Did Jephthah actually slay his daughter?

Pharmaceuticals -The Sorceries of Babylon

.............The words "pharmacy" and "pharmaceutical" are derived from the Greek word, pharmakeia (Strong's G5331). This word is found in the Bible in the following passages of scripture.

19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery (pharmakeia), enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, 21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:19-21

and the light of a lamp will not shine in you (the great city Babylon) any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations (ethnos) were deceived by your sorcery (pharmakeia).

Revelation 18:23

Other versions read:

• By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. (NIV)
  • and all the nations were deceived by your witchcraft. (ISV)
  • because all the nations were deceived by your magic spells! (NET Bible)
  • for all nations have been deceived by thy enchantments. (Douay-Rheims Bible)
  • because in your spell inducing drugs all the races were led astray. (Heritage Bible [* presently unable to provide further documentation of this resource]).........................................
Mankind actually learned from those described in the Bible as "the sons of god" (Genesis 6) and "angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode." (Jude 1:6)

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Genesis 6:4

In the book of Enoch (referenced in Jude 1:14), we find an expanded testimony about these beings called Watchers, learning of their activity and their Nephilim "large giant" spawn.

1 And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees. 2 And they became pregnant and bore large giants. And their height was three thousand cubits. 3 These devoured all the toil of men; until men were unable to sustain them. 4 And the giants turned against them in order to devour men. 5 And they began to sin against birds, and against animals, and against reptiles, and against fish, and they devoured one another's flesh, and drank the blood from it. 6 Then the Earth complained about the lawless ones.

Enoch Chapter 7

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes, and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds of coloured dyes. And the world was changed. 2 And there was great impiety, and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt. 3 Amezarak taught all those who cast spells and cut roots, Armaros the release of spells, and Baraqiel astrologers, and Kokabiel portents, and Tamiel taught astrology, and Asradel taught the path of the Moon. 4 And at the destruction of men they cried out; and their voices reached Heaven.

Enoch Chapter 8

As very likely more properly rendered in the popular translation by H. R. Charles, verse 3a reads: "Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings."

As it was, so it is and will be. The Lord Y'shua declared, "For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah." (Matthew 24:37) This same condition responsible for the great flood of Noah's day, which is the genetic mixture of the sons of god and daughters of men, is appointed for the last days - our day!............................

And much like Jephthah the person who created and brought forth this daughter (bath, a local to seek and worship the spirit of God's infinite wisdom) they give up the entire glory to God.

...................the modern "graven images" as one of Satan's schemes (See The Open Scroll Blog from the end of October, 2009 forward), it became apparent that this procreative scheme is and has ever been the underlying theme of graven images. It dawned on me (Thank you Lord!) that the procreative scheme was at the root of these other schemes, even pharmakeia!.....................................................

Again. And again. Just because the Greek work pharmekia is translated "sorcery" doesn't mean that our modern usage translates that way. You have no counter to that, and you have no answer on whether the Bible has anything to say on vaccines. Therefore, I'm going to consider that you understand that the Bible does NOT consider medicines to be "sorcery" nor does it consider vaccines to be sinful. So enough of your nonsense.
You really like being drugged or what? You are free to ignore it but that doesn't make you right in any manner whatsoever. It is an abomination to mix species. That web page I gave you a link to makes it really easy for even the blind to see if they are looking for the truth but obviously truth isn't your gig.

.............The words "pharmacy" and "pharmaceutical" are derived from the Greek word, pharmakeia (Strong's G5331). This word is found in the Bible in the following passages of scripture.

19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery (pharmakeia), enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, 21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

and the light of a lamp will not shine in you (the great city Babylon) any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations (ethnos) were deceived by your sorcery (pharmakeia).

Other versions read:

• because in your spell inducing drugs all the races were led astray. (Heritage Bible [* presently unable to provide further documentation of this resource]).........................................
Mankind actually learned from those described in the Bible as "the sons of god" (Genesis 6) and "angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode." (Jude 1:6)

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

In the book of Enoch (referenced in Jude 1:14), we find an expanded testimony about these beings called Watchers, learning of their activity and their Nephilim "large giant" spawn.

1 And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees. 2 And they became pregnant and bore large giants. And their height was three thousand cubits. 3 These devoured all the toil of men; until men were unable to sustain them. 4 And the giants turned against them in order to devour men. 5 And they began to sin against birds, and against animals, and against reptiles, and against fish, and they devoured one another's flesh, and drank the blood from it. 6 Then the Earth complained about the lawless ones.

