Did Hillary & Debbie Wasserman Schultz leave open a back door?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
The trust for all those Pakistanis to have computer access and congressional access, install & create access like back doors, access to all the people who have classified info like operations over seas can be compromised all through the illegal acts those 2 comitted, including letting foreign agents access to something so sensitive as our computer comunications systems.
Is this how the Taliban was tiped off today?
Now we see just how truly dangerous Comey's protection of Hillary really was.
It shows up in ways unimaginable until it's too late. Is protecting your wife's political career really worth all this in protecting her party affiliation? Is Hillary and Debbie's protecting their political career worth all this?
Isn't it proof that our system has failed us,
if party and power is more important then country, then the system is never serving the nation, only themselves.

Last edited:
The trust for all those Pakistanis to have computer access and congressional access, install & create access like back doors, access to all the people who have classified info like operations over seas can be compromised all through the illegal acts those 2 comitted, including letting foreign agents access to something so sensitive as our computer comunications systems.
It shows up in ways unimaginable until it's too late. Is protecting your wife's political career really worth all this? Is Hillary and Debbie's protecting their political career worth all this?
if party and power is more important then country, then the systm is never serving the nation, only themselves.

excuse me-----I may be misunderstanding something or REALLY MISSED something------about what was the Taliban tipped off----today?

It shows up in ways unimaginable until it's too late. Is protecting your wife's political career really worth all this in protecting her party affiliation? Is Hillary and Debbie's protecting their political career worth all this?
if party and power is more important then country, then the system is never serving the nation, only themselves.
I had an erotic hope when I clicked on this thread

Forum List

Back