Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

godspeaker

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
The gospel that Christians use is based on the Bible story of Jesus Christ's life, death, burial and bodily resurrection into heaven. They think the body of Jesus is sitting on the right hand of God. I've heard variations of this gospel but I'm pretty sure that most Christians will agree with this gospel message they use. Anyone who believes in this Jesus as their Lord and Savior will then be a saved new Christian.

According to the gospel that Christians use, Jesus would have preached a false gospel. What gospel would he be preaching if the Christians believe it was about his death and resurrection? Jesus was still alive when the gospel he preached found all his disciples. The disciples had no idea about his death and resurrection in the body so Jesus certainly wasn't preaching the Christian gospel to them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been surprised at his resurrected body in the upper room. He didn't even tell them he was going to be killed until right before it happened. This means that Jesus couldn't have been preaching the Christian gospel.

• Banned
He claimed to be the only way to God.

Sounds like the Gospel to me

I see you didn't understand this writing. The gospel Jesus preached is the voice of God, not some words in a book. Every single word that he spoke came directly from God so he didn't need the scriptures for his gospel. The Christian gospel is words from the Bible that has nothing to do with the voice of God. All those words in the scriptures have been changed by unauthorized sinners.

I see you didn't understand this writing. The gospel Jesus preached is the voice of God, not some words in a book. Every single word that he spoke came directly from God so he didn't need the scriptures for his gospel. The Christian gospel is words from the Bible that has nothing to do with the voice of God. All those words in the scriptures have been changed by unauthorized sinners.

yes I did misunderstand, my apologies.

I still believe the Bible to be inerrant and infallible in the original manuscripts.

The human race pretty much screws up everything we touch, I see your point.

I still believe the Ephesians 2:8-9 doctrine to be the truth. I'm a Calvinist though :eusa_shhh:

I believe in the trinity - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Believe whatever you wish, and put whatever kind of spin on it you wish. If you are fortunate, one day you might get to ask Him face to face what the real deal was... I suspect you may have difficulties getting a word with Him though. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with the OP except to somehow throw darts at Christians.

• Banned

I still believe the Bible to be inerrant and infallible in the original manuscripts.

I still believe the Ephesians 2:8-9 doctrine to be the truth. I'm a Calvinist though :eusa_shhh:

At least the Calvinists believe that all God's created men will be saved from their flesh during this age.

The reason there are thousands of religions and denominations that came out of Christianity is because of the false gospel that the Romans gave their first Christians after they killed all the saints. God interprets the prophecies by using my body so I understand the prophecies in Daniel about Christianity and the beast. If you want this knowledge, I can share it with you. No religion has anything to do with the true God because they all followed pagan ideas and they messed up their languages with these ideas.

Some of the pagan ideas that were added to the new testament and old, were communion, water baptism, bodily resurrections, tithes and offerings, angels, gifts of the spirit, tongues, pentecost, hell, most healings and miracles, most prayers, sinful saints, forgiveness of sins before the flesh sacrifice of Jesus, raising the dead, etc. All this is pagan ideas that were meant to deceive the followers of the saints that were killed by the Romans.

• Banned
I believe in the trinity - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Believe whatever you wish, and put whatever kind of spin on it you wish. If you are fortunate, one day you might get to ask Him face to face what the real deal was... I suspect you may have difficulties getting a word with Him though. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with the OP except to somehow throw darts at Christians.

In the next age the people will have to face me but I'll be living in thousands of bodies.

At least the Calvinists believe that all God's created men will be saved from their flesh during this age.

The reason there are thousands of religions and denominations that came out of Christianity is because of the false gospel that the Romans gave their first Christians after they killed all the saints. God interprets the prophecies by using my body so I understand the prophecies in Daniel about Christianity and the beast. If you want this knowledge, I can share it with you. No religion has anything to do with the true God because they all followed pagan ideas and they messed up their languages with these ideas.

Some of the pagan ideas that were added to the new testament and old, were communion, water baptism, bodily resurrections, tithes and offerings, angels, gifts of the spirit, tongues, pentecost, hell, most healings and miracles, most prayers, sinful saints, forgiveness of sins before the flesh sacrifice of Jesus, raising the dead, etc. All this is pagan ideas that were meant to deceive the followers of the saints that were killed by the Romans.