Enoch Chapter 7

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes, and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds of coloured dyes. And the world was changed. 2 And there was great impiety, and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt. 3 Amezarak taught all those who cast spells and cut roots, Armaros the release of spells, and Baraqiel astrologers, and Kokabiel portents, and Tamiel taught astrology, and Asradel taught the path of the Moon. 4 And at the destruction of men they cried out; and their voices reached Heaven.

Enoch Chapter 8

As very likely more properly rendered in the popular translation by H. R. Charles, verse 3a reads: "Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings."

As it was, so it is and will be. The Lord Y'shua declared, "For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah." (Matthew 24:37) This same condition responsible for the great flood of Noah's day, which is the genetic mixture of the sons of god and daughters of men, is appointed for the last days - our day!............................

And much like Jephthah the person who created and brought forth this daughter (bath, a local to seek and worship the spirit of God's infinite wisdom) they give up the entire glory to God.

...................the modern "graven images" as one of Satan's schemes (See The Open Scroll Blog from the end of October, 2009 forward), it became apparent that this procreative scheme is and has ever been the underlying theme of graven images. It dawned on me (Thank you Lord!) that the procreative scheme was at the root of these other schemes, even pharmakeia!.....................................................

Again. And again. Just because the Greek work pharmekia is translated "sorcery" doesn't mean that our modern usage translates that way. You have no counter to that, and you have no answer on whether the Bible has anything to say on vaccines. Therefore, I'm going to consider that you understand that the Bible does NOT consider medicines to be "sorcery" nor does it consider vaccines to be sinful. So enough of your nonsense.
You really like being drugged or what? You are free to ignore it but that doesn't make you right in any manner whatsoever. It is an abomination to mix species. That web page I gave you a link to makes it really easy for even the blind to see if they are looking for the truth but obviously truth isn't your gig.

You are mistranslating for your own purposes. That word is used three times in the Bible, every single time for sorcery. Not for medicine. You are purposely deceiving for your own agenda. That's you putting your agenda above the actual Word of God. Again, I'm warning you that this is not what you should do to the Word of God, and I'm warning others not to take what you say as Truth, because it is not.

That's it, I leave you to it now.

Some do, some don't and some just have a hope that there is.

You can hope for a lot of things, but 'Afterlife" is a modern invention. The OT writers just thought God was the forces of nature they didn't understand and needed to be placated by killing people.

thankfully, we outgrew that. Hopefully, we'll outgrown the need for "God" altogether.

Other versions read:

Enoch Chapter 7

Enoch Chapter 8

You are mistranslating for your own purposes. That word is used three times in the Bible, every single time for sorcery. Not for medicine. You are purposely deceiving for your own agenda. That's you putting your agenda above the actual Word of God. Again, I'm warning you that this is not what you should do to the Word of God, and I'm warning others not to take what you say as Truth, because it is not.

That's it, I leave you to it now.
More like you are fully ignoring the truth for your own purposes whatever that may be. Drugging children and experimenting on them with all sorts of inventions is not medicine but a fool will remain blind in their own sin and attempt to try and get others to follow along with them. Be gone and good riddance.

Some do, some don't and some just have a hope that there is.

You can hope for a lot of things, but 'Afterlife" is a modern invention. The OT writers just thought God was the forces of nature they didn't understand and needed to be placated by killing people.

thankfully, we outgrew that. Hopefully, we'll outgrown the need for "God" altogether.
Ain't happening Joe. You haven't outgrown anything your sins and those demons you carry around with you just keep getting more daring by the day but even that is only as long as the spirit of the Almighty allows it.

I like my sins... they're awesome and fun.

But educated people don't believe in sky fairies...

lol....

I just heard that the press secretary said that God wanted trump to be the president. (I suspect that she already knows that it really was the Russians.) Maybe she believes that Putin is a sky fairy? He looks like one. IDK.

I'll bet that she even graduated high school...

Apparently God wanted Hillary to win the popular vote. lol. And the people said yes.

On a serious note, maybe what ancient people called sky fairies, um, what you call sky fairies, was the same phenomena which inspires people to report visitations from aliens.

And I heard that even scientists accept that possibility. Some of them were educated in the finest institutions in the world. And they have the emotional scars to prove it!

Some were so negatively affected by the experience that they compensate by challenging the blind to a game of tiddlywinks in order to feel like a winner for once and go :funnyface:, to convince themselves that it was worth the cost.

