Did Mohammad marry and 8 year old?

Feb 20, 2012
I'm watching you...
So, let's get this straight, Mohammad gets engaged to a six year old named Aisha (by forcing her father to let him do so at the point of a sword), and then marries er rapes her at the age of 8, and gets elevated to status of prophet in Islam? Run that one by me again?

OMG-Meme-by-Chad-Syphrett.png

Maybe the girls have to get married so young because they are beheaded before they are adults.

You've missed the Dancing Boys of Afghanistan.

NAMBLA on ME steroids. But to be true here, Islam is going to have their percentage of whackos and crazies and pedophiles like the rest of the planet.

I've tried desperately to attempt to understand young brides. Now I do understand 12 year old brides BUT circa 1200 AD when the lifespan of a woman bearing children was 20.

Not freaking now though.

And I'm sorry as can be. You have to be one loser dude to think a 6 year old is hot for you and you're hot for her.

So, let's get this straight, Mohammad gets engaged to a six year old named Aisha (by forcing her father to let him do so at the point of a sword), and then marries er rapes her at the age of 8, and gets elevated to status of prophet in Islam? Run that one by me again?

OMG-Meme-by-Chad-Syphrett.png
Yep. But moooslims around the world think he was a truthful upstanding individual. He was a child raper and a lying POS!!!

You've missed the Dancing Boys of Afghanistan.

NAMBLA on ME steroids. But to be true here, Islam is going to have their percentage of whackos and crazies and pedophiles like the rest of the planet.

I've tried desperately to attempt to understand young brides. Now I do understand 12 year old brides BUT circa 1200 AD when the lifespan of a woman bearing children was 20.

Not freaking now though.

And I'm sorry as can be. You have to be one loser dude to think a 6 year old is hot for you and you're hot for her.

They don't care about attraction. Marriages are political arraingements and the females in the family little more then a piece of property. Some of these creepy old dudes treat their donkey's with more respect then their wife. You can't expect better from a religion started by satan.

I don't give a fuck even if it was you !

you don't give a fuck even if what was who? Huh? Did I miss something?

He doesn't care how many people Mohammed raped or killed. What does that have to do with religion that somebody should mention it in a religious forum?

OHHHHHHHHH Thanks for the explaination. :)

You look at the lives of Jesus and Mohammad and you can clearly see who is the man from God and who is not. But your right Why should 72VirginCamels mention the leader of one of the fastest growing religions in the USA in a religious forum, It's clearly off topic. Maybe techieny wants to talk about spring fashion instead; I hear tangerine is the in color.

Forum List

Back