Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

Conquest is not theft.

So, do you change your mind, when the Conquests killed millions of Polish Jews and also Polish Catholics like in the Cossack Uprisings, or Nazi conquests of Poland?

Arabs started the wars. In your case the Germans were the aggressors. But in reality victors are always the good guys. Look at the US and Native Americans. Look at the Spanish and the Incas, Mayans, Aztecs.

If the Axis won WWII it would be a different world and they would be the "Good Guys" who killed off the infidels and the imperfect races and regimes. Might makes Right. Hence the Polish are never right....he he he.

A.) So, declaring a nation upon another as Israel had done upon land that was owned more by Arabs, and which was majority Arab is not an act of war?

B.) So, what if Germans WW2, and there were not Jews, you'd argue they would be "Good guys"?
WTF?

C.) The Polish had won many battles, and wars, many when vastly outnumbered even some in the more modern era, just after WW1, 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviets in the Battle of Komarow in 1920.

D.) If might is right, then Jewish people wouldn't exist, because people believed in morals they came to stop the Holocaust, and those same feelings of sympathy pushed for Israel's creation too by the UN resolution, as well as Czechoslovakian, and Soviet Russian supply aid, however I think many people think Israel has since pushed it's limits with shooting into crowds.

A) Arab nations declared war

B) Russians were attacked they had every right to retaliate in kind.

C) My ancestors are Russian, you are a freaking joke. Did you go back to 1920? LOL. My bloodline is superior to yours. I AM KIDDING!!! Don't freak out. LOL. Chill.

D) Maybe and maybe not. The Jews won that land via multiple battles and wars. I don't deal in hypothetical situations.

A.) Who wouldn't declare war in response to an act of war, of considering to put a new nation upon your home land?

That is what Israel did do, they did think they could declare their own nation upon someone else's land.

The rest of your crapola is desperate, and weak, especially considering Israel has killed way more Arabs, than vice versa, and that Nazis, and Soviets were originally allies who both jointly invaded Poland, with Soviets giving Nazis the supplies to do so.

You think might is right is good now for Israel, but then when Israel is pressed by Iran Iall of a sudden Israel runs, and cries for America.

You brought up the Germany with your Crapola and I answered. Notice you have nothing to say about it. Israel has killed those who initiated War? GOOD !!!! Israel is going to be “ pressed” by Iran? Now , that is funny. Wait a minute... You are finally admitting the Arabs are the Agressors!!!! :clap::clap2:

So, do you change your mind, when the Conquests killed millions of Polish Jews and also Polish Catholics like in the Cossack Uprisings, or Nazi conquests of Poland?

Arabs started the wars. In your case the Germans were the aggressors. But in reality victors are always the good guys. Look at the US and Native Americans. Look at the Spanish and the Incas, Mayans, Aztecs.

If the Axis won WWII it would be a different world and they would be the "Good Guys" who killed off the infidels and the imperfect races and regimes. Might makes Right. Hence the Polish are never right....he he he.

A.) So, declaring a nation upon another as Israel had done upon land that was owned more by Arabs, and which was majority Arab is not an act of war?

B.) So, what if Germans WW2, and there were not Jews, you'd argue they would be "Good guys"?
WTF?

C.) The Polish had won many battles, and wars, many when vastly outnumbered even some in the more modern era, just after WW1, 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviets in the Battle of Komarow in 1920.

D.) If might is right, then Jewish people wouldn't exist, because people believed in morals they came to stop the Holocaust, and those same feelings of sympathy pushed for Israel's creation too by the UN resolution, as well as Czechoslovakian, and Soviet Russian supply aid, however I think many people think Israel has since pushed it's limits with shooting into crowds.

C) My ancestors are Russian, you are a freaking joke. Did you go back to 1920? LOL. My bloodline is superior to yours. I AM KIDDING!!! Don't freak out. LOL. Chill.

D) Maybe and maybe not. The Jews won that land via multiple battles and wars. I don't deal in hypothetical situations.

A.) Who wouldn't declare war in response to an act of war, of considering to put a new nation upon your home land?

That is what Israel did do, they did think they could declare their own nation upon someone else's land.

The rest of your crapola is desperate, and weak, especially considering Israel has killed way more Arabs, than vice versa, and that Nazis, and Soviets were originally allies who both jointly invaded Poland, with Soviets giving Nazis the supplies to do so.

You think might is right is good now for Israel, but then when Israel is pressed by Iran all of a sudden Israel runs, and cries for America.

You are blinded by your stupid Jew hate. If the Palestinians or any other Muslims want their land back they should take it or STFU. Same for you. If you hate Jews then come do something about it or STFU. Your constant whining is getting annoying. Waaaa Waaaa Waaaaa.

Do you know why the new Polish navy ships have glass bottoms? So they can see the old Polish navy.

When are Israelis going to give monetary compensations to the lands the Palestinians lost to the Israeli Jews?
Instead Jews / Israelis have their hands open thinking they deserve monetary compensations for lands lost in Poland, Hungary, Russia, East Germany, Iran, Morocco etc.

Conquest is not theft.

WTF?

“Palestine” was never a nation. You appear buffoonish making up stuff as you go along.

Fact is they existed as the Hejaz Vilayet with an Arab majority, with a small Jewish minority, before the Balfour Declaration.

Hejaz Vilayet - Wikipedia

Plenty of people existed without nations, including Jews.

You'd think Jews would care more about those without nations, but instead they want to get theirs at all costs.

Such a heartless Israel of thieves, manipulators, and outright liars.

You could be an Olympic swimmer with that backstroke. The fact is, there was never a country or nation of “Palestine”.

WTF?

You think might is right is good now for Israel, but then when Israel is pressed by Iran all of a sudden Israel runs, and cries for America.