Last edited:
The Trinitarian Translators have so greatly perverted much of the Bible. In many places;

Another one of the many Trinitarian mistranslations - is found here in Judges Chapter 11: - Verses 30 – 40 About - Jephthah and his daughter. All that the story is saying in the Original manuscripts is __ __ -

Jdg 11:30 Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, saying If you will without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, :31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD'S, and I will give up of such and such - wickedness / iniquity. “ -

This Hebrew word “ “ is not = “ A BURNT OFFERING

Job 11:14 If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not “ wickedness - “ dwell in thy tabernacles.

Job 15:16 How much more abominable and filthy is man, which drinketh “ iniquity - “ like water?

Job 24:20 He is no more remembered; and “ wickedness - “ shall be broken as a tree.

Job 36:23 Who hath enjoined him his way? or who can say, Thou hast wrought “ iniquity - “?

Psa 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of “ iniquity - “.

Jdg 11:30 Jephthah vowed unto the LORD, saying I will give up of such “ wickedness / iniquity. “ “

Job 36:13 But the hypocrites in heart heap up wrath: they cry not when he bindeth them. :14 They die in youth, and their life is among the unclean. :33 The noise thereof sheweth concerning it, the cattle also concerning the “ iniquity - “

Isa 40:16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for “ iniquity
Mic 3:10 They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with “ iniquity - “

Hab 2:12 Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by “ iniquity - “

This story is so mistranslated by the Trinitarian Translators that they literally changed the entire meaning and events in the story.

The story goes on to describe what happened next.

:34 And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.

:35 And it came to pass, when he { Jephthah } saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Ahh my daughter ! – bowing down, saying bow down , you have troubled me opening a mouth to the LORD - I cannot return....

The Hebrew word = Return “ return “ is the word “ H7725 = - RETURN “

Hos 11:5 He shall not “ H7725 = - return “ into the land of Egypt

Jer 8:4 They will fall, shall not arise? Shall he turn away - and not “ H7725 = - return “

Jer 5:3 Their have made their faces harder than rock; they have refused to “ H7725 = - return “

Jdg 11:35 My daughter! I have opened a mouth unto the LORD, I cannot “ H7725 = ׃ - return “

And his daughter said = verse :36 My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.

:37 And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done, made alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and weep upon my virginity, I and my fellows. :38 And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains. :39 And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, doing his vow according which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a statute of Israel.

As we see here that this Hebrew word “ STATUE “ is used many times in the manuscripts to mean the word “ statute - “ Lev 24:9 And it shall be Aaron's and his sons'; and they shall eat it in the holy place: for it is most holy unto him of the offerings of the LORD made by fire by a perpetual statute - “

And it concludes in verse - :40 That the daughters of Israel went yearly to rehearse / repeat upon the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

Also this same exact Hebrew word with the same exact vowel ending as - “ rehearse / repeat - “ is also used as the same word - as = “ rehearse / repeat - לתנות “ - here in - - Jdg 5:11 There shall they rehearse the righteous acts of the LORD, even the righteous acts toward the inhabitants of his villages in Israel: then shall the people of the LORD go down to the gates.

So we read the story from the manuscripts and here is what it really says;

Jdg 11:30 Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, saying If you will without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, :31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD'S, and I will give up of such and such - wickedness / iniquity. “ עולה׃ -

The story goes on to describe what happened next.

:34 And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.

:35 And it came to pass, when he { Jephthah } saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Ahh my daughter ! – bowing down, saying bow down , you have troubled me opening a mouth to the LORD - I cannot return....

And his daughter said = verse :36 My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.

:37 And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done, made alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and weep upon my virginity, I and my fellows. :38 And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains. :39 And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, doing his vow according which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a statute of Israel.

And it concludes in verse - :40 That the daughters of Israel went yearly to rehearse / repeat upon the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

The verse says nothing about burning anyone or anything in a burnt offering - The Trinitarian Translators simply intended to deceive the reader. They do this in many other places as well. I can go through each and every single last portion of the story and prove to you that the Trinitarian translators completely changed many words.

I was unable to post the rest of the Hebrew words in the forum because the forum currently considers Hebrew word as - banned words. But i studied this for many hours and the Hebrew words confirm the story was greatly mistranslated. God bless you.

Last edited:
The Trinitarian Translators have so greatly perverted much of the Bible. In many places;

Another one of the many Trinitarian mistranslations - is found here in Judges Chapter 11: - Verses 30 – 40 About - Jephthah and his daughter. All that the story is saying in the Original manuscripts is __ __ -

Jdg 11:30 Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, saying If you will without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, :31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD'S, and I will give up of such and such - wickedness / iniquity. “ -

This Hebrew word “ “ is not = “ A BURNT OFFERING
Orthodox Jews hardly can be considered as supporters of the doctrine of the Trinity?

