Did Donald Trump Just Break The Law And Reveal Classified Intelligence?

wow.... this is from red state:

dumb donald is dangerous

"Not that it wasn't predicted by literally anyone who has even spent a few minutes listening to Donald Trump, but the Internet was abuzz last night at the prospect that Donald Trump potentially revealed the existence of a U.S. base in Saudi Arabia... Which is a very, very, very bad thing."

more at link

Did Donald Trump Just Break the Law and Reveal Classified Intelligence? | RedState

of course, because it's red states, they go on to liken it to hillary's emails.....except that hillary's emails weren't classified when she got them. but still and all. this is why people in the intelligence community and people on both sides of the aisle didn't want dumb donald getting briefings....
You got Google, Jellybean?

US Military Bases in Saudi Arabia | MilitaryBases.com

Links been posted half a dozen times.

Doesnt' agree with them, so it must be wrong

We have stealth bases in the Middle East.

Snicker.
US military technology. It's the fucking best!!!

0e6c016706a8fcd884658163b5e09c43.jpg

That website is not the military and has nothing to do with the government.

Gotcha, you need to play a semantics game. Typical.

"Eskan Village, officially named Eskan Village Air Force Compound, is a U.S. military compound located 20 kilometers south-east of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The base is home to the 64th Air Expeditionary Group, Office of the Program Manager - Facilities Security Force (OPM-FSF), Office of the Program Manager Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program (OPM-SANG), and the United States Military Training Mission in Saudi Arabia (USMTM)"

Eskan Village - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A military base is a facility directly owned and operated by or for the military or one of its branches that shelters military equipment and personnel, and facilitates training and operations.[1] In general, a military base provides accommodations for one or more units, but it may also be used as a command center, a training ground, or a proving ground. In most cases, a military base relies on some outside help in order to operate. "

Military base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You lose no matte howr we play this thing kid.
Who said there aren't bases in Saudi Arabia?

" That doesn't change the fact there are officially no US military installations in Saudi Arabia. And there haven't been since 2003"

One who dwells in the realm of semantics is one who's mind is weak.
Is there a sale on straw at Rural King today or something?

What I wrote.
That doesn't change the fact there are officially no US military installations in Saudi Arabia

What your brain told you:
That doesn't change the fact there are no military installations in Saudi Arabia

See the problem?

Both Will and I have bitch slapped you with your own words. You keep changing words thinking that it will give you shelter, it won't. We indeed have a "Base/Installation" in Saudi Arabia. Eksan is indeed all of the above. ;) Does that help you?
You're the only one changing words. Sorry about your wanting it to not be true. But if you can't understand the difference between the statement I made and what you are making up I can't help you. The sad part is both of you think I am attacking Donald Trump when all I'm doing is pointing out the United States doesn't officially have any bases in Saudi Arabia.

We have stealth bases in the Middle East.

Snicker.
US military technology. It's the fucking best!!!

0e6c016706a8fcd884658163b5e09c43.jpg
We'll be right there to pick you up.

You have revealed a top secret weapon that we've had hidden in the middle East.

At an undisclosed Air Base that only Trump is aware of.

Hug your wife. Kiss your children. Say your goodbyes.

wow.... this is from red state:

dumb donald is dangerous

"Not that it wasn't predicted by literally anyone who has even spent a few minutes listening to Donald Trump, but the Internet was abuzz last night at the prospect that Donald Trump potentially revealed the existence of a U.S. base in Saudi Arabia... Which is a very, very, very bad thing."

more at link

Did Donald Trump Just Break the Law and Reveal Classified Intelligence? | RedState

of course, because it's red states, they go on to liken it to hillary's emails.....except that hillary's emails weren't classified when she got them. but still and all. this is why people in the intelligence community and people on both sides of the aisle didn't want dumb donald getting briefings....

From the accompanying WSJ article....

It’s unclear what would happen if either of the candidates disclosed any of the information they are told by intelligence officials.

Gotcha, you need to play a semantics game. Typical.

"Eskan Village, officially named Eskan Village Air Force Compound, is a U.S. military compound located 20 kilometers south-east of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The base is home to the 64th Air Expeditionary Group, Office of the Program Manager - Facilities Security Force (OPM-FSF), Office of the Program Manager Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program (OPM-SANG), and the United States Military Training Mission in Saudi Arabia (USMTM)"

Eskan Village - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A military base is a facility directly owned and operated by or for the military or one of its branches that shelters military equipment and personnel, and facilitates training and operations.[1] In general, a military base provides accommodations for one or more units, but it may also be used as a command center, a training ground, or a proving ground. In most cases, a military base relies on some outside help in order to operate. "

Military base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You lose no matte howr we play this thing kid.
Who said there aren't bases in Saudi Arabia?

" That doesn't change the fact there are officially no US military installations in Saudi Arabia. And there haven't been since 2003"

One who dwells in the realm of semantics is one who's mind is weak.
Is there a sale on straw at Rural King today or something?

What I wrote.
That doesn't change the fact there are officially no US military installations in Saudi Arabia

What your brain told you:
That doesn't change the fact there are no military installations in Saudi Arabia

See the problem?

Both Will and I have bitch slapped you with your own words. You keep changing words thinking that it will give you shelter, it won't. We indeed have a "Base/Installation" in Saudi Arabia. Eksan is indeed all of the above. ;) Does that help you?
You're the only one changing words. Sorry about your wanting it to not be true. But if you can't understand the difference between the statement I made and what you are making up I can't help you. The sad part is both of you think I am attacking Donald Trump when all I'm doing is pointing out the United States doesn't officially have any bases in Saudi Arabia.

You are just not very good at this son. Here is a tip, REMEMBER what you type...because I will ;)

The Air Force bases in Saudi Arabia have been well known, they are sort of difficult to hide. We're also renting Guantanamo Bay and nobody's complaining even though for 50+ years our landlord has been trying to evict us.

The Air Force bases in Saudi Arabia have been well known, they are sort of difficult to hide. We're also renting Guantanamo Bay and nobody's complaining even though for 50+ years our landlord has been trying to evict us.

Crème is just trying to save face. It ain't happening.

Forum List

Back