You are blinded by your stupid Jew hate. If the Palestinians or any other Muslims want their land back they should take it or STFU. Same for you. If you hate Jews then come do something about it or STFU. Your constant whining is getting annoying. Waaaa Waaaa Waaaaa.

Do you know why the new Polish navy ships have glass bottoms? So they can see the old Polish navy.

When are Israelis going to give monetary compensations to the lands the Palestinians lost to the Israeli Jews?
Instead Jews / Israelis have their hands open thinking they deserve monetary compensations for lands lost in Poland, Hungary, Russia, East Germany, Iran, Morocco etc.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa....man Polish are weak. Jews are the real "Palestinians". If the current squatters are unhappy they should move and give the WB and Gaza to the Jews.

WTF?

“Palestine” was never a nation. You appear buffoonish making up stuff as you go along.

Fact is they existed as the Hejaz Vilayet with an Arab majority, with a small Jewish minority, before the Balfour Declaration.

You'd think Jews would care more about those without nations, but instead they want to get theirs at all costs.

LMAO. Then take the land back. Stop whining like a baby. No wonder Hitler conquered Poland without much resistance. What a bunch of wimps.

You think might is right, but then cry about might is right Nazis consistently, I guess might is right, and only right when Jews (Israelis) are winning.

Conquest is not theft.
Conquest is illegal.

It is? So should the US give Texas and Cali back to Mexico? There is nothing illegal about it.
Of course not. There was a peace treaty that included land purchases.

"peace treaty" meaning the US stomped Mexico and took the land. They actually initiated the war to take the land. Should we give our land back to Native Americans too? Will the Muslims return Constantinople to the Christians? The current fake Palestinians are squatters in the real Palestinians (Jews) lands. They need to leave ASAP. 50+ Muslim nations. One one Jewish nation.

WTF?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa....man Polish are weak. Jews are the real "Palestinians". If the current squatters are unhappy they should move and give the WB and Gaza to the Jews.

The more I deal with your lot the more I think you are inhumane by nature, incapable of morality, or civilized behavior, or even thinking of others.

You can think your Israel doesn't owe money to Palestine, but don't you dare think that Polish people, Russian people, Iranian people, Hungarian people, and Morroccan people etc. somehow owe you money.

Talk about pushing the chutzpah, it's no wonder why your lot is despised, and quite frankly deserve such.

WTF?

LMAO. Then take the land back. Stop whining like a baby. No wonder Hitler conquered Poland without much resistance. What a bunch of wimps.

You think might is right, but then cry about might is right Nazis consistently, I guess might is right, and only right when Jews (Israelis) are winning.

Cry? My ancestors took losses but eventually conquered the A holes. I am so proud. Saved your sorry ass country too. Without the USSR, we are all speaking German now. Go see "Enemy at the Gates". Watch one of my ancestors kick ass!

WTF?

Cry? My ancestors took losses but eventually conquered the A holes. I am so proud. Saved your sorry ass country too. Without the USSR, we are all speaking German now. Go see "Enemy at the Gates". Watch one of my ancestors kick ass!

If you're just a "Soviet Russian" what right do you have to Israel in the Mid-East?

More hypocrisy on display, a quite common hypocrisy from my experiences with your kind, indeed.

If you're just a "Soviet Russian" what right do you have to Israel in the Mid-East?

More hypocrisy on display, a quite common hypocrisy from my experiences with your kind, indeed.

My ancestors are Soviet Russians. I am an American, like you. Except I am better because.

#1) I don't have inferior Polish heritage
#2) I don't live in NY and Yankees country.

My kind is superior to your kind. Why can you not understand this?

WTF?

The Jewish people should be “ concerned “ about those without Nations but the Arabs shouldn’t? LOL!!!! Another moronic remark. Hitler did conquer Poland without much resistance. However, the majority of the population was Catholic, you Moron!! It’s only Right when the Israelis are winning? You’re right!! They have the right to feel the way the Arabs would feel if they won!

WTF?

The Jewish people should be “ concerned “ about those without Nations but the Arabs shouldn’t? LOL!!!! Another moronic remark. Hitler did conquer Poland without much resistance. However, the majority of the population was Catholic, you Moron!! It’s only Right when the Israelis are winning? You’re right!! They have the right to feel the way the Arabs would feel if they won!

The bottom-line is that Palestinians have no nation, and Israel does.

Why is that so hard to comprehend?

What do you mean no resistance? 1,000,000 Poles stood up to Nazi Germany, the first to fight the Nazis.

My ancestors are Soviet Russians. I am an American, like you. Except I am better because.

If Jews like you are just normal Russians, why do they deserve Israel, exactly?

By your logic, you're insulting Polish Jews who live in New York.

Why do you not understand this?

What do you mean no resistance? 1,000,000 Poles stood up to Nazi Germany, the first to fight the Nazis.

You’re the one who claimed Hitler took Poland with little resistance. The majority of their Citizens are Catholic, you Moron

You’re not superior to anybody ; not even Rodents. Pollacks are dumb

Resistance was futile. Palestinians have 50+ countries. Real Palestinians are Jews.

Who said I was Russian, you Moron?Why do Palestinians deserve “ Palestine?” Please tell us who doesn’t have their own Country that they can trace back their heritage to. You don’t see anything wrong with over 30 Arab/Muslim Countries not being concerned with this issue but Israel should be if it were true? A typical Moronic Response.

If Jews like you are just normal Russians, why do they deserve Israel, exactly?

By your logic, you're insulting Polish Jews who live in New York.

Why do you not understand this?

Because I am Russian and therefore better than you. Why do you think there are so many jokes about you and yours?

Come on man. Accept your inferiority.

Forum List

Back