Did Grassley staffer hide evidence?

I read the Think Progress story, and I am not quite sure what it is they are saying. Someone, who will not answer any questions about anything, allegedly told someone else who works for a Republican about something else that may, or may not, have been done by News Corp, and no one did anything. That is so vague it is possible to argue anything, and never be wrong.

Or right, for that matter.

The information provided by Thinkprogress, if true, makes me wonder what the whole story is. Right now, there doesn't seem to be evidence in record of any actual wrong-doing. For the story to move forward, progressive blogs or mainstream media (or even an actual law-enforcement agency) are going to have to find out more.

The information provided by Thinkprogress, if true, makes me wonder what the whole story is. Right now, there doesn't seem to be evidence in record of any actual wrong-doing. For the story to move forward, progressive blogs or mainstream media (or even an actual law-enforcement agency) are going to have to find out more.

They should 'find out more', but instead they will continue to print scuttlebutt.

And he is going to go down.

Which means the right will lose its grip of the media

I doubt that.

Even if Murdock goes down, I doubt that.

Thanks to the USA abandoning anti-monopoly laws regarding the media, the INSIDERS' PARTY has a very firm lock on MSM.

If you ever wake up from your delusion that the problem is those bad GOPers v those working class loving DEMs, you're going to be even more pissed than you are right now.

Forum List

Back