Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

Jews are the real Palestinians. Russia didn't steal anything from the Jews. I told you I am American. My ancestors were Russian. You seem angry. Are you OK?

On one hand Jews are the real Palestinians, on the other hand they're real Russians.

No, just no, Jews are a mix of both, and therefor neither.

I didn’t know Abraham was Russian. What an :asshole:

Jews just use the I"m European card when it's convenient, and the Semitic card when it's convenient, anything to get yours at all costs, no matter how hypocritical.

You’re the one who always brings up the fact that you’re a Pollack. The fact that you honestly can’t comprehend that the land was part of Countries that initiated War, accused Israel of “ stealing” from France without links, and you try to minimize your own History is typical and hypocritical

You are a ridiculous Jewish Zionist, you hide your OWN Jewish history of Israeli theft, oppression, and mass-murder upon Palestine, but then somehow make up ridiculous garbage, about Polish being involved majorly in the Holocaust, the truth is if this is true, then Jewish Nazi collaborators also were involved majorly in the Holocaust.
This is getting very erotic.

Jews are the real Palestinians. Russia didn't steal anything from the Jews. I told you I am American. My ancestors were Russian. You seem angry. Are you OK?

On one hand Jews are the real Palestinians, on the other hand they're real Russians.

No, just no, Jews are a mix of both, and therefor neither.

I didn’t know Abraham was Russian. What an :asshole:

Jews just use the I"m European card when it's convenient, and the Semitic card when it's convenient, anything to get yours at all costs, no matter how hypocritical.

You’re the one who always brings up the fact that you’re a Pollack. The fact that you honestly can’t comprehend that the land was part of Countries that initiated War, accused Israel of “ stealing” from France without links, and you try to minimize your own History is typical and hypocritical

You are a ridiculous Jewish Zionist, you hide your OWN Jewish history of Israeli theft, oppression, and mass-murder upon Palestine, but then somehow make up ridiculous garbage, about Polish being involved majorly in the Holocaust, the truth is if this is true, then Jewish Nazi collaborators also were involved majorly in the Holocaust.

You are a ridiculous Pro Nazi Dumb Pollack who tried to blame Muslim Anti Semetic Hate on the “Palestinian “ issue . You are too stupid to understand that hate has been since Mohammed. Don’t like it because we have land that was once part of Countries that initiated War? TOO BAD ! Jewish collaboration were the majority in the Holocaust?Dont blame the Jews for what your vile disgusting people did.

Jews have lived on that land for thousands of years

History of ancient Israel and Judah - Wikipedia

Jews bought much of the land in Palestine

Jewish land purchase in Palestine - Wikipedia

Did Israel Evict The Palestinians? Arab sources say NO

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/e59f7fc2284914da
Europe was looking for a place to dump the Jews and this was the place.

Bull. Britain tried to stop Jews going there.

That comment is actually pathetic. Europe’s Anti Semitism didn’t change even after the Holocaust yet you claim Britain tried to stop the Jews??? :asshole:

YUP

Britain's role in bringing in illegal Arabs and keeping out Jews, trying to create an artificial Arab majority in Palestine 1920-1948

Forum List

Back