Did Cain commit 3rd degree sexual assault on Sharon Bialek???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"Where I worked in law enforcement for twenty years, what Ms. Bialek described would have been enough to arrest Mr. Cain for attempted 3rd Degree Sexual Assault by force and refer the case to a District Attorney for formal filing of charges."

1) Why didn’t Ms. Bialek go straight to the police right after the event and have Mr. Cain arrested for the alleged crime – and prosecuted?
2) Why didn’t she get an attorney and sue him?
3) Why is she not suing him now?
by: John L. Work is a graduate of Cal State Long Beach. His background includes 20 years service as a Colorado Peace Officer and 2 years with the Colorado State Public Defender's Office as an investigator

Cain’s Accuser Number 4 Describes A Sexual Assault – She Should Have Pressed Criminal Charges If It’s True (UPDATED) | Here's The Right Side Of ItCain’s Accuser Number 4 Describes A Sexual Assault – She Should Have Pressed Criminal Charges If It’s True (UPDATED) | Here's The Right Side Of It

Her claim is SO TRUE, that she had to read it from a statement prepared by Gloria Allred and never took her eyes off the paper.

FAKE.

"Where I worked in law enforcement for twenty years, what Ms. Bialek described would have been enough to arrest Mr. Cain for attempted 3rd Degree Sexual Assault by force and refer the case to a District Attorney for formal filing of charges."

1) Why didn’t Ms. Bialek go straight to the police right after the event and have Mr. Cain arrested for the alleged crime – and prosecuted?
by: John L. Work is a graduate of Cal State Long Beach. His background includes 20 years service as a Colorado Peace Officer and 2 years with the Colorado State Public Defender's Office as an investigator

Cain’s Accuser Number 4 Describes A Sexual Assault – She Should Have Pressed Criminal Charges If It’s True (UPDATED) | Here's The Right Side Of ItCain’s Accuser Number 4 Describes A Sexual Assault – She Should Have Pressed Criminal Charges If It’s True (UPDATED) | Here's The Right Side Of It

Yep exactly glad some are picking this up.

A local CBS news station in Atlanta is reporting that TJ Ward, a private investigator, uses some lie-detecting software that has a$15,000 price tag, and based on the results of looking at Herman Cain’s statement disavowing the claims of sexual harassment being made against him, he is telling the truth.

An analysis of Sharon Bialek’s statement at a press conference a couple of days ago indicated a high likelihood of deception.

This technology was not available when I last worked in law enforcement over 15 years ago, but I did have some basic training with polygraphs and with detecting signs of deception in general. If 70 law enforcement offices around the country are using this with positive results, it must be pretty good.

I have gone into an interview room with a “person of interest” that I had no real evidence against whatsoever, and by capitalizing on signs of deception I noticed during general questioning, have been able to get more specific with my questions…and end up with a confession. If a human being can do that without being able to monitor precisely things like heart rate, vocal patterns and so forth, then it is certainly feasible that software could be devised to do what this is claimed to do.

The results from Cain’s speech indicated “low risk” of deception. Bialek’s, however, was characterized by “Subject is not sure” and “High Stress” and “High Risk Statement”and “Inaccuracy” and “Truth/Excitement.”

Mr Ward, who ran the analysis, says the software is more accurate than the average polygraph (95%) and indicates that Cain is being truthful. The reporter who covered the story said that he tested the software by telling the truth, and by lying, and the results were accurate.

Getting to the bottom of a “he said, she said” where there are no witnesses can be very difficult. On one hand, a preponderance of evidence/accusations can swing your opinion in one direction…but behavior that seems to be outside of a person’s normal character also carries considerable weight. And when you throw in the powerful political interests (not just in the Democrat Party) who would like to see Cain wounded if not destroyed, the water gets even more muddy

Investigator: Lie Detector Software Vindicates Herman Cain | Herman Cain PAC

Its all he said she said.

The whole thing stinks like 7 day old fish though. If it had been me Cains ass would have been in jail.

Still its all he said she said. I guess its all in WHO you want to believe.

Last edited:
Its all he said she said.

No way to prove it either way.

The whole thing stinks like 7 day old fish.

bill clinton thanks you for your post and support.......

And the mainstream media thanks that post because it proves the power of the MSM to mold public opinion even if the stories aren't TRUE or in the case of Clinton's rapes of women TRUE!
Fact is MSM mold people's opinions and the biased MSM therefore has more ignorant voters support Democrat causes based on half truths and innuendos depending on if the story is bad for GOP and good for Demos!

In this case in 5 days there were 50 more Cain stories then in same period when Clinton ran only 3 stories of his rapes!

A local CBS news station in Atlanta is reporting that TJ Ward, a private investigator, uses some lie-detecting software that has a$15,000 price tag, and based on the results of looking at Herman Cain’s statement disavowing the claims of sexual harassment being made against him, he is telling the truth.

An analysis of Sharon Bialek’s statement at a press conference a couple of days ago indicated a high likelihood of deception.

This technology was not available when I last worked in law enforcement over 15 years ago, but I did have some basic training with polygraphs and with detecting signs of deception in general. If 70 law enforcement offices around the country are using this with positive results, it must be pretty good.

I have gone into an interview room with a “person of interest” that I had no real evidence against whatsoever, and by capitalizing on signs of deception I noticed during general questioning, have been able to get more specific with my questions…and end up with a confession. If a human being can do that without being able to monitor precisely things like heart rate, vocal patterns and so forth, then it is certainly feasible that software could be devised to do what this is claimed to do.

The results from Cain’s speech indicated “low risk” of deception. Bialek’s, however, was characterized by “Subject is not sure” and “High Stress” and “High Risk Statement”and “Inaccuracy” and “Truth/Excitement.”

Mr Ward, who ran the analysis, says the software is more accurate than the average polygraph (95%) and indicates that Cain is being truthful. The reporter who covered the story said that he tested the software by telling the truth, and by lying, and the results were accurate.

Getting to the bottom of a “he said, she said” where there are no witnesses can be very difficult. On one hand, a preponderance of evidence/accusations can swing your opinion in one direction…but behavior that seems to be outside of a person’s normal character also carries considerable weight. And when you throw in the powerful political interests (not just in the Democrat Party) who would like to see Cain wounded if not destroyed, the water gets even more muddy

Investigator: Lie Detector Software Vindicates Herman Cain | Herman Cain PAC

People who have a brain and can think for them self really don't need a lie detector test to know what is the motivation behind this attack. If this story would have been handled 15 to 20 years ago there would be some truth to it. If it would have surfaced 3 years ago when he was running for senator there may be some truth to the story. But no it breaks when he running for president and when he starts to look like his poll numbers are on the rise. I don't think the GOP is behind the story. I think the obama campaign is pushing it. It has his early year style of politics all over it. Get rid of your opponent anyway possible/ Just like he did when he was running for state senator in Illinois.

Forum List

Back