Did Hitler want war?

Did Hitler Want War?

Anyone with an objective mind would know the answer was no. He even stated that himself in MK.
The way I see it, Hitler wanted war, at least with the SU. Brittain and France he figured to chicken to fight with him. But his ultimate goal always would have been war with Russia wich he considered his class enemy.
Oh of course bolshevism had to be defeated and we can see what allying with it has done to the world. There is still communism/bolshevism around the world. The SU would have attacked Germany sooner or later and Hitler figured he would get a jump first.
Nah there was nothing preemptive about it. He considered Slaves and particular Russians as subhuman and he envisioned Russia as a German colony, with the Russian people as it's slaves. So I'm very sorry but trying to translate it to "Communism is bad and Hitler knew it first" is historicaly incorrect.

Did Hitler Want War?

Anyone with an objective mind would know the answer was no. He even stated that himself in MK.
The way I see it, Hitler wanted war, at least with the SU. Brittain and France he figured to chicken to fight with him. But his ultimate goal always would have been war with Russia wich he considered his class enemy.
Oh of course bolshevism had to be defeated and we can see what allying with it has done to the world. There is still communism/bolshevism around the world. The SU would have attacked Germany sooner or later and Hitler figured he would get a jump first.
Nah there was nothing preemptive about it. He considered Slaves and particular Russians as subhuman and he envisioned Russia as a German colony, with the Russian people as it's slaves. So I'm very sorry but trying to translate it to "Communism is bad and Hitler knew it first" is historicaly incorrect.

Yes. For the 'little people' the existential realities between Nazism and Stalinism were distinctions without a difference. It's interesting to study the art of both dictators in that era, as they are exact mirrors of each other's , as if the same artists and PR people did both of them's propaganda imagery and statues and the like. A long time ago, National Review did an interesting article on that, showing the comparisons; they were practically duplicates, with the only changes being red stars and swastikas, respectively.

Did Hitler Want War?

Keep thinking you are right when you are in fact wrong. Hitler DESPISED bolshevism and struck first. The fact Stalin was going to strike first is well documented.

Stalin's Secret War Plans: Why Hitler Invaded the Soviet Union. Richard Tedor.
Makow - Stalin Intended To Strike Hitler First

Oh and Hitler "hated" Slavs and Russians so much THOUSANDS of Slavs and Russians and Blacks and Indians among others FOUGHT in the German Army for Hitlers Reich.

Did Hitler Want War?

Keep thinking you are right when you are in fact wrong. Hitler DESPISED bolshevism and struck first. The fact Stalin was going to strike first is well documented.

Oh and Hitler "hated" Slavs and Russians so much THOUSANDS of Slavs and Russians and Blacks and Indians among others FOUGHT in the German Army for Hitlers Reich.
So we are basicly arguing if Barbarossa was preemptive? Soviet offensive plans controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, this is what I found. In the end it doesn't really matter. Like a lot of history. The truth is simply wich sources you believe. And the fact of the matter is that Hitler used slaves and other people in his army. Doesn't exclude that he hated them. And Hitler's Einzatsgruppe make a very strong point for my argument.

Did Hitler Want War?

So we are basicly arguing if Barbarossa was preemptive? Soviet offensive plans controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, this is what I found. In the end it doesn't really matter. Like a lot of history. The truth is simply wich sources you believe. And the fact of the matter is that Hitler used slaves and other people in his army. Doesn't exclude that he hated them. And Hitler's Einzatsgruppe make a very strong point for my argument.
Victors write the history. So we can see how factual it truly is.Since the history was written by the Jew who DESPISED Hitler for trying to destroy their grip on Germany.

Did Hitler Want War?

I suspect that your own "objective mind" (and very gullible) is not aware of the manuscript for Adolf's second book. It never got published, however forensics has shown that it was typed on the same typewriter as the first book MK.

In the second manuscript Adolf talks about conquering not only Europe but also the USA.

