Did Mitt get away with it?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Romney Got Through The Campaign Without Disclosing More Tax Returns Or His List Of Bundlers And Much More. Did It Cost Him? | The New Republic

“Look, he’s got to decide and the people of South Carolina have to decide. But if there’s anything in there that is going to help us lose the election, we should know it before the nomination. And if there’s nothing in there, why not release it?”

The audience applauded, and when Gingrich proceeded to trounce Romney at the polls the following Saturday, voters told me that Romney’s secrecy about his tax returns was part of their decision—they didn't necessarily care what tax rate Romney paid, but they didn’t like his declaration that it wasn’t any of their business.

We know the rw's have accepted all of his lies but why has the media given him a pass?

Romney Got Through The Campaign Without Disclosing More Tax Returns Or His List Of Bundlers And Much More. Did It Cost Him? | The New Republic

“Look, he’s got to decide and the people of South Carolina have to decide. But if there’s anything in there that is going to help us lose the election, we should know it before the nomination. And if there’s nothing in there, why not release it?”

The audience applauded, and when Gingrich proceeded to trounce Romney at the polls the following Saturday, voters told me that Romney’s secrecy about his tax returns was part of their decision—they didn't necessarily care what tax rate Romney paid, but they didn’t like his declaration that it wasn’t any of their business.

We know the rw's have accepted all of his lies but why has the media given him a pass?

Obama is playing clam over any questions pertaining to Benghazi, because if the truth came out he would lose the election. But we shouldn't be given that information .... right? :eusa_hand:

Where is the MSM on the Benghazi issue? Why are they giving Obama a pass?

Repeat after me Luddite: "President Romney".

Don't worry he's not gonna' repeal OR replace ObamaCare. That actually IS a lie. Remember Obama promising to re-negotiate NAFTA? Did he do it? No.

The SuperPacs, Bundlers along with Wall Street that supported Obama in 2008 now support Romney in 2012.

Get over it.

Mitt's tax returns are none of your business. If you don't like it, get the law changed.

Their boy's in trouble so they're recycling all the bullshit that didn't work the first time they threw it out there. Taxes...Bain...the dog on the car roof...harassing some kid in high school...money parked in offshore banks, etc., etc. But they're desperate so it's not nice to laugh at them...too loudly anyway.

LOL, Good one, Luddly! I knew you were a closet Republican. (No Dem would bring up the issue of not producing records.):clap2:

Forum List

Back