Jdg 11
30. And Jephthah vowed a vow to the Lord, and said, "If You will indeed deliver the children of Ammon into my hand,
31. And it will be, whatever comes forth, that shall come forth from the doors of my house towards me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall be to the Lord, and I will offer him up for a burnt-offering."

Shoftim - Judges - Chapter 11

You can also find the same Hebrew word in Hebrew page::
Burnt offering (Judaism) - Wikipedia

The verse says nothing about burning anyone or anything in a burnt offering - The Trinitarian Translators simply intended to deceive the reader. They do this in many other places as well. I can go through each and every single last portion of the story and prove to you that the Trinitarian translators completely changed many words.

I was unable to post the rest of the Hebrew words in the forum because the forum currently considers Hebrew word as - banned words. But i studied this for many hours and the Hebrew words confirm the story was greatly mistranslated. God bless you.

The word in Hebrew is "Ollah" which means Burnt Offering.

No Jewish or Christian Scholar really thinks that the story is anything but what it is. Jephthah made a foolish vow, and he and his daughter were so terrified of God they felt obligated to carry it out.

Reading a little more on the topic, the fact that he was from the tribe of Gad plays a role, too, re his not having complete trust in God's support he went beyond that and essentially offered a bribe to 'cinch' the support, which of course would have been a craven insult not to mention an act not allowed by the Jewish religion. These were very early days and many would have still been largely pagans at the time.

What should we learn from the tribe of Gad?

Tribe of Gad - Wikipedia

Nothing in the way of names. word choices, and the like is ever just random or accidental or coincidence in these stories and books.

Last edited:
The Jews preserved the manuscripts “ in Hebrew “ – trusting Jews to translate a Hebrew document into another gentile language while they are being raped, persecuted, tortured, butchered and chased out of their homes nearly every century - by murderous Trinitarian Gentiles - is truly a Trinitarian Tradition. This is the basis of their translation and faith..

It is no different when the Muslims forced the Jews to manipulate their Torah when living in Muslim controlled kingdoms. Muslims demand that the mistranslation is inspired by Allah. - Trinitarians are no different than Muslims. Trinitarians have murdered and persecuted and burnt alive and killed millions of people for disagreeing with their faith. The Jews have been one of their main targets. Muslims are still murdering and attacking Jews today and Jews are completely dependent upon Trinitarians for all of their protection, survival and day to day existence and rely upon the Trinitarian world to protect and preserve their very lives and their children. Without the support of Trinitarians. the Jews would be massacred and fall into the hands of their current savage and violent enemies. Nothing has changed since 2000 years ago.

The Manuscripts truly show that - This Hebrew word “ “ is not = “ A BURNT OFFERING “

The Hebrew word is translated and literally means -
wickedness / iniquity. - and this word - - ONLY exists in the Bible - “ 10 total times only “ - and of these of these 10 total times, the English Translators change this word three times to mean something other than saying “ wickedness or iniquity. “
[ 1.] Isa 40:16 as a burnt offering... and [ 2.] Job 36:33 as vapor.... and [ 3.] Jdg 11:31 as a burnt offering...

The other times seven times, the English Translators translate this same exact word in this same exact form with the same exact vowel ending - as nothing but - “ wickedness or iniquity. “

You can go to the Hebrew to English translator, right now and simply paste this word = “ עולה׃ “ and it does not mean - “ burnt offering “ it means a word related to a LOSS, a COST or an expenditure or a rate or a FEE or a price. As it is Wickedness or iniquity in the manuscripts and has a similar meaning today “

hebrew to english - Google Search - paste the word - עולה - and it does not mean “ burnt offering “

This Hebrew word does not appear anywhere in the entire Bible, outside of these 10 instances alone.

The Original Hebrew does not show this word to be the " Burnt Offering " but it shows that it has been changed from its original meaning as even the English Translators used it to mean “ wickedness or iniquity “ 7 “ times out of the 10 times that it appears. It does not appear at any other time outside of these 10 times. And three of the times English Translators - take the same exact word with the same exact form and translate into English to mean something else.

It is - From (moral) evil: -iniquity, perverseness, wickedness) = H5766 - - Meaning = Evel - ‛âvel - ‛avlâh - ‛ôlâh

It obviously is not clear or honest to the English Translators - however, they still list it as - " evel -‛âvel - ‛avlâh and ‛ôlâh = as all meaning the same exact meaning. While they delete and never even list or mention the word form in the ORIGINAL manuscripts which is “ iniquity

Remember that is Mat 5:18 - Yahoshua spoke to the multitudes saying - "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all be fulfilled."
:19 Whosoever, therefore, shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven.

