Did Hillary really call Obama a ******?

From your own source:
DISCLAIMER

upload_2017-8-25_20-17-29.png

Dumbass.

• Banned
I simply asked if it was true...asshole.

• Banned

Christ, pathetic.

DIHz1TSXoAA5Fpu.jpg

How about taking personal responsibility before posting a link, it literally took me 20 seconds to discover it was fake news. No wonder you support Trump, you guys just keep falling for it.

I asked a question and you went into attack mode. You could have said, no, this is a parody site and I would have thanked you. You don't have to be a jerk all the time, you know?

Christ, pathetic.

DIHz1TSXoAA5Fpu.jpg

How about taking personal responsibility before posting a link, it literally took me 20 seconds to discover it was fake news. No wonder you support Trump, you guys just keep falling for it.

I asked a question and you went into attack mode. You could have said, no, this is a parody site and I would have thanked you. You don't have to be a jerk all the time, you know?

Yes, you 'asked' a question. When did you stop masturbating underneath your Ed Asner poster on your bedroom ceiling? It's only a question.

Did Don THE Con really fuck 15 year old Ivanka?

ivanka-trump.jpg
Disgusting filth.
Yeah and you still voted for him like a good little cuck
Poor spin. I was referring the person who posted the picture of Trump claiming he had sex with his daughter as "disgusting filth", like all America haters.
Why do you think Trump keeps her around? Jared is Trump's favorite cuck.

ivanka-trump.jpg
Disgusting filth.
Poor spin. I was referring the person who posted the picture of Trump claiming he had sex with his daughter as "disgusting filth", like all America haters.
Disgusting filth.

ivanka-trump.jpg
Disgusting filth.
Disgusting filth.

ivanka-trump.jpg
Disgusting filth.
I made no such claim, like the OP I simply asked a question, did you call the OP "disgusting filth?"

ivanka-trump.jpg
Disgusting filth.
I made no such claim, like the OP I simply asked a question, did you call the OP "disgusting filth?"
The mere suggestion is disgusting filth.

ivanka-trump.jpg
Disgusting filth.
The mere suggestion is disgusting filth.
Yeah but Trump actually raping her is infinitely worse

Forum List

Back