Did Hillary Ever Have a Big News Interview When She Became a Woman?

Yeah, it does suck how most conservatives are racist and sexist, but it must make it pretty convenient for you to be able to dismiss everything they say as bigotry without actually having to challenge your own world views.

Likewise, it's unfortunate that ALL democrats see ALL white males as racist, world destroying, minority raping, poor hating, profit-over-principle warmongers with nothing to contribute to society other than violence and xenophobia.

See? I can make dipshit generalizations too :)
Only your dipshit generalization looks very, well, "dipshit".

Republicans are 90% white. At the same time, the majority of Democrats are white. And look at those whites. Gay, atheist, scientists, college professors, liberal, conservative, rich poor. The difference is that the Democratic party works with everyone else in the party. These white people simply aren't welcome in the racist, ignorant and homophobic GOP. Even you have to admit that.
But yet the democratic party welcomed Robert Byrd, a top recruiting Ku Klux Klan Grand Kleagle, with open arms.

up-CK442KIM98L4MAHG.jpg

What is it about LEAVE HILLARY AND HUMA'S 'LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP' ALONE! you all don't understand?
It's nobody's business but theirs. What people do with their gentitals is their own business!

Yeah, it does suck how most conservatives are racist and sexist, but it must make it pretty convenient for you to be able to dismiss everything they say as bigotry without actually having to challenge your own world views.

Likewise, it's unfortunate that ALL democrats see ALL white males as racist, world destroying, minority raping, poor hating, profit-over-principle warmongers with nothing to contribute to society other than violence and xenophobia.

Republicans are 90% white. At the same time, the majority of Democrats are white. And look at those whites. Gay, atheist, scientists, college professors, liberal, conservative, rich poor. The difference is that the Democratic party works with everyone else in the party. These white people simply aren't welcome in the racist, ignorant and homophobic GOP. Even you have to admit that.
But yet the democratic party welcomed Robert Byrd, a top recruiting Ku Klux Klan Grand Kleagle, with open arms.

up-CK442KIM98L4MAHG.jpg
You can't possibly not know that the KKK started with white conservatives who migrated to the GOP when blacks joined the Democratic party. After reading posts on a message board like this, if you don't know that, you have to be a tard who is in serious denial. There can't be any other possible explanation.

The whole Bruce Jenner thing got me wondering. It would have probably been before my time. So some of the older posters on here would have to inform me. Not sure it those things were such a big deal back then. Or maybe he/she wasn't famous enough yet.

Hey man, she's always been 100% woman. Just a walking, talking Goddess.

:|

This is why the GOP misses out on the women voters. Who cares what the Fuck Hillary looks like? If you don't like her as POTUS IT should be because you have a better candidate -- not because she has cankles! Good Lord, get a grip, people....
What world are you living in?

This is why the GOP misses out on the women voters. Who cares what the Fuck Hillary looks like? If you don't like her as POTUS IT should be because you have a better candidate -- not because she has cankles! Good Lord, get a grip, people....

The real world, where you alienate women voters with misogynistic and overtly asinine remarks.

Yeah you help, Rice, Carson, Cain and any other successful republican minority. Is called a house ni@ger by your kind. No bigotry or racism there.

The whole Bruce Jenner thing got me wondering. It would have probably been before my time. So some of the older posters on here would have to inform me. Not sure it those things were such a big deal back then. Or maybe he/she wasn't famous enough yet.
We didn't notice yours either...

The real world, where you alienate women voters with misogynistic and overtly asinine remarks.
Yeah Palin was treated fairly?

She and Obama are planning a joint announcement that they have done a gender trading places.

Yes, but I love them dearly. :D

up-CK442KIM98L4MAHG.jpg

You should join the democratic party, Steve -- you and Mr Bird will have lots to talk about.

Yeah Palin was treated fairly?

No, she was not and still is not being treated fairly and I often took up for her and her daughter Bristol, but because of the way the right is talking about Clinton, how can you possibly ask women to vote republican?

Too bad, I'm very high on Rand, but once again you guys do nothing but inspire a large turnout for the dems

Forum List

Back