Did Holder LIE?

was he wrong.

YES

is it a lie.

fuck no

Again, you prove yourself to be the most worthless poster on USMB. When confronted with irrefutable proof that one of your liberal heroes has LIED TO CONGRESS, you make up some dumbfuck excuse that he may have been confused about the timing!

Kiss my money-makin' ass! You are a blithering fucking idiot...proof positive that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Eric Holder lied, Barry Obama lies, Bill Clinton Lied.........Heck they all lie. Anything to save their sorry butts and get rich.

Funny thing is people like TM think they care about HER. :rofl:

What's the difference between 43 and 'a few', and does that qualify as more than a 'bad estimation'??

He gave a top of his head estimation.

that is not a lie.

pretending it is is more partisanship.

He does do a couple of other things in his job

Right its the best part of going liberal watching-- they actually believe government will help them. Never in the entire history of man has this been true. These yahoos are dumb as hell! Willing to trade liberty for food stamps and some pain pills (doubt that one will pass though)

ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010 - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

WASHINGTON - New documents obtained by CBS News show Attorney General Eric Holder was sent briefings on the controversial Fast and Furious operation as far back as July 2010. That directly contradicts his statement to Congress.

On May 3, 2011, Holder told a Judiciary Committee hearing, "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

Yet internal Justice Department documents show that at least ten months before that hearing, Holder began receiving frequent memos discussing Fast and Furious.

He has already admitted to Misleading Congress in a letter once at least. We have no reason to believe he is not still doing it, and we now have no reason to believe Obama is not Hiding something either.

There is absolutely no Justification for his Using EP in this Case. For gods sake Obama Claims he did not know anything about this stuff, EP is meant to protect communications between the President and Aides. If Obama Claims he never knew about this, then what is he trying to protect with EP? And don't give me that he is protecting the Office BS, because I can show you repeated quotes from Obama railing about how EP should only be used in Extreme cases where National Security or Person Privacy issues are involved. Now he uses EP to stop the Release of 1000's of Documents that according to him, Have nothing to do with the office of the president in the First place.

Any Clear thinking person has to see this is fucked up, and it smells to high hell of a cover up.

Obama knows that even if the Courts decide EP does not apply, it would likely not happen before the Election. Shameful.

"I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

people that is not a attempt to LIE about an exact date.

Now tell me how this rates as some HUGE LIE?

they produced the docs on the real dates that is in the record huh?

dear silly fools.

that is not a lie.

its a non commital bad estimation of time.

ROFLMAO sure and if a Republican Admin offical did the same thing you would defend that as well right?

BS.

Obama said he probably heard about it in the last few Weeks. Then we find out it was over 10 Months. that's not a bad estimation of time, it's deliberately Misleading.

and you have once again proven yourself an intellectually Dishonest Partisan Hack shill.

Im not sure but you people probably should shove your false outrage up your asses

Im not sure but you people probably are trying to lie about whats a lie

ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010 - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

WASHINGTON - New documents obtained by CBS News show Attorney General Eric Holder was sent briefings on the controversial Fast and Furious operation as far back as July 2010. That directly contradicts his statement to Congress.

On May 3, 2011, Holder told a Judiciary Committee hearing, "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

Yet internal Justice Department documents show that at least ten months before that hearing, Holder began receiving frequent memos discussing Fast and Furious.

did a bear shit in the woods?

Im not sure, probably you want to make Obama a one term president

"I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

people that is not a attempt to LIE about an exact date.

Now tell me how this rates as some HUGE LIE?

they produced the docs on the real dates that is in the record huh?

A few weeks and 10 months is a huge difference.
Plus he re-tracked his statement after he was caught in the lie.

Forum List

Back