And Luk 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man forces into him. :17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
Yahoshua - declared there that not “ one jot or one tittle “ would pass away from the Law –
The Hebrew manuscripts are what God has preserved, as Yahoshua made it very clear that the Hebrew Language would not pass away from the Law and were very important to God.

Trinitarians were burning and torturing and imprisoning people just before they produced the { KJV } translation ( Concerning the very translation ) itself being translated by others. They still continued to drive people out of England and Europe and expel and persecute people who thought different religious ideologies than they. Many, many Pilgrims and Puritans and Quakers left England because they could not legally exist while being separated from the Church OF England - they would be killed, persecuted and tortured and reduced into nothings of society. They sought to separate from the Church of England;

King Charles the 1st and many other Trinitarian Kings ( TRINITARIAN BEASTS ) would threaten them with harsh punishments if they did not obey the Church of England in religious faiths. Most of them starved to death and died of diseases and other related deaths.

To the Church OF England - this was just a little , tiny , needed change in their society that really never mattered or affected the entirety of the body of society. This was their attitude. And their attitude when they made their translation. I believe that they completely perverted the original manuscripts and sought to insert their pre conceived doctrines..

And this was just in England alone. What about the Millions of total victims throughout Europe who suffered at the hands of the Trinitarian Governmental Translators. This is why it took the Roman Catholic Church nearly 500 years after Christ to produce a Bible into the Latin / Italian language and why they waited until nearly 2000 years after Christ to make the Bible into any other language on the entire planet outside of Latin / Italian. - While butchering, murdering, slaughtering and persecuting others for their faiths that contradicted their established faith and doctrines. This included millions of Jews as well.

I place trust in the manuscripts that show exactly what the Bible says - and do not place all of my trust upon the murderous and defiled wicked men who took nearly 2000 years after Christ just to translate just the Bible into another language, while manipulating, killing, torturing and persecuting and burning alive and forcing others around them for disagreeing with their faith.

Here is another verse that I have not mentioned – the example is found in - Exo 21: verses - 20 – 21.
Exo 20: - 20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with rod and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. - - - :21 Notwithstanding, if he continues a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
Here, the Trinitarian Translators say that “ if a man smite / wounds or kills his servant or maid and they die - he is to be punished. Notwithstanding / or but - if the servant or maid continue living or working a day or two after he is wounded- then his boss ( the killer ) shall not be punished: for He IS his money. In other words, a boss can wound and beat his worker and if the worker does not die in at least two days time from the time that he was injured – then the boss is free of all punishment resulting in the death of his worker.

The Trinitarian Translators indeed make it sound like that the MANUSCRIPTS are actually saying that SOMEONE is allowed to beat their slave to death - just so long as it takes longer than a day for the death. But again, this is horribly mistranslated. We find that it says something totally and completely different from what the Trinitarian Translators are saying.

And here is the word for word translation of each and every single word as laid out in the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS. No words are added to make conjectures, assumption or rationalizations, explanation or justifications - to what each word is saying. This begins directly at verse 20 --- to verse 21

For H3588 - a man H376 - killing H5221 - himself H853 - servant H5650 or H176 -himself H853 - maid H519 - with rod H7626 - is dead H4191 - under H8478 - hand H3027 - avenging H5358 - H5358 avenging – 21: truly H389 - set H5975 - that day H3117 or - H176 - the day H3117 - not H3808 - avenging H5358 avenging H5358 - for H3588 - their H1931 - price, cost, money H3701.....

This is every single word in the manuscripts - laid out in order, ( word for word ) exactly in order - no added explanations and please just read the real manuscript message - here below - WHAT IT REALLY SAYS. - And let’ s go back at least two verses before this and see the context beginning at verse :18 - Exo 21:18 And if men strive together, and one smite another with a stone, or with his fist, and he die not, but keepeth his bed: :19 If he rises again, and walk abroad upon his staff, then shall he that smote him be quit: only he shall pay for the loss of his time, and shall cause him to be thoroughly healed. * : 20: for a man who kills himself a servant or himself a maid with the rod who dies under his hand is to receive vengeance /punishment. ----- 21: truly set / established - that very day - or the day of not avenging the vengeance, for their cost / price / money.

