Did McVeigh act alone?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
First of all I think anyone who is convicted of such a crime deserves to die. The Feds didn't waste much time putting McVaigh in the ground though. Seven years on death row is about half the usual time a condemned prisoner spends waiting to die. I guess McVeigh cooperated and refused to mount many appeals. Anyway it seems incomprensible that McVeigh acted alone in the actual bombing. A couple of people were convicted of aiding McVeigh but it wasn't alleged that they were involved the actual explosion. There were initial reports of wild claims by the ATF regarding alleged heroism but they were discounted. Apparently a federal judge was told not to come to work the day of the explosion and there wasn't a single ATF employee in the office that day. The explosion revived the fading administration of the sleaze-bag-in-charge and McVeigh was captured within an hour and a half from the time of the explosion. Sometimes law-enforcement gets lucky but not this lucky. My guess is that they had a description of McVeigh and his vehicle which means that they knew beforehand that something was going to happen. Why didn't the Feds search for John Doe #2? It leads me to my conspiracy theory. The ATF needed funding and Clinton needed a big score. I suggest that the Feds had an elaborate "sting" going where they would capture McVeigh as he was setting up the bomb but it went terribly wrong. There wasn't much of an effort by the leberal media to do an in-depth investigation so we are left with questions.

I forgot to explain to the historically impaired that we are considering the OKC bombing of the Murrah building in 1995. McVeigh was arrested, tried, convicted and executed for the horrendous crime.

First of all I think anyone who is convicted of such a crime deserves to die. The Feds didn't waste much time putting McVaigh in the ground though. Seven years on death row is about half the usual time a condemned prisoner spends waiting to die. .

Apples and oranges. When you're on a State's death row, you can appel to a higher court. When you're on FDR, you've been tried by the higher courts already. Less appeals are available.

McVeigh acted alone.

If the Feds are smart, they'll try this yahoo out in Arizona in federal court first if the charges are applicable. By doing so, if the case is overturned/thrown out; the State of AZ then can try him. 2 bites at the same apple.

Last edited:
First of all I think anyone who is convicted of such a crime deserves to die. The Feds didn't waste much time putting McVaigh in the ground though. Seven years on death row is about half the usual time a condemned prisoner spends waiting to die. I guess McVeigh cooperated and refused to mount many appeals. Anyway it seems incomprensible that McVeigh acted alone in the actual bombing. A couple of people were convicted of aiding McVeigh but it wasn't alleged that they were involved the actual explosion. There were initial reports of wild claims by the ATF regarding alleged heroism but they were discounted. Apparently a federal judge was told not to come to work the day of the explosion and there wasn't a single ATF employee in the office that day. The explosion revived the fading administration of the sleaze-bag-in-charge and McVeigh was captured within an hour and a half from the time of the explosion. Sometimes law-enforcement gets lucky but not this lucky. My guess is that they had a description of McVeigh and his vehicle which means that they knew beforehand that something was going to happen. Why didn't the Feds search for John Doe #2? It leads me to my conspiracy theory. The ATF needed funding and Clinton needed a big score. I suggest that the Feds had an elaborate "sting" going where they would capture McVeigh as he was setting up the bomb but it went terribly wrong. There wasn't much of an effort by the leberal media to do an in-depth investigation so we are left with questions.

yeah Mcveih definetely did not act alone and as usual,the government had no interest in finding out who all was really involved.Like you said,the feds never searched for the john doe witness reported and they also did not go after others witnesses reported leaving the building.Yes there were no ATF employees in that office because they had foreknowledge of it.we know that for sure because an ATF agent that was there later on that day told reporters that they were told they did not have to come in to work that day.

I made a thread about this a long time ago and would have posted even more information on it but since people arent interested in this like they are 9/11,i decided to stop where I did.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/75702-oklahoma-city-bombing.html

McVeigh didn't act alone.

I also find it interesting that I have read a few blogs/article, that place him here in Spokane right before the bombing meeting with the Kehoe brothers. One motel owner even said one Kehoe brother acted like he knew the bombing was going to happen when he saw it on the news. Of course these are blogs, but I have read this a few times.

yeah Mcveih definetely did not act alone and as usual,the government had no interest in finding out who all was really involved.Like you said,the feds never searched for the john doe witness reported and they also did not go after others witnesses reported leaving the building.Yes there were no ATF employees in that office because they had foreknowledge of it.we know that for sure because an ATF agent that was there later on that day told reporters that they were told they did not have to come in to work that day.

I made a thread about this a long time ago and would have posted even more information on it but since people arent interested in this like they are 9/11,i decided to stop where I did.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/75702-oklahoma-city-bombing.html
:lol::lol: People didn't post because they don't give a shit what you think about ANYTHING!! Fucking moron. I know you read my posts, bitch. You've proven it more than once.:lol::lol:

Cool.

Clinton and the "leberal" media get insulted..but McVeigh gets a pass.

Good to know.

Cool.

Good to know.

"McVeigh gets a pass"? McVeigh was executed and in my first sentence I said he deserved it. The Sleaze-bag-in-charge blamed Limbaugh. Ignorant democrats still use the same playbook.

First of all I think anyone who is convicted of such a crime deserves to die. The Feds didn't waste much time putting McVaigh in the ground though. Seven years on death row is about half the usual time a condemned prisoner spends waiting to die. .

Apples and oranges. When you're on a State's death row, you can appel to a higher court. When you're on FDR, you've been tried by the higher courts already. Less appeals are available.

McVeigh acted alone.

