CDZ Did Hillary meet Putin before 11-09-16?

Did Trump and/or Hillary meet Putin before Nov. 9, 2018?

• Only Hillary

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Only Hillary

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Both Trump and Hillary

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Neither Trump nor Hillary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm ignorant regarding the issue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you mean for the date in question to be Nov 9, 2018? That date is almost a year away and both HRC and DJT have already met Putin.

I assume you mean 2016.....
I am also guessing HRC had met with Putin before that date, but not Trump.

Did Hillary meet Putin before 11-09-16?

Are you seriously asking that question here? Have you never heard of or used Google?

The answer to your title question is "yes."

I don't know when Hillary Clinton first met with Putin, but I'm certain it was before November 2016. Bill Clinton first met Putin in 2000. I suspect Hillary accompanied him on that trip. If not then, then surely some time after that, and certainly during her tenure as Secretary of State she met Putin, if not before 2012, then in 2012 at the Group of 20 meeting in Mexico.

Edit:
Hillary Clinton met Putin in Novo-Ogarevo on March 19, 2010.

clinton-putin.jpg

Last edited:
When did Hillary compare Putin to Hitler?

Answer: March, 2014
Hillary Clinton says Putin’s actions are like ‘what Hitler did back in the ’30s’
So what’s the point of this thread?

I'll admit if I was President I might have to meet and negotiate with some monsters. Behind the scenes I could be trying to destabilize them, covertly. Sometimes necessity over rules ideals. That could be what Trump is trying to pull off. We'll see.

Hillary Clinton says Putin’s actions are like ‘what Hitler did back in the ’30s’

To remind us that there is a G-d who kept that pants suit psycho out of the White House or we'd already be at war with Russia

What would have started a war between us and Russia?

B. Clinton was President for 8 years w/o that happening (insert joke about being too busy having sex in the oval office to start a war or deficit spend here lol)

To remind us that there is a G-d who kept that pants suit psycho out of the White House or we'd already be at war with Russia

B. Clinton was President for 8 years w/o that happening (insert joke about being too busy having sex in the oval office to start a war or deficit spend here lol)

Hillary is a psycho who was talking like she wanted to start a war with Russia. Maybe she thought they agreed to pay her $150MM per year for the uranium?

Hillary is a psycho who was talking like she wanted to start a war with Russia. Maybe she thought they agreed to pay her $150MM per year for the uranium?

If there was a disagree button I wouldn't have to reply.

To be fair, I don't particularly like Hillary. To her credit (in my POV) her biggest accomplishment is she touted health care reform in the 90's.

If anything I think she has proven to be practically tolerant of the shortcomings of powerful men when it helps her reach a goal.

What has she done to make you think she's nuts enough to start wars?

Forum List

Back