The two verses 20 and 21 are simply saying that the KILLER can be responsible for killing a servant or a maid. And the payment is due in the very day that the killer receives punishment / penalty - and payment can be due also / even upon another day AFTER / beyond the very day - that the punishment is given to the killer. The killer cannot get out of the payment - and that even after the day that he receives punishment - he is still responsible to pay the price for killing someone's servant.

This is very different from Trinitarian Translations. 20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. - - - :21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Original Manuscripts say - : 20: for a man who kills himself a servant or himself a maid with the rod who dies under his hand is to receive vengeance / punishment. ----- 21: truly set / established that very day - or the day of not avenging the vengeance, for their cost / price / money.

Trinitarians took every opportunity to show the Old Testament - LAW - in the most perverted warped and twisted and barbaric form they could manage to manipulate. Because they do not like it to begin with.

it is no different today - here we are in a forum discussing the Hebrew language - yet I am unable to post the Hebrew words providing proof. The proof and evidence is not the subject, only that which can be manipulated and controlled. This only defines faith and fact.

Last edited:
You can go to the Hebrew to English translator, right now and simply paste this word = “ עולה׃ “ and it does not mean - “ burnt offering “

Hey, buddy, guess what... I typed those exact characters into Google, and THIS is what it came up with.

Burnt offering (Judaism) - Wikipedia

he Hebrew noun olah occurs 289 times in the Masoretic Text of the Hebrew Bible. It means "that which goes up [in smoke]".[3] It is formed from the active participle of the Hiphil form of the verb alah (עָלָה), "to cause to ascend." It was sometimes also called kalil, an associated word found in Leviticus, meaning "entire".[3][4]

The Hebrews killed animals as sacrifices and burned them so they would go up in smoke so Yahweh could enjoy them.

In this case, Jephthah did this to his daughter....

The Jews preserved the manuscripts “ in Hebrew “ – trusting Jews to translate a Hebrew document into another gentile language while they are being raped, persecuted, tortured, butchered and chased out of their homes nearly every century - by murderous Trinitarian Gentiles - is truly a Trinitarian Tradition. This is the basis of their translation and faith..

lol another lying bigot floats in out of the Moon. Thanks for putting this drivel at the top of that pile of prose; saved me the time of reading it.

Thank you kindly for at least taking valuable time from your day to respond to me. I really enjoyed reading your replies. This is what I have found in my personal studies. I understand everything you are saying and it makes sense to me. But I wanted to share what I had found when I looked at the manuscript. I would be more than honored to answer or expound upon anything that you were questioning.

I was only able to squeeze in a couple of Hebrew words in there - the rest of them that were the actual proof were not accepted by the font code of the forum. I hope you have the greatest day today - that you have in your entire life. Thanks for talking to me. And I will think about these things and also what everyone is saying and do some more studying. Perhaps there is still something to learn. Thanks.

Also, the form of the Hebrew word in the manuscripts is the word iniquity or wickedness " עולה׃ " and בעולה׃ " these were there in all of those 10 verses.
I just do not see this word being used to mean " Burnt Offering " nor existing in these form - outside of these 10 verses. I know you will not either,

Last edited:

It is no different when the Muslims forced the Jews to manipulate their Torah when living in Muslim controlled kingdoms. Muslims demand that the mistranslation is inspired by Allah. - Trinitarians are no different than Muslims. Trinitarians have murdered and persecuted and burnt alive and killed millions of people for disagreeing with their faith. The Jews have been one of their main targets. Muslims are still murdering and attacking Jews today and Jews are completely dependent upon Trinitarians for all of their protection, survival and day to day existence and rely upon the Trinitarian world to protect and preserve their very lives and their children. Without the support of Trinitarians. the Jews would be massacred and fall into the hands of their current savage and violent enemies. Nothing has changed since 2000 years ago.

The Manuscripts truly show that - This Hebrew word “ “ is not = “ A BURNT OFFERING “

The Hebrew word is translated and literally means -
wickedness / iniquity. - and this word - - ONLY exists in the Bible - “ 10 total times only “ - and of these of these 10 total times, the English Translators change this word three times to mean something other than saying “ wickedness or iniquity. “
[ 1.] Isa 40:16 as a burnt offering... and [ 2.] Job 36:33 as vapor.... and [ 3.] Jdg 11:31 as a burnt offering...

