Did Crooked Hillary and Co. Hire Someone To Mess With Wikileak's Twitter?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
This is with a Google search, so it looks like Crooked Hillary & Co. asked Google to block it. Apparently democrats hate the 1st and 2nd amendments to the US Constitution. So why is Crooked Hillary running for president if she hates democracy?

This site can’t be reached
twitter.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

I got on Twitter, but certain content is not functioning.

Might be some kind of cheesy denial of service attack perpetrated by Crooked Hillary & Co.

Looks like Wikileaks on Twitter is back. Crooked Hillary alluded to "14 intelligence agencies" while falsely claiming the Mr. Putin and the Russians obtained Crooked Hillary & Co.'s emails feature just these 5 entities that definitely have no idea how to hack a website: Coast Guard, DEA, Navel Intelligence, Department of Energy and Air Force recon. :p

This is with a Google search, so it looks like Crooked Hillary & Co. asked Google to block it. Apparently democrats hate the 1st and 2nd amendments to the US Constitution. So why is Crooked Hillary running for president if she hates democracy?

This site can’t be reached
twitter.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

I got on Twitter, but certain content is not functioning.

I think we all know whose 'content' isn't functioning.

Cyberattack against Twitter is confirmed. Fucking Crocked Hillary douchebags can't even do that right. :p

Forum List

Back