Just the the sake of argument what is it about water baptism and prayer and communion that are pagan?

In the next age the people will have to face me but I'll be living in thousands of bodies.

:eusa_hand:

Dude. Nobody is going to face you but your mirror.

Give it up, you're not the chosen one.

Trust me, he wouldn't be on the USMB.

:eusa_shhh: brad here thinks he is the father, son and most likely the holey ghost too.

Just the the sake of argument what is it about water baptism and prayer and communion that are pagan?

The truth of God is knowledge and that's all God needed to reveal during this age. Any healings or miracles that were done was only for his chosen ones who were saints and prophets. Jesus was born sinless so he didn't need any healings or miracles to strengthen his faith and trust in God. He grew up with God's knowledge in his heart, mind and soul.

The only thing he did with his saints was to preach the gospel to find his other bodies that were chosen by him before creation. The only thing they needed their hands for was to write his inspired words where he revealed his knowledge. They didn't need to pray unless God forced them to pray for a healing or miracle to build their trust and faith in him. Water baptism is useless for what God does in us.

God isn't into pagan ideas that have nothing to do with his knowledge. Tithes and offerings is useless for us saints because God performs miracles to make sure we have something to eat, drink and a place to sleep. He keeps us busy preaching the gospel or writing so we have no other wants or needs. We are made sinless so we don't have any desires for sex, money, alcoholic, drugs, cigarettes, etc. All we're used for is to reveal God's knowledge to be used in the next age when we wake up without any stored memory. His knowledge is the only reason that this age exists. It has nothing to do with religion but God used religion to carry his scriptures from one prophet to the next and into the time of Jesus and the saints.

He used Christianity to get me the scriptures so I could get a vocabulary for him to use when I'm preaching the gospel 25 years later. Now he has me preaching the gospel to the Christians to find my killer because according to Matthew 24:14, I'm the saint who's preaching the gospel to the world before the end of this age. God guided me to this prophecy when he was letting me know that I was the only saint to preach the gospel since the early fourth century when the last of the saints were killed by the Romans.

Nobody knew who Jesus was when he came preaching the gospel. Only a few people followed him and one received faith before Jesus was killed. God needed a saint in the last days to speak the prophecies to end this age.

:eusa_shhh: brad here thinks he is the father, son and most likely the holey ghost too.

I see you believe in pagan ideas like the Christians do. There's only one God my friend, not three in one.

:eek: What??? USMB is the bestest message board there is...of course HE would be here.

The truth of God is knowledge and that's all God needed to reveal during this age. Any healings or miracles that were done was only for his chosen ones who were saints and prophets. Jesus was born sinless so he didn't need any healings or miracles to strengthen his faith and trust in God. He grew up with God's knowledge in his heart, mind and soul.

The only thing he did with his saints was to preach the gospel to find his other bodies that were chosen by him before creation. The only thing they needed their hands for was to write his inspired words where he revealed his knowledge. They didn't need to pray unless God forced them to pray for a healing or miracle to build their trust and faith in him. Water baptism is useless for what God does in us.

God isn't into pagan ideas that have nothing to do with his knowledge. Tithes and offerings is useless for us saints because God performs miracles to make sure we have something to eat, drink and a place to sleep. He keeps us busy preaching the gospel or writing so we have no other wants or needs. We are made sinless so we don't have any desires for sex, money, alcoholic, drugs, cigarettes, etc. All we're used for is to reveal God's knowledge to be used in the next age when we wake up without any stored memory. His knowledge is the only reason that this age exists. It has nothing to do with religion but God used religion to carry his scriptures from one prophet to the next and into the time of Jesus and the saints.

He used Christianity to get me the scriptures so I could get a vocabulary for him to use when I'm preaching the gospel 25 years later. Now he has me preaching the gospel to the Christians to find my killer because according to Matthew 24:14, I'm the saint who's preaching the gospel to the world before the end of this age. God guided me to this prophecy when he was letting me know that I was the only saint to preach the gospel since the early fourth century when the last of the saints were killed by the Romans.

Alrighty then

Someone has to be the final authority. If my only choices are you and the Bible then I am going with the Word of God instead of you, no offense intended

Last edited:

Please address how the Council of Nicea affected what you read as "The Scriptures"".

Thanks in advance!

Forum List

Back