The other times seven times, the English Translators translate this same exact word in this same exact form with the same exact vowel ending - as nothing but - “ wickedness or iniquity. “

You can go to the Hebrew to English translator, right now and simply paste this word = “ עולה׃ “ and it does not mean - “ burnt offering “ it means a word related to a LOSS, a COST or an expenditure or a rate or a FEE or a price. As it is Wickedness or iniquity in the manuscripts and has a similar meaning today “

hebrew to english - Google Search - paste the word - עולה - and it does not mean “ burnt offering “

This Hebrew word does not appear anywhere in the entire Bible, outside of these 10 instances alone.

The Original Hebrew does not show this word to be the " Burnt Offering " but it shows that it has been changed from its original meaning as even the English Translators used it to mean “ wickedness or iniquity “ 7 “ times out of the 10 times that it appears. It does not appear at any other time outside of these 10 times. And three of the times English Translators - take the same exact word with the same exact form and translate into English to mean something else.

It is - From (moral) evil: -iniquity, perverseness, wickedness) = H5766 - - Meaning = Evel - ‛âvel - ‛avlâh - ‛ôlâh

It obviously is not clear or honest to the English Translators - however, they still list it as - " evel -‛âvel - ‛avlâh and ‛ôlâh = as all meaning the same exact meaning. While they delete and never even list or mention the word form in the ORIGINAL manuscripts which is “ iniquity

Remember that is Mat 5:18 - Yahoshua spoke to the multitudes saying - "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all be fulfilled."
:19 Whosoever, therefore, shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven.

And Luk 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man forces into him. :17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
Yahoshua - declared there that not “ one jot or one tittle “ would pass away from the Law –
The Hebrew manuscripts are what God has preserved, as Yahoshua made it very clear that the Hebrew Language would not pass away from the Law and were very important to God.

Trinitarians were burning and torturing and imprisoning people just before they produced the { KJV } translation ( Concerning the very translation ) itself being translated by others. They still continued to drive people out of England and Europe and expel and persecute people who thought different religious ideologies than they. Many, many Pilgrims and Puritans and Quakers left England because they could not legally exist while being separated from the Church OF England - they would be killed, persecuted and tortured and reduced into nothings of society. They sought to separate from the Church of England;

King Charles the 1st and many other Trinitarian Kings ( TRINITARIAN BEASTS ) would threaten them with harsh punishments if they did not obey the Church of England in religious faiths. Most of them starved to death and died of diseases and other related deaths.

To the Church OF England - this was just a little , tiny , needed change in their society that really never mattered or affected the entirety of the body of society. This was their attitude. And their attitude when they made their translation. I believe that they completely perverted the original manuscripts and sought to insert their pre conceived doctrines..

And this was just in England alone. What about the Millions of total victims throughout Europe who suffered at the hands of the Trinitarian Governmental Translators. This is why it took the Roman Catholic Church nearly 500 years after Christ to produce a Bible into the Latin / Italian language and why they waited until nearly 2000 years after Christ to make the Bible into any other language on the entire planet outside of Latin / Italian. - While butchering, murdering, slaughtering and persecuting others for their faiths that contradicted their established faith and doctrines. This included millions of Jews as well.

I place trust in the manuscripts that show exactly what the Bible says - and do not place all of my trust upon the murderous and defiled wicked men who took nearly 2000 years after Christ just to translate just the Bible into another language, while manipulating, killing, torturing and persecuting and burning alive and forcing others around them for disagreeing with their faith.

Here is another verse that I have not mentioned – the example is found in - Exo 21: verses - 20 – 21.
Exo 20: - 20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with rod and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. - - - :21 Notwithstanding, if he continues a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
Here, the Trinitarian Translators say that “ if a man smite / wounds or kills his servant or maid and they die - he is to be punished. Notwithstanding / or but - if the servant or maid continue living or working a day or two after he is wounded- then his boss ( the killer ) shall not be punished: for He IS his money. In other words, a boss can wound and beat his worker and if the worker does not die in at least two days time from the time that he was injured – then the boss is free of all punishment resulting in the death of his worker.

The Trinitarian Translators indeed make it sound like that the MANUSCRIPTS are actually saying that SOMEONE is allowed to beat their slave to death - just so long as it takes longer than a day for the death. But again, this is horribly mistranslated. We find that it says something totally and completely different from what the Trinitarian Translators are saying.

And here is the word for word translation of each and every single word as laid out in the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS. No words are added to make conjectures, assumption or rationalizations, explanation or justifications - to what each word is saying. This begins directly at verse 20 --- to verse 21

For H3588 - a man H376 - killing H5221 - himself H853 - servant H5650 or H176 -himself H853 - maid H519 - with rod H7626 - is dead H4191 - under H8478 - hand H3027 - avenging H5358 - H5358 avenging – 21: truly H389 - set H5975 - that day H3117 or - H176 - the day H3117 - not H3808 - avenging H5358 avenging H5358 - for H3588 - their H1931 - price, cost, money H3701.....

