Did Hillary deserve to become president?

I don't care for Hillary either. but she had "a little" more experience than Obama..

But she is a Progressive ideologue just like him, just in a pant suit.

Frankly I can't think of anyone who "deserves" to be our President..They are just another human being as the rest of us..nothing MORE.

I don't really like Hillary, but she deserved it FAR more than Obama did.

Agree

I really didn't like her much
But

I do believe she would have done a better job

She reminded everyone of their ex-wife. And I don't even have an ex-wife.
She would have been pretty effective. Which is why I didnt want to see her get in. Look how badly things got fucked up with the incompetent in chief we have now. Imagine if you had someone who really knew they were doing.

Hillary deserved nothing. She was dealt a winning hand and ended up losing with it. There was a lot of democratic backlash on her supporting the Iraq War. Obamas position against it worked in his favor.

Obama built up a lot of momentum in the primaries and Hillary could not keep up

Last edited:
Nobody deserves the presidency. If someone wants it they have to go out and work to get it.

Team Hillary in '07 & '08 screwed up. They got outfoxed and outworked. Whether that gets laid squarely at her feet, her campaign manager's, or a combination of both I don't know. But the Obama team beat 'em, and all the others, fair and square.

Same will happen with the Republicans this year. Someone's gonna end up with a better plan and work to make it come to fruition. And then beat the snot out of Barry in November.

I think Hilary would have done 100 percent better then the loser we have in office! She unlike Obummer likes our country and has pride in it. Obama on the other hand is trying to destroy it

Hillary deserved nothing. She was dealt a winning hand and ended up losing with it. There was a lot of democratic backlash on her supporting the Iraq War. Obamas position against it worked in his favor.

Hillary had more delegates until the party big-wigs fell for the "first black president" crap and canned her.

The feeling on her part and the part of many of her supporters is what cost her the job. No one likes that level of arrogance.

Given that her policies and Obama's aren't that much different, he administration would have been even more of a disaster than his. She works hard, is determined, actually has a clue. But given her policy choices, that would not have helped. It is better that Obama is so disassociated from his job and spends so much time on golf. He does no damage. When dealing with ultra lefty monbats, does no damage is the best you can hope for. One shudders at someone with Hillary's work ethic could have accomplished in the way of damage beyond repair.

Hillary had more delegates until the party big-wigs fell for the "first black president" crap and canned her.

No she didnt. She tried to steal Michigan and Florida and nobody was going to stand for it if she backed her way into the nomination
The Clinton machine also tried to get the super delegates to jump ship from Obama to her. She backed down due to public outrage

Last edited:

Your hood-and-sheet are showing.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back