Did god really condemn mankind? Is god a just god?

hobelim

I hear you, but whatever intelligent question I ask a Christian, I still get stupid answers as that is all they have when they use mythos instead of logos.

Faith closes the mind. It is pure idol worship.

Faith is a way to quit using, "God given" power of Reason and Logic, and cause the faithful to embrace doctrines that moral people reject.

The God of the OT says, “Come now, and let us reason together,” [Isaiah 1:18]

How can literalists reason on God when they must ignore reason and logic and discard them when turning into literalist?

Those who are literalists can only reply somewhat in the fashion that Martin Luther did.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”
“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”

This attitude effectively kills all worthy communication that non-theists can have with theist. Faith closes the believers mind as it is pure idol worship.

Literalism is an evil practice that hides the true messages of myths. We cannot show our faith based friends that they are wrong through their faith colored glasses. Their faith also plugs their ears.

Regards
DL

If you think you have been condemned to hell and death and need a savior, can you tell us what sin of yours earned you hell and death?

I once ate a baloney sandwich on Friday. What must I do to be saved?

Recognize that you are full of baloney. That is why you could not answer my simple question.

Regards
DL

Hey man, you should know by now that if you ask a stupid question you are going to get a stupid answer.

You should have asked the faithful if they really believed that Jesus is coming, ANY MINUTE, to judge the living and the dead, why do they choose to be such assholes every single day.
Because we are only human.

Human of the vilest type, given that you idol worship a genocidal god and call an evil prick of a god good.

Why do you call such evil good?

Regards
DL

You should have asked the faithful if they really believed that Jesus is coming, ANY MINUTE, to judge the living and the dead, why do they choose to be such assholes every single day.

We again?

Ugh. Fuck you and your we.;

You have been called on by God to strive to become more than a sinful human numbskull, a new creature that differentiates between good and evil, learns how to choose good and rejects evil, and in doing so becomes holy as God is holy.

I shudder to think of what species of unclean creature you used to be if becoming an unclean creature that does not ruminate, an idolator, was an improvement.

Were you ever a politician? A lawyer? A preacher? A brown nose dork feasting on the shit of another low-life?

How did you end up proudly wearing Satans signature, that giant black thumbprint on your chin?

Wanna share?

Last edited:

We again?

Ugh. Fuck you and your we.;

You have been called on by God to strive to become more than a sinful human numbskull, a new creature that differentiates between good and evil, learns how to choose good and rejects evil, and in doing so becomes holy as God is holy.

I shudder to think of what species of unclean creature you used to be if becoming an unclean creature that does not ruminate, an idolator, was an improvement.

Were you ever a politician? A lawyer? A preacher? A brown nose dork feasting on the shit of another low-life?

How did you end up proudly wearing Satans signature, that giant black thumbprint on your chin?

Wanna share?
Come at me, bro.

If you think you have been condemned to hell and death and need a savior, can you tell us what sin of yours earned you hell and death?

I once ate a baloney sandwich on Friday. What must I do to be saved?

Recognize that you are full of baloney. That is why you could not answer my simple question.

Regards
DL

Hey man, you should know by now that if you ask a stupid question you are going to get a stupid answer.

Human of the vilest type, given that you idol worship a genocidal god and call an evil prick of a god good.

Why do you call such evil good?

Regards
DL
You too. Come at me, bro.

You have been called on by God to strive to become more than a sinful human numbskull, a new creature that differentiates between good and evil, learns how to choose good and rejects evil, and in doing so becomes holy as God is holy. I shudder to think of what species of unclean creature you used to be if becoming an unclean creature that does not ruminate, an idolator, was an improvement. Were you ever a politician? A lawyer? A preacher? A brown nose dork feasting on the shit of another low-life? How did you end up proudly wearing Satans signature, that giant black thumbprint on your chin? Wanna share?
I will share that you sound like a preacher.

Preach on, Reverend Nut Job.

This whole thread is irrelevant. God could not have condemned mankind as God is a contrived being. He does not actually exist. But, according to the story God is not just.

This whole thread is irrelevant. God could not have condemned mankind as God is a contrived being. He does not actually exist. But, according to the story God is not just.

I agree as a genocidal god cannot be a good god.

That is hardly irrelevant, to moral people.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back