Did Gibson have a double standard for Palin?

the part i find offensive is the yo-bama supporters claiming palin didn't know what the bush doctrine is when gibson didn't know himself. oh and i'm sure most those yo-bama supporters don't know and don't care to know.

That Gibson didn't actually know doesn't surprise me at all. It has been misstated so often by the left now, you'd think it means we get to bomb Canada for no other reason than we feel like it.

Here's what jumped out at me on the first reading:

GIBSON: But, Governor, I'm asking you: We have the right, in your mind, to go across the border with or without the approval of the Pakistani government.

PALIN: In order to stop Islamic extremists, those terrorists who would seek to destroy America and our allies, we must do whatever it takes and we must not blink, Charlie, in making those tough decisions of where we go and even who we target.

GIBSON: And let me finish with this. I got lost in a blizzard of words there. Is that a yes? That you think we have the right to go across the border with or without the approval of the Pakistani government, to go after terrorists who are in the Waziristan area?

He got lost in a blizzard of words and didnt think she answered is question ?
Sorry Charlie---I ain't buying the feigned confusion on this one.

I read a suggestion to politicians to bring their own camera crew to any interviews, seems good advice when you read the unedited transcripts:

The Mark Levin Show Gibson Interview

btw, I've never heard the Mark Levin Show, just found the transcripts there.

Forum List

Back