Did Leader McConnell lie under oath today?

Should Senator McConnell Recuse himself from the Trial of President Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why stop at McConnell?

Can you name ONE senator that you believe will be impartial?

Can you name, other than Graham, who has made the claim in public that his mind is made up, and they will vote to acquit Trump, no matter what incriminating evidence is uncovered, or, is allowed to be presented?

It is pretty damn clear that the members of the Republican Caucus in the senate will vote to acquit. No matter what evidence is clear, convincing and beyond a reasonable doubt. It's also clear that Moscow Mitch is unwilling to have any witnesses testify, or any new documents be presented.

How does any American not see that a cover up is in effect, and that the Senate Leader is corrupt? That he has a conflict of interest to protect trump, and has used his power as leader to mislead the public, and to make a shame out of the trial?

Just as it was pretty damn clear that no matter what, the House Democrats we’re going to impeach. Only two members of the House broke ranks, yet you expect Republicans to break ranks in the Senate? I find your partisanship just as dishonest as that of Congress.

Why stop at McConnell?

Can you name, other than Graham, who has made the claim in public that his mind is made up, and they will vote to acquit Trump, no matter what incriminating evidence is uncovered, or, is allowed to be presented?

It is pretty damn clear that the members of the Republican Caucus in the senate will vote to acquit. No matter what evidence is clear, convincing and beyond a reasonable doubt. It's also clear that Moscow Mitch is unwilling to have any witnesses testify, or any new documents be presented.

How does any American not see that a cover up is in effect, and that the Senate Leader is corrupt? That he has a conflict of interest to protect trump, and has used his power as leader to mislead the public, and to make a shame out of the trial?

It is pretty damn clear that the members of the Republican Caucus in the senate will vote to acquit.

It's also clear that, no matter what any witnesses might say, dems will vote en mass to convict.

How many have stated they want him removed from office, starting with the day he won the election?

Pelosi has been touting diversity since the impeachment started.

How many of the Managers are Repubican?

I don't blame McConnell or Graham for their attitudes.

It's had the appearance of a kangaroo court since it started, and they see it.

I like to imagine Congress as a giant monkey cage in D.C. We bet on the monkeys we like and they stand around flinging shit at each other. Whomever has the most poo on them loses.

Are you sure? Seems like the one with the most poo wins.

Too much poo makes you a pile of shit, so maybe you're correct.

Sessions should recuse himself...
And Barr should recuse himself...
And Durham should recuse himself...
Now McConnel should recuse himself...

Do I smell PANIC in the air? :auiqs.jpg:

Actually it's a cover up that you smell.

Titlecard_Something_Smells.jpg
Oooh, coverup! Don't you think you ought to notify the House democrats that you know something they failed to uncover? I believe they'd want to know that.

No worries they have already figured it out.

Oooh, coverup! Don't you think you ought to notify the House democrats that you know something they failed to uncover? I believe they'd want to know that.

Then there's no cover-up if you know about it.

McConnell has already made the claim that he has colluded with the White House lawyers and the Defendant. And, he thinks he is the rule maker, time will tell if he gets his way, wins the battle and loses the war.

mcconnell isn't the only one who isn't impartial. In fact none of them are impartial.

Those who have listened to the evidence thus far and accepted it have already made their minds up that trump is guilty.

Those who refused to listen to the evidence thus far and have refused to accept anything have already made their minds up he's not guilty.

If all those senators were impartial trump would be convicted with all 100 votes against him.

The same senators who said lying about a consensual affair demands conviction and thrown out of office in 1999, now believe all the crimes that trump has committed don't demand the same conviction.

It's a totally cut and dry case. Slam dunk for the prosecution if all evidence and witnesses were called and it was before an honest and impartial jury.

That's all the Republican Party does for this president.

But if you know about it, they're not covering it up, see?

in this case they don't care if you see it and that's the problem.

in this case they don't care if you see it and that's the problem.
Then it's not a cover-up, is it?

Why stop at McConnell?

It is pretty damn clear that the members of the Republican Caucus in the senate will vote to acquit.

It's also clear that, no matter what any witnesses might say, dems will vote en mass to convict.

