Did man create God

"And man has actually invented God. And what's strange, what would be marvelous, is not that God should really exist; the marvel is that such an idea, the idea of the necessity of God, could enter the head of such a savage, vicious beast as man. So holy it is, so touching, so wise and so great a credit it does to man. As for me, I've long resolved not to think whether man created God or God man." Dostoevsky

Gen.2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Did man create God? No.

Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

And that was written by man.

Mankind has created many gods over the years.
Because mankind refuses to beleive in the one true God. Man is his own worse enemy next to satan.

Gen.2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Did man create God? No.

Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Because mankind refuses to beleive in the one true God. Man is his own worse enemy next to satan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-nvpjS0-y4]YouTube - CARRIE horror movie trailer[/ame]

It's always amusing to watch simple minds unable to grasp sarcasm.

case in point:

Thanks for admitting that older life forms were much smarter than you.:lol:

Oh the irony.

1.gif

I don't quite think you understand that word, because you're not using it right in that context.....

I don't quite think you understand that word, because you're not using it right in that context.....

It took you a whole day to come up with an excuse as lame as that?

I don't think you understand that you duped yourself. Situational irony my friend. You made a post laughing at people who don't get it when someone says something sarcastic and then used my post as an example of your post. The greatest part about it is that my post was just that; sarcastic.

So call it what you want, you did the same thing you were laughing at everyone else for while making the statement in the self same post in which you committed the stupidity you condemned.:lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Hulk?

I like the new Mr. T in the new "A Team"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

More advice for Christians ......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eisa5AZ20W0&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Quit your jibber jabber says Mr. T! I Pity The Fool‬‎[/ame]
We do not need your advice. We follow Christ not satan.

I'm not here to convince you of anything. I am here to help rational people see how willfully ignorant you are. I do appreciate your unwitting assistance.:clap2:

Did man create God? No.

Satan looks like he's winning, he's got more soldiers, a lot of them disguised as religionites. GO SATAN GO!!!:happy-1:

Satan looks like he's winning, he's got more soldiers, a lot of them disguised as religionites. GO SATAN GO!!!:happy-1:

Just as the scripture describes:

Psalms 2:1-12
-1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
-2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
-3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
-4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
-5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
-6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
-7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
-8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
-9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
-10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
-11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
-12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

On the other hand, your leader tain't all that he makes himself out to be:

Isaiah 14:12-22
-12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
-13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
-14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
-15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
-16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
-17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
-18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
-19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
-20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
-21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
-22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Forum List

Back