Did Israel just drop a hammer on Obama?

How many nuclear weapons does Israel possess?
How many UN Resolutions have condemned the Jewish State?
Polling across the Middle East shows most Arabs believe the US and Israel are the two biggest threats to world peace. If Israel is serious about self-defense, she should stop stealing her neighbors' land and water.

Polling across the Middle East shows most Arabs believe the US and Israel are the two biggest threats to world peace. If Israel is serious about self-defense, she should stop stealing her neighbors' land and water.

Feel free to answer your own riddles with some proof.

"Estimates as to the size of the Israeli nuclear arsenal vary between between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads. Most estimates are that they possess 200 warheads or less. It is also estimated that Israel has the ability to deliver them by intercontinental ballistic missile, aircraft, and submarine."

Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell us why the Jewish State refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty?

Noam Chomsky on Arab opinions of threats to world peace:

"So that -- and in fact, right now, we have direct evidence about attitudes of the Arab population. I think I mentioned this on an earlier broadcast, strikingly not reported, but extremely significant.

"Now, last August (2010), the Brookings Institute released a major poll of Arab opinion, done by prestigious and respected polling agencies, one of them. They do it regularly. And the results were extremely significant.

"They reveal that there is again, still, a campaign of hatred against the United States. When asked about threats to the region, the ones that were picked, near unanimously, were Israel and the United States -- 88 percent Israel, about 77 percent the United States, regarded as the threats to the region.

"Of course, they asked about Iran. Ten percent of the population thought Iran was a threat.

"In the list of respected personalities, Erdogan was first. I think there were about 10. Neither Obama or any other Western figure was even mentioned. Saddam Hussein had higher respect."

Noam Chomsky: "This is the Most Remarkable Regional Uprising that I Can Remember", Noam Chomsky interviewed by Amy Goodman

You're asking a confirmed anti semite for proof? What do you expect?

"Estimates as to the size of the Israeli nuclear arsenal vary between between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads. Most estimates are that they possess 200 warheads or less. It is also estimated that Israel has the ability to deliver them by intercontinental ballistic missile, aircraft, and submarine."

Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell us why the Jewish State refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty?

You answered the one question I didn't doubt. I know that Israel has nuclear weapons. I also know that they aren't threatening to offensively annihilate anyone. I was more interested in your so-called UN resolutions against them.

Also, I really don't care about mid-east polls. Those idiots believe in Islam. It's a severely racist dogma. Why would I expect them to have a favorable attitude towards us regardless of what we do? Only idiots like you, pretend that's not the reality.

I thought England was supposed to be our closest ally?

Theyre supposed to be huh?

But based on how insulted they seemed by Romney during his debacle world tour, if we elect him, then maybe not anymore.

Of course they would act insulted...Romney pointed out that their security was weak. They didn't say he was wrong....they just got pissy.
Their Prime Minister and London's Mayor blasted Romney for what he said.

Forum List

Back