This is every single word in the manuscripts - laid out in order, ( word for word ) exactly in order - no added explanations and please just read the real manuscript message - here below - WHAT IT REALLY SAYS. - And let’ s go back at least two verses before this and see the context beginning at verse :18 - Exo 21:18 And if men strive together, and one smite another with a stone, or with his fist, and he die not, but keepeth his bed: :19 If he rises again, and walk abroad upon his staff, then shall he that smote him be quit: only he shall pay for the loss of his time, and shall cause him to be thoroughly healed. * : 20: for a man who kills himself a servant or himself a maid with the rod who dies under his hand is to receive vengeance /punishment. ----- 21: truly set / established - that very day - or the day of not avenging the vengeance, for their cost / price / money.

The two verses 20 and 21 are simply saying that the KILLER can be responsible for killing a servant or a maid. And the payment is due in the very day that the killer receives punishment / penalty - and payment can be due also / even upon another day AFTER / beyond the very day - that the punishment is given to the killer. The killer cannot get out of the payment - and that even after the day that he receives punishment - he is still responsible to pay the price for killing someone's servant.

This is very different from Trinitarian Translations. 20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. - - - :21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Original Manuscripts say - : 20: for a man who kills himself a servant or himself a maid with the rod who dies under his hand is to receive vengeance / punishment. ----- 21: truly set / established that very day - or the day of not avenging the vengeance, for their cost / price / money.

Trinitarians took every opportunity to show the Old Testament - LAW - in the most perverted warped and twisted and barbaric form they could manage to manipulate. Because they do not like it to begin with.

it is no different today - here we are in a forum discussing the Hebrew language - yet I am unable to post the Hebrew words providing proof. The proof and evidence is not the subject, only that which can be manipulated and controlled. This only defines faith and fact.
Thank you for sharing!!!! it appears as the Hebrew letters posted for you. I had taken to snapshot to get many of them to post.

Have you ever notice that during the Crusades when Rome fought against the Muslim armies, the Roman Catholics never destroyed the Muslim mosks in Jerusalem.

Both - The Al-Aqsa Mosque and The Dome Of The Rock - in Jerusalem, were never destroyed when The Catholic armies conquered Jerusalem.

I would never suggest or wish that anyone, today, should go and destroy or cause damage to any Islamic worship centers anywhere. I respect Muslims and believe they have rights, as long as they are not attacking and harming Americans and our allies.

But at that time period when the Catholics conquered Jerusalem - why did not the Roman Catholics completely destroyed all Islamic Mosks in Jerusalem ?

Instead, The Catholics turned these Mosks into Catholics Churches and simply purified them with rose water. When the Muslims again, later, re-conquered Jerusalem, they still had all of their places of worship.

But you notice that when Rome conquered Jerusalem in the first century, the Romans completely destroyed the Jewish Temple. They also seized, burned and destroyed every scripture manuscript that could be found.

This has impacted the Hebrew people greatly in the preservation of their scriptures. Neither Catholics nor Muslims has preserved, protected or made copies of the Hebrew manuscript scriptures.

I believe that this is why there are so many questions about the Old Testament. The Jews even were forced to make translations of the Bible that agreed with Islam and used " Allah " as the name of God in Islamic countries.

The Roman Catholic Church also did not produce a Bible translation until the late 4 th century.

Also, because of the fact that the Catholic Church waited until nearly 2000 years after Christ, to produce a Bible translation into any other language - { outside of latin / Italian. }
It was not until 1582 - nearly 2000 years after Christ, that the world received its very first translation of the Bible in another language, that all of the governments and kingdoms of Europe would allow you to read without the threat of being declared a heretic, anathema or persecuted and violently attacked, killed or fined - or all your property confiscated.

How can we know if Jephthah actually killed his daughter when the bible was not allowed to be translated into any other language but Latin / Italian - until nearly 2000 years after Yahoshua ?

We simply are expected to rely upon the European translators ? Why not simply go back to the original manuscripts.

The word in Hebrew is "Ollah" which means Burnt Offering.

No Jewish or Christian Scholar really thinks that the story is anything but what it is. Jephthah made a foolish vow, and he and his daughter were so terrified of God they felt obligated to carry it out.
Ollah means “go up”.
When something is burnt, it causes the smoke to rise.

Forum List

Back