If the Feds are smart, they'll try this yahoo out in Arizona in federal court first if the charges are applicable. By doing so, if the case is overturned/thrown out; the State of AZ then can try him. 2 bites at the same apple.

The average time a condemned prisoner spends on state death row is 12-14 years depending on sources. Only 3 prisoners have been executed by the federal government since executions were authorized in 1988. There are now 60 inmates on federal death row. One was sentenced in 1993, 3 were sentenced in 1997 and three were sentenced in 1998. The rest were sentenced between 2000 and 2010. Clearly there is a venue for a federal prisoner to delay execution just as there is in state courts.

Cool.

Good to know.

"McVeigh gets a pass"? McVeigh was executed and in my first sentence I said he deserved it. The Sleaze-bag-in-charge blamed Limbaugh. Ignorant democrats still use the same playbook.

I was laughing about that as well when you made that clear and funny how he thinks he gets a pass when you said he was involved just did not act alone.:lol:

You need to think before you use the word stupid lukemia. In fact you need to think period. The government never alleged that Nichols had anything to do with the actual bombing.

whats really hilarious is he uses wikipedia as a source when they can type in ANYTHING they want to there to suit their needs.:lol:

McVeigh acted alone.

The average time a condemned prisoner spends on state death row is 12-14 years depending on sources. Only 3 prisoners have been executed by the federal government since executions were authorized in 1988. There are now 60 inmates on federal death row. One was sentenced in 1993, 3 were sentenced in 1997 and three were sentenced in 1998. The rest were sentenced between 2000 and 2010. Clearly there is a venue for a federal prisoner to delay execution just as there is in state courts.

ignore this troll,he is an attention seeker and disinfo agent.

Kiss My also posted some really great videos on my thread here on the last page of it here in his last post of the thread below that shreads to pieces the governments version being false.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/75702-oklahoma-city-bombing-7.html

Here is another excellent good one on it that proves as usual in their investigations,the governments official version is bullshit.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEksyC1MsXg[/ame]

Last edited:
168 people were killed in the OKC bombing. Should we consider the potential liability of the federal government if it was determined that the ATF set up the bombing in a "sting" operation? How did they capture McVeigh within two hours unless they had a description of him and his vehicle? What is one life worth? There are condemned prisoners on federal death row who were found guilty of one murder. Bill Ayers was (is) guilty of at least four felony murders. The definition of a felony murder can be summed up in the phrase "collateral damage". In other words if a person is killed during the commission of a felony the perpetrator(s) is guilty of felony murder. Ayers was involved in building a bomb which was alleged to have been intended to kill Ft. Dix Soldiers. His girlfriend and other members of the weather underground were killed when the bomb went off prematurely in a Greenwich Village NY apartment. Under the law Ayers was responsible for the deaths but a friendly federal judge decided to put the FBI on trial and release Ayers.

to get off topic for a second.If I did not know better Whitehall,I would think you and Kiss My were the same poster because like him,you use logic,common sense and listen to witness testimonys and look at the evidence and facts when it comes to the oklahoma city bombing and do the smart thing and dont blindly accept the governments version of events and what the corporate controlled media say.yet you do just the OPPOSITE of that when it comes to 9/11.Like him,you make smart well thought out posts like the ones you have made on this thread when it comes to oklahoma,yet when it comes to 9/11,you make moronic horribly well thought out posts like these below when it comes to 9/11.no offense but thats the truth.

Here's a thought, the conspiracy theory centers around an alleged internal explosion or series of explosions that coincided with the time schedule of a bunch of jihad maniacs who hijacked two planes. The timing would be impossible to regulate. Why not take down the towers during the first attempt by the same nut cases ten years earlier when everything could be timed perfectly? With a little help from the phantom explosives near and dear to conspiracy theorist hearts the job could have been done in '92. Conclusion: the planes brought down the buildings. Live with it.

Like I said over on that thread,you need to look through the posts that Mr Jones and Physics Exist made on that thread.they took the OCTA'S "the official conspiracy theory apologists" to school on that thread on the last few pages there on that thread starting here.if your open minded,objective and not afraid of the truth,you will ackowledge that.

also,if you are open minded,objective and not afraid of the truth,you will watch this video here and ADMIT that explosives brought down the towers.Nobody had ever been able to debunk this video that explosives were used.here or at any other site.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&playnext=1&list=PL1B32E5368247D18E&index=21[/ame]

to accept the governments version of events,then your defending the hysterical logic that the OCTA's here have that it doesnt matter what over a thousand architects and engineers say,that explosives brought them down,or witness testimonys,some very credible being firefighters who have dealt with explosives,or what demolition experts say,or top ranked scientists,or that to accept the governments version,you got to conclude that the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applys anymore.:lol: your using the logic the OCTA'S have that none of that matters,only what the corporate controlled media and the corrupt government agencys say.:lol: you are also not aware of bld 7.the crux of the 9/11 coverup and Barry Jennings testimony that proves in spades explosives were used.

Like I said before,our government would never lie to us about 9/11 now would they? or WOULD they?[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEksyC1MsXg&playnext=1&list=PL0650646673BE82F9&index=66[/ame]

you mentioned that the explosions coincided with the planes impact.wel thats where your wrong,what the disinformation agent trolls like candytroll,ollie,fizz and the OCTA'S like yourself cant get around on that thread,is the witness testimony of willie rodriguez who said while he was on the 30th floor or so,he heard explosion that came from BELOW in the basement BEFORE the airliner crashed above and other witnesses corrborated his testimony.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back