If your objective and gullible mind can come up with a way he could do that without war then be my guest.

However you are going to find that difficult.

Whenever a contradiction is arrived at a-posteriori, it indicates the original premise (here, yours, objective mind) is erroneous.

Another numb nut newbie they are like flies on shit I tell ya
Ad hominem is the only true defense available to morons.

They cannot engage in a battle of wits because they are witless.

In your case you simply need to inform yourself about the second manuscript.

That is your main shortcoming at this point, besides gullible.

I own the book form of it and have read it that being said most if not all historians say it's unclear if it's Hitlers doing or someone else's I'll take his actual speeches and writings about England and the USA not an undetermined manuscript

I own the book form of it and have read it that being said most if not all historians say it's unclear if it's Hitlers doing or someone else's I'll take his actual speeches and writings about England and the USA not an undetermined manuscript

It is not clear to me what specific writings or statements attributed to adolf makes you feel that he had no intentions
to contend with England or the USA?

Did Hitler Want War?

Of course not.

Hitler was forced to invade Poland. And Norway. And Belgium. And Luxembourg. And the Netherlands. And Denmark. And France. And Russia.

He was just forced.
Stupidity is your strong suit eh? Germans in Danzig were being persecuted by Polish authorities and the Polish authorities after being warned wouldn't take measures to stop it,as the leader of Germany it was his duty to protect ALL Germans. France declared war on Germany so...tough shit there. Russia had plans to invade Germany and Germany merely took the offensive as any right minded person would do. Netherlands again declared war on Germany.

Did Hitler Want War?

Of course not.

Hitler was forced to invade Poland. And Norway. And Belgium. And Luxembourg. And the Netherlands. And Denmark. And France. And Russia.

He was just forced.
Stupidity is your strong suit eh? Germans in Danzig were being persecuted by Polish authorities and the Polish authorities after being warned wouldn't take measures to stop it,as the leader of Germany it was his duty to protect ALL Germans. France declared war on Germany so...tough shit there. Russia had plans to invade Germany and Germany merely took the offensive as any right minded person would do. Netherlands again declared war on Germany.

LOL- yes- poor Hitler forced to invade Poland 'to protect Germans'.

Netherlands had proclaimed itself neutral- Hitler invaded anyway- guess he found Germans there to protect also.
Luxembourg also pursued neutrality- and just like in Netherlands, Hitler promised to respect its neutrality and invaded anyways.
And Belgium too. Guaranteed neutrality by your idol- and invaded anyways.

What a scumbag Hitler was.

In so very many ways.

The coward did the world a favor when he shot himself- shame he caused so many other deaths in the process.

Did Hitler Want War?

Of course not.

He was just forced.

Netherlands had proclaimed itself neutral- Hitler invaded anyway- guess he found Germans there to protect also.
Luxembourg also pursued neutrality- and just like in Netherlands, Hitler promised to respect its neutrality and invaded anyways.

In so very many ways.

The coward did the world a favor when he shot himself- shame he caused so many other deaths in the process.

so true----his girlfriend--magda---was so heartbroken that the was FORCED to shove cyanide down the throats of her five babies-------before joining her beloved Fuhrer-----very romantic

Hitler won 15 countries with Egypt from strong begin then Soviet Union and Great Britain and United States take back Europe to normal again.

Did Hitler Want War?

Of course not.

He was just forced.

In so very many ways.

Don't listen to reason you haven't as long as you have been on this forum I wouldn't expect it from you now. I truly DO NOT CARE. I know history that's REAL you know the fantasy garbage made up by amurican patriot dumbasses and their jew bosses.

Did Hitler Want War?

Of course not.

He was just forced.

In so very many ways.

Don't listen to reason you haven't as long as you have been on this forum I wouldn't expect it from you now. I truly DO NOT CARE. I know history that's REAL you know the fantasy garbage made up by amurican patriot dumbasses and their jew bosses.

LOL- ignorant idiot Hitler admirer.

Forum List

Back