Did I miss when Obama tried to use diplomacy with Gaddafi?

Or there's some of us who take anti-war seriously, unlike all those dems who pretended to be during the Bush years.

I'm against the warmongering in Iraq/Libya/Afghanistan, I don't let political parties influence my principles.

:lol: :lmao: :rofl: OK... whatever :eusa_liar:

Once in my life have I voted for a mainstream party bureacrat, I voted for Bush when I was 18, haven't voted for a mainstream rep or dem since.

After I voted for him I felt like I deserved every american (and foreigner for that matter) a door to door, face to face apology. I won't make that mistake again.

Seeing as OBama and Bush have two compete opposite ideologies...

Yet....

Obama seems to be governing as a mirror image to Bush...

Is it at all possible that neither man is wrong and both did what they truly believed needed to be done?

They both went to war in the region
they both are suing military triubunals
they both kept the tax cuts going.

I believe they both know a lot more about what nees to be done than you and I.

I opposed the Iraq war, I opposed the escalation in Afghanistan, I opposed the attack on Libya.

And now that you saw how a man who campaigned against military action, blasted Bush for his military action, and is quite obviously a man who does not see military action as a tactic .....actually USE military action as a first resort....

perhaps now you can say to yourself...

maybe, just maybe, the men and women that have access to intel and other classified information are more likely better qualiufied to determine if military action is reuqired than I am.

I'm curious as to what intel could possibly make anyone think the Libya adventure is "required."

I do not know...
But...

Would you say that Obama is a man of an ideology that would use military action in a country where it is not warranted?

:lol: :lmao: :rofl: OK... whatever :eusa_liar:

Once in my life have I voted for a mainstream party bureacrat, I voted for Bush when I was 18, haven't voted for a mainstream rep or dem since.

After I voted for him I felt like I deserved every american (and foreigner for that matter) a door to door, face to face apology. I won't make that mistake again.

Seeing as OBama and Bush have two compete opposite ideologies...

Yet....

Obama seems to be governing as a mirror image to Bush...

Is it at all possible that neither man is wrong and both did what they truly believed needed to be done?

They both went to war in the region
they both are suing military triubunals
they both kept the tax cuts going.

I believe they both know a lot more about what nees to be done than you and I.

They're supposed to be doing what's best for you and I and the rest of the middle/low class americans first.

I sure as hell don't think any of our current war adventures help the lower/middle class in any tiny, marginal way.

Bureacrats do the best they can to help themselves, to help those who bribe them (very particular large corporations), to help their party, to help lobbies/special interests, then maybe somewhere toward the bottom of the list the desires and needs of the average taxpayer.

Their campaign directors, speech writers, p-r machines, and the media are responsible for continuing the lie that they give a damn about the average american.

Forum List

Back