Did Libya attack the USA? Did Congress approve Obama's War?

No, they didn't attack us. No, Congress didn't approve.

But chill out man. He's black, it's aight!

• Banned

I am confused. we invaded Iraq for humanitarian reasons, saving millions from a murderous madman, creating a Democracy, giving women the right to vote in a Muslim country and democrats went bizerk screaming for impeachment, screaming the war was illegal....but now...it is different because a black democrat is killing illegally?

I am confused. we invaded Iraq for humanitarian reasons, saving millions from a murderous madman, creating a Democracy, giving women the right to vote in a Muslim country and democrats went bizerk screaming for impeachment, screaming the war was illegal....but now...it is different because a black democrat is killing illegally?

Um, yeah dude. Get with the modern times:

White GOP President bombs ME nation: Fascist doing it for oil.
Black Dem President bombs ME nation: Caring, humanitarian mission.

See how that works?

• Banned

See how that works?

Got it

I am just here to learn about Democrat hatred for the USA and the American people

I went to a bankrupted Democrat union controlled public school that fails black people at a 51% rate.

Thank you sir

See how that works?

Got it

I am just here to learn about Democrat hatred for the USA and the American people

I went to a bankrupted Democrat union controlled public school that fails black people at a 51% rate.

Thank you sir

Damn, that sucks man. Yes, theres a lot about the world you probably weren't taught at a public school. #1 is that Democrats aren't great. In fact, the federal and local government as a whole isn't great. The cops and military and fire dept are good. Thats about it. The rest of the stuff the gov't basically screws it up.

Like, for example, in Charleston, SC, the Boeing Air company just built a huge plant that is bringing 8,000 good paying jobs. AND they made the plant with a solar roof, making the massive factory run 100% on solar power!!! Pretty cool, right?

Well, not so fast. The Obama Admin filed a lawsuit to force Boeing to shut down the whole thing and hire union labor in Seattle, WA instead. So much for jobs and green energy in SC. Thats the kind of shit government, Democrat government in particular, does. Democrats also tend to believe society's problems can all be solved by higher taxes, and they basically believe everyone who doesn't agree with them is a racist. Which, as a young person, you likely know most people are not racist anymore, despite Democrats preaching to us that we are.

Sometimes, if you want to make an omelette, you have to break a few lemons...wait, that's not it...Sometimes if life gives you eggs, you just have to make lemonade...wait...my teleprompter has a problem...let me press the reset button and see if it will work right...

• Banned
So Democrats are evil lying profiteering race whores that use division and class warfare to gain power?

unless obama changes his name to bush and paints a big red R on his back, he can do what ever he wants, the 4th branch of government will protect him from the american people. plus if you don't like any part of the war, you are a racist. the birther thing is really the only thing we have left, and if we ask questions, we are racists. if you vote against obama or think negatively about his job performance or his political philosophy... wait for it.... that's right. slick willie... but from illinois*

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Every President since WWII has not gotten a declaration of war from Congress for any military action.

true, kinetic problem controversy/hipocrisy again with the fourth estate.

As a name for the pressThe term in current use is now appropriated to the Press,[2] with the earliest use in this sense described by Thomas Carlyle in his book On Heroes and Hero Worship:
wiki

Last edited:
Call before midnight tonight and you get the following as an added bonus:

You cant fight Libyan Ideology with American Firepower!

He's only making more Libyans!

Dumb ass. Bush stated that WMD was the reason for invading Iraq. Then, after the blood was shed, we find out that it was all a lie. And there were no Iraqis in the street fighting against Hussein.

In Libya, the people of Libya are fighting Kadafi. And we just kind of evened the match a little. No troops there to occupy, and what they do with their revolution is up to them.

We are in 3 wars now. Glad we dont have to pay for them. We have a budget crisis yet will fight anywhere anytime.

Time to Impeach President Oprah.

is it a war just because we stop a leader from kill his own people ? are there boots on the ground there ?

you really want to criticize him for stopping killing . ?

or are you just a shithead that needs to throw mud ?
the commander in chief doesn't really need congress approval on every military action , remember the secret wars in south America conducted by pres reagan .

And now they're sending in the Drones to kill more Libyans. Look at all the War Mongers celebrating. These people are ghoulish & misguided. How sad.

Forum List

Back