Did he say anything yet?

He repeated the lame line that the American people agree with him. Its like he doesn't even realize that nearly half didn't vote for him or his bullshit. Oh, and he forgot the House was also reelected

He said he was absolutely against raising the debt ceiling:

'The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.'

oh wait.

That was 2006 when he voted against raising the debt ceiling!

He just went on about how those republican congressmen must pay their (his) debts that "they" racked up, how people won't get their SS checks, or military checks, or several other checks if those republicans don't do their job. How those republicans have already gotten our credit rating lowered once and how they would do it again if they don't do "their" job.

So....just more blaming someone else because he's so perfect. I'm really getting to the point where i hate this man.

]He just went on about how those republican congressmen must pay their (his) debts that "they" racked up[/B], how people won't get their SS checks, or military checks, or several other checks if those republicans don't do their job. How those republicans have already gotten our credit rating lowered once and how they would do it again if they don't do "their" job.

So....just more blaming someone else because he's so perfect. I'm really getting to the point where i hate this man.

Wait a minute. Before he said that RAISING the debt ceiling was a sign we could not pay our bills:

' It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills.'

Now he is saying we must overspend to ..... pay our bills?

I am beginning to think he is a clueless, bloviating asswipe.

He just went on about how those republican congressmen must pay their (his) debts that "they" racked up, how people won't get their SS checks, or military checks, or several other checks if those republicans don't do their job. How those republicans have already gotten our credit rating lowered once and how they would do it again if they don't do "their" job.

I know. Hate is a strong word, but this guy brings out strong emotions.

]He just went on about how those republican congressmen must pay their (his) debts that "they" racked up[/B], how people won't get their SS checks, or military checks, or several other checks if those republicans don't do their job. How those republicans have already gotten our credit rating lowered once and how they would do it again if they don't do "their" job.

Wait a minute. Before he said that RAISING the debt ceiling was a sign we could not pay our bills:

' It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills.'

Now he is saying we must overspend to ..... pay our bills?

I am beginning to think he is a clueless, bloviating asswipe.

?

What took ya so long?:razz:

What took ya so long?:razz:

I think i just didn't want to admit it.....i don't like to hate anyone!
I always hated his policies and what he's done the last 4 years, but i would never say
I hated him as a person. I can say that now.....

I can't afford to hate people. I have been there and it never worked out well for me. (or them)
I hate his policies, his narcissism and his sticky out ears, but I don't hate the man. Detest is a good word.. A total lack of respect to the point where I would refuse to shake his hand and turn my back to him if we were introduced.

Yes, DETEST is actually a better word, because like i said, i don't like to even say i hate someone! And i can't say that i ever have hated anyone....but this has to be as close to hate as i can get!

Forum List

Back