Did ebola just hates Asians?

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
So far from what I know no Asians who got killed by ebola yet, or there have been a case already?

Anyway be sure to twit this by using the hashtag #EbolaHatesAsiansSoFarNoAsiansKilledByEbola to give good news to at least all the Asians in the world who at least using twitter.

Last edited:
  • Banned
So far the virus seems to be genetically only deadly on African and other race that are genetically similar to African such as westerners.

Talking about H5N1 flu, that flu seems to be genetically deadly on Asians. It seems certain viruses are genetically deadly to certain races.

It seems Asians genetically different from other race while African and westerner for example are genetically similar so the virus which African are vulnerable for are also applied to westerners.

• Banned
I believe what we should do is every time we hear of someone being diagnosed with Ebola we should pray for them.

Nina Pham is hot. That is all, carry on.

/thread

Nope, she survived.

You're an idiot

You just hate that ebola only hates Asians.

No hispanic person from the America's has died. Looks like ebola hates them too.

Awful logic, there have been hispanic who got killed by ebola, america is not the only place where hispanic lives, as for Asians nope not even 1 no matter in which part of the world.

No hispanic person from the America's has died. Looks like ebola hates them too.

Awful logic, there have been hispanic who got killed by ebola, america is not the only place where hispanic lives, as for Asians nope not even 1 no matter in which part of the world.

Lol a lecture from you about logic that's rich.

How about Native Americans? None of them have even been infected by ebola. Ebola must hate them EXTRA!

So, who's sock is this ridiculous 'character'? No way this is a real person.

Nope, she survived.

You're an idiot

Lol a lecture from you about logic that's rich.

How about Native Americans? None of them have even been infected by ebola. Ebola must hate them EXTRA!

I never deny other race who are strong against ebola such as native american.

Talking about native american, I heard they claim themselves to be technically Asian, not sure what they mean by that.

Forum List

Back