Did Glennbeck just dis Sarah Palin?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
"I have no desire to be president of the United States. Zero desire," Beck told Fox. "I don't think that I would be electable. And there are far too many people that are far smarter than me to be president. I'd like to find one with some honor and integrity. I haven't seen them yet, but they'll show up."

Glenn Beck's 'Honor' rally: What you missed - CNN.com

Does he not consider Sarah Palin to be a potential candidate with honor and integrity?

"I have no desire to be president of the United States. Zero desire," Beck told Fox. "I don't think that I would be electable. And there are far too many people that are far smarter than me to be president. I'd like to find one with some honor and integrity. I haven't seen them yet, but they'll show up."

Says the entertainer who changed his entire personality as soon as he got a new boss. And a new audience. Hmmm.....:eusa_think:

Does he not consider Sarah Palin to be a potential candidate with honor and integrity?

Is Sarah a candidate?

Is Sarah a candidate?

According to some of the rabid tea baggers she is.

Is Sarah a candidate?

Perception is everything. This could be why he wouldn't be a decent candidate. He sticks his foot in his mouth more than she does..

Forum List

Back