Did NASA alter Mars photo to make anomaly disappear? Nah... (?)

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
article-2185737-14742AEC000005DC-830_634x632.jpg

Note the object on the horizon.

article-2185737-14742AE7000005DC-620_634x636.jpg

Note how NASA makes the object disappear by washing out the horizon.

I see a splotch and spots. I don't see an "object".

Yes, NASA has been clearing up these "spots and splotches" on the Moon and Mars for over 50 years now

They did a very effective job this time as you can plainly see.

Yes, NASA has been clearing up these "spots and splotches" on the Moon and Mars for over 50 years now

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

for asshats like you it could never be something as ubiquitous as.... say, mars has weather.
you don't even bother to ask the most obvious question: how much time elasped between the pictures ?

for asshats like you it could never be something as ubiquitous as.... say, mars has weather.
you don't even bother to ask the most obvious question: how much time elasped between the pictures ?

So that's either a rain cloud or the planet Venus

Hmmkay

Hmmkay
I love it when you ass hats prove you're ass hats without help.
anyone not perception impaired would have said dust ....mars is very windy and dusty
the same non perception impaired person would also know that Venus is farther from mars then it is from the earth.. making it even harder to see.

That second picture made me laugh after they had the blip on the first. NASA really made an effort into taking a look on the horizon again. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLq8KZQ0L_8]Black Sabbath-Snowblind - YouTube[/ame]

Hmmkay
anyone not perception impaired would have said dust ....mars is very windy and dusty
the same non perception impaired person would also know that Venus is farther from mars then it is from the earth.. making it even harder to see.

Frank is definitely an asshat.

Here's the point. The first picture shows something. Me, personally, I'd try to get a better look in the next pass and see what it is. Take a look at the second washed out picture and tell me if that's NASA trying to get a better look at whatever that was.

Just look at the two pictures.

Hmmkay

Frank is definitely an asshat.

And candycorn is the dingleberry in the crack.

Forum List

Back