Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

Thanks for deducting reputation from this user
:eusa_whistle:

Your reputation points are way more important than your creator. Now do you see why God is going to destroy this world?

Not really----He made it this way. Is he now trying to blame people for his mistakes or does he just want to make another one ?

It doesn't matter what God's plans are because none of us knows what we'll be doing in the next minute. When you use this as an excuse for avoiding the truth, you're exactly like Christians who use Jesus as an excuse for the same reason.

It's difficult to understand the truth because you can't repeat anything I've said without lying about it.

What you offer is nonsense. Whether you post this simply to troll, or whether you are actually insane is unknown. What I do know is that you routinely contradict yourself, which I point out.

You can't keep your story straight.

It's difficult to understand the truth because you can't repeat anything I've said without lying about it.

What you offer is nonsense. Whether you post this simply to troll, or whether you are actually insane is unknown. What I do know is that you routinely contradict yourself, which I point out.

You can't keep your story straight.

Um, the "Fake Prophet" has left the building..................

Why hasn't anyone figured out that Billy Graham is a false prophet?

Billy Graham wasn't a prophet, he never made such a claim.

YOU are a false prophet, just like Muhammad, Jim Jones, Joseph Smith and David Koresh.

Whether I love or hate Graham, he never claimed to be anything other than a man, a sinner.

Interestingly enough, Rev. Graham never claimd to be God.

However, Jim Jones, David Koresh and all the others DID.

Wanna know how to spot a false prophet? They claim to be the Second Coming.

Me? I actually understand what Yeshua was talking about when He stated "the Father and I are One" and "The Kingdom of God is within". He was speaking as a rabbi (remember, he WAS one), and was referring to a teaching in Judaic theology that states that at the 40 day point, God would carve off a small piece of Himself (His energy), and places that in the embryo created by your parents, which becomes your soul.

Am I the Second Coming? No. I also understand that Yeshua joined the family of mankind (and yeah....watch Nat Geo's "Human Family Tree" sometime. Now, since Yeshua DIDN'T die (He was resurrected), nobody can legitimately claim to be Him. However, since He was born over 2,000 years ago, and since I'm only 46, and because He joined the family of mankind, that DOES qualify me as His little brother.

Now.......if you understand that, you'd also understand that we are ALL a small piece of God, it's just that a lot of us don't act like it.

In Zen and other Eastern philosophies, they understand that as well, which is why they spend time in meditation.

Last edited:
Godspeaker banned again? We are fucked!!! How on earth will we be saved/killed/witness a christian plug him in the forehead?

This can't be good.....

Hey Huggy, when he does come back, put him on "the List".

I'm thinking the "Crazy end of the world prophet cage" would be a good choice. What do you think?

You could also throw Terral in there as well.

Interestingly enough, Rev. Graham never claimd to be God.

However, Jim Jones, David Koresh and all the others DID.

Agreed. Amazing, there IS one subject we agree on.

BTW, Lao Tzu's "Tao Te Ching" never mentions nor even hints at a deity. Taoism is a philosophy of life, not a religion.

Actually, if you delve a bit deeper into it, it is kinda like a religion, only with the Tao being the object of veneration. But then again......if you make a comparison between Tao and Judaic theology, they are REMARKABLY similar.

Same thing when you do a comparison of what Buddha taught and compare it to what Yeshua taught.

If you'd like a really nice copy of 'The Tao Te Ching" get the one that is translated by Red Pine (the cover is blue with a red border). Why? Because not only do you get the original Mangwari texts (written in Chinese), but right next to it is a direct translation, and then the bottom of the page and the facing page is anywhere from 5-10 different teachers (Kung Fu Tse, i.e. Confucious) as well as many others.

It's a really good translation if you're interested. One of my favorite books.

Godspeaker banned again? We are fucked!!! How on earth will we be saved/killed/witness a christian plug him in the forehead?

This can't be good.....

Hey Huggy, when he does come back, put him on "the List".

I'm thinking the "Crazy end of the world prophet cage" would be a good choice. What do you think?

You could also throw Terral in there as well.

I'm thinking we are on the same page.

Now why is "Terral" included in this? I think I missed this the first time I read the post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back