Did I miss something here?

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
I don't mean to sound offensive or insulting so please don't take it so. Do you have lives outside the Internet and this message board? I get plenty of sleep, go to work, return home, and glance at the board. Many many many posts have appeared since I was here less than 18 hours ago. Sorry. I have a commitments to a great career, a loving wife, and to my health and fitness. I simply don't have time to keep up with the posts that gather on threads of interest. While I participate in different threads, I will try to keep up. Please show some patients and understanding if it looks as though I missed a question or comment directed at me. Thanks.

Originally posted by mattskramer
I don't mean to sound offensive or insulting so please don't take it so. Do you have lives outside the Internet and this message board? I get plenty of sleep, go to work, return home, and glance at the board. Many many many posts have appeared since I was here less than 18 hours ago. Sorry. I have a commitments to a great career, a loving wife, and to my health and fitness. I simply don't have time to keep up with the posts that gather on threads of interest. While I participate in different threads, I will try to keep up. Please show some patients and understanding if it looks as though I missed a question or comment directed at me. Thanks.

Didn't you read the new handbook?
All members must put in at least 6 hrs a day at the board...:D

I have a rectal implant PC. It is the latest thing "going".

It allows the immoral act of homosexuality while affording me the right to promote it to as many people as possible by way of the web disease free.

Now there is no logical argument anyone can come up with for me to not do it since there is no victim of my crime "butt" me.

-----------------

I am just skipping to the only logical topic this thread can get to well in advance of it going there.

Originally posted by NewGuy

It allows the immoral act of homosexuality while affording me the right to promote it to as many people as possible by way of the web disease free.

Now there is no logical argument anyone can come up with for me to not do it since there is no victim of my crime "butt" me.

Sure. Speak, write letters to the editors of major newspapers, join or create organizations, buy tv and radio time to get your message out. Use whatever means of media communication too you can. I have no argument there. I just marvel at the time people spend here. I'm not obligated to read or listen or pay attention.

Well its summer now, so school no longer takes up the majority of my time. What I do is spend the late hours of the night online (since theres not much I can do, plus I can still socialize), and then I usually start up my computer in the morning before I get going. Also, like now, sometimes when I'm not doing much of anything else I get on. I find this message board better than anything else I could be doing online, plus I'm learning, so theres no harm in it. I do have a life outside of the internet, but the internet is a factor in my life right now.

Matts - since you do NOT have windows into the lives of others therefore you are NOT able to see into anyone else's lives, youre making a pretty big assumption, kiddo.

Do YOU not have a life? Only someone who had the idle time to think up such a silly assed post would have made it.

Really, why in the hell would you care?

Originally posted by NewGuy

-----------------

I am just skipping to the only logical topic this thread can get to well in advance of it going there.

YOU'RE ONE STRANGE DUDE, NEWGUY...:D

Originally posted by mattskramer
I'm not obligated to read or listen or pay attention.

Not to be a dick, because that's not my nature:rolleyes: , but did you just figure this out? he-he

flasher - I like your PF avatar! they are amongst my favorites

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Matts - since you do NOT have windows into the lives of others therefore you are NOT able to see into anyone else's lives, youre making a pretty big assumption, kiddo.

Do YOU not have a life? Only someone who had the idle time to think up such a silly assed post would have made it.

Really, why in the hell would you care?

Okay. Perhaps my comment was heavy-handed. It may have been enough for me to say that I don't have time to keep up with threads so please forgive me if I miss seeing a question directed at me.

Originally posted by nycflasher
YOU'RE ONE STRANGE DUDE, NEWGUY...:D

Just trying to keep a sense of humor. -As sick and twisted as I am, I DO have one.

:D

does anyone have a sense of humor anymore? I mean really, if you make a "zing" on someone they get depressed and a punk to be around. expressing my views like always.

J.I Josh

Forum List

Back