Did David Hogg subtweet his Parkland peers during the Tony awards

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hogg is a cautionary tale if ever there was one. You know, those people who peek in high school, who never do anything else. On the bright side, he'll go away. The spot light will shine on some other ninny.

First, being a political spectacle is what you are (see David Hogg Wears NRA Hat. Promises to Win Over Anti-Gun Members and David Hogg’s Publix Die-Ins Backfire on the Left). So for the tweet alone:

Did David Hogg Subtweet His Parkland Peers During the Tony Awards?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Hogg when will this sweeby ass geek realize his gun grab bs has fizzled out and hasn't gone anywhere.
You cant blame him, i would've done the same if CNN gave me some dough and a possible job in the future

Last edited:
Hogg is a cautionary tale if ever there was one. You know, those people who peek in high school, who never do anything else. On the bright side, he'll go away. The spot light will shine on some other ninny.
What did he peek at?

The little twerp doesn't realize he is a political spectacle.

He's never going to win anyone over...he lacks leadership skillls

He is doing quite well for a teen

Conservatives are still making threads about him, he must be doing something right

He reminds me of a high school quarterback who married the head cheerleader and 40 years later still has nothing to talk about on the warehouse loading dock except for his high school exploits. Of course Hogg wasn't even a quarterback and probably doesn't have the skills for a loading dock.

He reminds me of a high school quarterback who married the head cheerleader and 40 years later still has nothing to talk about on the warehouse loading dock except for his high school exploits. Of course Hogg wasn't even a quarterback and probably doesn't have the skills for a loading dock.

He has headlined the news for months. He will be able to show his kids and grandkids magazine covers, interviews with leading news nedia, appearances with politicians and the eternal hatred of the right

Quite a resume

If you spell it “peek,” then you probably aren’t going to be peaking anytime soon.
Peak off, boy.
How do you know I’m a boy? Misogynist.
You are sooo consistant! First you play grammer nazi then you move on to social justice racial bullsh*t!!

Thank you for being you!

If you spell it “peek,” then you probably aren’t going to be peaking anytime soon.
Peak off, boy.
You are sooo consistant! First you play grammer nazi then you move on to social justice racial bullsh*t!!

Thank you for being you!
What do you mean by “you?” Racist.

Conservatives are still making threads about him, he must be doing something right
Exactly. He's turning into the Old Right's worst nightmare....rallying the Youth of America to vote.

Exactly. He's turning into the Old Right's worst nightmare....rallying the Youth of America to vote.

The youth of America doesn't give two shits about the little fag

The youth of America doesn't give two shits about the little fag
You speak for the youth of America, eh, Mal?

We are seeing more David Hogg hate threads than Hillary hate threads

Peak off, boy.

Thank you for being you!
What do you mean by “you?” Racist.
Nice try. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back