Did I just get a big fat raise or what?

This is just the beginning of the new taxes, and fees. They're starting to talk about taxing a gallon of gas more because we are using less gas. They're trying to figure out how to tax the internet. They aren't going to miss an opportunity over the next 2 years min. Nancy Pelosi just last week said that they're going to take this nation in a new direction. Anybody want to venture just what she meant??

The same direction her giant tits point when she ain't wearing a bra.
Now we know what dillo has been looking at:eek:

anyone who hasn't noticed those puppies is blind.
but sorry---I did blurt it out a tad rudely. My bad. :redface:

Mr Obama campaigned that he would only increase taxes for those that make over $250,000.00.
Holy shit, you mean every smoker in the country just got a salary increase to $250K?

Health Blog : SCHIP: Doctor-Owned Hospitals Win; Tobacco Companies Lose
snip,
The tax on a pack of cigarettes will go up more than 60 cents to about $1 a pack to help fund the $33 billion SCHIP expansion

To add to the stupidity that is congress, there's also this:

$75 million for "smoking cessation activities."

What GOP Leaders deem wasteful in Senate stimulus bill - CNN.com

Sooo, they're gonna pay for Schip with increased taxes on smokes, while spending $75 million dollars to get people to stop smoking. :cuckoo:

Government: Redefining Stupid. Daily.

Mr Obama campaigned that he would only increase taxes for those that make over $250,000.00.
Holy shit, you mean every smoker in the country just got a salary increase to $250K?

snip,
The tax on a pack of cigarettes will go up more than 60 cents to about $1 a pack to help fund the $33 billion SCHIP expansion

Sooo, they're gonna pay for Schip with increased taxes on smokes, while spending $75 million dollars to get people to stop smoking. :cuckoo:

classic, eh?

I'm with batboy-----can't stop now or I would feel like I was depriving children. If I take advantage of "smoking cessation activities" and fail I'll be ripping off the whole country too.

seriously folks-----THAT'S an INSANE idea----and we go for this crap ???

I'm with batboy-----can't stop now or I would feel like I was depriving children. If I take advantage of "smoking cessation activities" and fail I'll be ripping off the whole country too.

seriously folks-----THAT'S an INSANE idea----and we go for this crap ???

Not everyone. ;)

This is just the beginning of the new taxes, and fees. They're starting to talk about taxing a gallon of gas more because we are using less gas. They're trying to figure out how to tax the internet. They aren't going to miss an opportunity over the next 2 years min. Nancy Pelosi just last week said that they're going to take this nation in a new direction. Anybody want to venture just what she meant??

Don't you DARE sully the great and might Madaam Speaker!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy%20Pelosi.jpg

-ack-ack-ack...gurgle-gurgle.....-ack-ack-ack....tax more tax more tax more tax more

They can have my cigarettes when they can take them from my cold, bankrupt hands!

Don't you DARE sully the great and might Madaam Speaker!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy%20Pelosi.jpg

-ack-ack-ack...gurgle-gurgle.....-ack-ack-ack....tax more tax more tax more tax more

OUCH--damn, Frank. I've told ya before---BAG OVER HEAD FIRST

snip,

That shit was getting expensive anyway. Good time to quit. :)

Smokers won't quit until they really want too. I know, I am an x-smoker. Henceforth, there certainly no need to slap taxpayers with another 75 MILLION dollars in this stimulus package for smoking cessation.

It's seem kind of counterproductive doesn't it. I mean here, the government just slapped on another tax on cigarettes to pay for this new chips program, yet they want to dole out another 75 MILLION in taxpayers dollars, of course, to get people to stop smoking.

OUR GOVERNMENT BRAIN-CHILD AT WORK AGAIN, HA.HA.!

The US needs to have a National 'Smoker Appreciation Day'. The Federal Government needs to identify people at a young age to take up smoking to continue funding SCHIP.

God Bless you, Smokers!

Raising internally paid taxes in a recession is foolish.

Even I am oppposed right now to raising taxes ...not even on the superwealthy who, as most of you must know, I blame totally for this recession.

The amount of unrealized wealth (lost in the declining housing pricves and the stock market) is staggering and doing anythuing that decreases the American people's perception of their own wealth at this time is simply a very bad idea.

It does not surprise me that the Dems want to raise tobacco taxes.

They're incredible stupid about that issue.

snip,

Bunch of geniuses we have running this country, isn't it?

snip,

I just got a big fat raise. $25K plus commissions!!! I tripled sales.

Forum List

Back