats the best NASA can do to get a closer look at something.

No I wanted a closer look, there's a bunch of things on Mars and the Moon that need a closer look

Well at least you admit there's no conspiracy. You got the closest look you're gonna get with the shitty lowest bidder cameras they sent. If you want a better one stop parroting other people's theories. Team up with some investors and launch your own mission.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back