How many have stated they want him removed from office, starting with the day he won the election?

Pelosi has been touting diversity since the impeachment started.

How many of the Managers are Repubican?

I don't blame McConnell or Graham for their attitudes.

It's had the appearance of a kangaroo court since it started, and they see it.

Time will tell if all Democrats vote to convict. Of course the evidence will be judged by the American People who watch the proceedings.

I don't know how many wanted him removed from office in Nov 2016, do you?

Your comment on the Speaker, I don't get.

I presume Moscow Mitch will announce the Managers for the Defense, I doubt any will be Democrats.

McConnell and Graham have their right to have attitudes. So do you and I on this very divisive issue. That said we have no power, no conflict of interests, and nothing to gain or lose.

I believe Graham wants a seat on the Supreme Court, how else would he flip flop from the negative comments he made during the summer and fall of 2016 as to trump.

I believe McConnell has a conflict of interest too, his wife is a member of the President's Cabinet, and a conviction of trump would lead to a new president, a risk for McConnell to lose her income and status.

McConnell is a super Millionaire...he's not worried about his wife's income. That's Hilarious. Graham? Who knows....hard call. All of the Democrats will vote as a block because they know they cannot win the election.
The Rinos will relish their opportunity to get even.....some of them will lose their seats IMO. Will they get 2/3? No way. Trump will be POTUS again in a pretty brutal Electoral College win....the left will go even more crazy than they did in 16.....we could very easily see bloodshed....I'm pretty sure we will.

JO

Every member of the Senate today swore or affirmed to be impartial; see the link below beginning at 8 minutes and 40 seconds.

Watch live: Chief Justice Roberts swears in Senators for Trump impeachment trial

If Leader McConnell took the oath and signed the book, he had previously proved to not be impartial. Should he recuse himself from any participation in the trial?

Your use of the word lie is so general that it no longer means a damn thing when you use it.

Jo

I use the quote, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics" to expose those who attempt to mislead on the facts can be ascertained. It is your opinion that it doesn't mean a "damn thing when I use it". That is your right, however, ignorance is bliss if you don't want to verify when I use that phrase, or it is inferred.

Oh please....do not even make an attempt to pretend that you are after truth....you wouldn't know the truth if it ripped your dick off and shoved it up your left nostril. I have watched as the left has systematically degraded the word lie to the point where someone mispronounces a word and gets accused of being a liar. When I say it means nothing coming from your mouth I know here the hell I am speaking from....and so the fuck do you. You're not interested in the truth.....you want to overturn the election....just be truthful..... there's no harm in admitting what you are and what you want. We already know btw.

JO

Every member of the Senate today swore or affirmed to be impartial; see the link below beginning at 8 minutes and 40 seconds.

Watch live: Chief Justice Roberts swears in Senators for Trump impeachment trial

If Leader McConnell took the oath and signed the book, he had previously proved to not be impartial. Should he recuse himself from any participation in the trial?

Your use of the word lie is so general that it no longer means a damn thing when you use it.

Jo

I use the quote, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics" to expose those who attempt to mislead on the facts can be ascertained. It is your opinion that it doesn't mean a "damn thing when I use it". That is your right, however, ignorance is bliss if you don't want to verify when I use that phrase, or it is inferred.

Oh please....do not even make an attempt to pretend that you are after truth....you wouldn't know the truth if it ripped your dick off and shoved it up your left nostril. I have watched as the left has systematically degraded the word lie to the point where someone mispronounces a word and gets accused of being a liar. When I say it means nothing coming from your mouth I know here the hell I am speaking from....and so the fuck do you. You're not interested in the truth.....you want to overturn the election....just be truthful..... there's no harm in admitting what you are and what you want. We already know btw.

JO

Wow, another right wing jerk posting a vulgar personal attack.

Have a blissful day, you've earned it.

Jo

JO

Wow, another right wing jerk posting a vulgar personal attack.

Have a blissful day, you've earned it.

Vulgarity is your very essence.....personal attacks? What the fuck?????? What do you do to Donald Trump every day here asshole?????
Huh????? You miserable fucking hypocrite.

JO

Forum List

Back