Did liberalism/leftism rob Americans of African ancestry justice & future?

No.

In fact, liberals fought for all citizens, including African Americans, in the courts to allow justice and freedom for all, opposed every step of the way by conservatives.

From Brown v. Board of Education in the 50s to Lawrence v. Texas this Century, and scores of cases in between, it was the right that championed oppression and exclusion.

Did the infusion of "it's cool to be ignorant and dependent upon government" leftists espouse rob African Americans of their chance to benefit from
The opportunities provided for in the United states?

Why or why not?

No. History shows its racists that rob blacks of their opportunity. The right wing opposes just about every law that attempts to right that.

:eusa_boohoo:

Did the infusion of "it's cool to be ignorant and dependent upon government" leftists espouse rob African Americans of their chance to benefit from

Why or why not?

No. History shows its racists that rob blacks of their opportunity. The right wing opposes just about every law that attempts to right that.

Racists occupy the tea party almost entirely, it is practically a requirement, that and being really dumb.

I am sorry that some of my liberal friends dont fully recognize the depth of harm they have caused and are causing.

Jim Crow is alive and well in rightwing states, and if you are a liberal and you dont consider that an attack on your country, then we have a problem.

Evidently my job from this point forward isnt to laugh at the absurd racism and ignorance of the average shitbag bagger, as that is like taking candy from a baby, but to constantly remind my own side just how despicable these people are.

Just how much damage they are doing to civil rights and womens rights.

Personally, I wont be able to tolerate them if they are successful in stealing a 3rd prez election in 12 yrs, I wont be able to tolerate the extreme level of damage that will be done. I wont stand by silently when they take away Black peoples vote as they have ALREADY done in Ohio, PA and Fl, Wi too i think

I wont stand by silently when they kill women by refusing them health care.

Last edited:

Why or why not?

No, seperate but equal with a dose of lynching sure did

How do you conclude that whites are 50,000 years ahead of anyone, when they only have 6,000-10,000 years of history in existence on this planet?

OK, from the first sentence, I think you're done.

That's only because you are incapable of considering what followed. The first line blows any possible response from you out of the water and the rest would only make you look more like a dead duck in a frozen pond. All you can do is spew ignorance, but the minute you are challenged by an intelligent black man, whom you claim to be 50,000 years ahead of, you tuck tail and run. You are a cro-magnon at best, you belong in a museum.

Interestingly, research does show that some whites have some Neanderthal genes, while blacks have none. They are more pure homo sapiens than we are. But not to get too excited about that, black man. The intelligence gap is still pretty wide.

OK, from the first sentence, I think you're done.

That's only because you are incapable of considering what followed. The first line blows any possible response from you out of the water and the rest would only make you look more like a dead duck in a frozen pond. All you can do is spew ignorance, but the minute you are challenged by an intelligent black man, whom you claim to be 50,000 years ahead of, you tuck tail and run. You are a cro-magnon at best, you belong in a museum.

Interestingly, research does show that some whites have some Neanderthal genes, while blacks have none. They are more pure homo sapiens than we are. But not to get too excited about that, black man. The intelligence gap is still pretty wide.

I'm sure that there are some "Black people" who have those same Neanderthal genes as well. Especially when you think about the amount of people who are "mixed race" in their family trees.

Racists occupy the tea party almost entirely, it is practically a requirement, that and being really dumb.

Do you realize that you are the left version of pho_king? Do you understand that the two of you are nothing but two sides of the same FUCKING STUPID coin? Are you happy with what you see in pho_king? That's you, 100%. Congratulations, assholes.

No.

In fact, liberals fought for all citizens, including African Americans, in the courts to allow justice and freedom for all, opposed every step of the way by conservatives.

From Brown v. Board of Education in the 50s to Lawrence v. Texas this Century, and scores of cases in between, it was the right that championed oppression and exclusion.

Thank God for the efforts of liberals. Now blacks are just as smart, hard-working and law-abiding as whites.

Forum List

Back