Did Bush steal Florida in 2000

Did Bush steal Florida in 2000?

• Total voters
Simple yes or no question.

No. It was Katherine Harris in cahoots with John Roberts that hatched up the scheme to send it to the Supreme Court.

With thinking like that, it is no wonder that you are still talking about it today.
Time to move on Huggy.
We have bigger issues to deal with.

I didn't start this thread idiot. I'm just refreshing the truth for those of you memory challenged. I suppose you don't remember the people pounding on the windows of the recount one of whom was the now Supreme Court Justice. I'll hold on to my thinking thank you..at least I can.

No. It was Katherine Harris in cahoots with John Roberts that hatched up the scheme to send it to the Supreme Court.

With thinking like that, it is no wonder that you are still talking about it today.
Time to move on Huggy.
We have bigger issues to deal with.

I didn't start this thread idiot. I'm just refreshing the truth for those of you memory challenged. I suppose you don't remember the people pounding on the windows of the recount one of whom was the now Supreme Court Justice. I'll hold on to my thinking thank you..at least I can.

You are entitled to your thinking just as I am entitled to my opinion of your thinking.
The crux of what I am saying is that it is time to move on. We have more serious issues to deal with.

And as for the idiot comment, the memory challanged comment and the implication that I can not hold on to my thinking.......seems I hit a sore spot. I suggest you try to understand why it is such a sore spot. Just advice, I have no right OR desire to demand from you.

Funny how every time the losers lose, they want to blame someone else......... you idiots ran Algore you stupid fucks! Then you ran that asshole Kerry, even dumber......... then you lie and cheat to get the change in Congress and then let Soros buy the election for Obammy and not a peep from the clowns still crying about 2000. Pathetic!

The reason you all had to steal the elections in the first place is because the GOP ran Bush.

Republicans are notorious for putting up empty suits.

Did Bush also steal the election in 2004? I'd have to see some evidence of that. And while you at it. provide the evidence that Bush stole the 2000 election.

I don't know if Bush stole the election, nor do I care.

You also don't know that Obammy attended an Ivy League school, what his grades were, that he actually worked at a top law firm, what that supposedly "top" law firm's name was or where that asshole was born.

No. I would have thought the fact that all the counts, both official and non-official came out in Bush's favor should have made that pretty clear.

Funny how every time the losers lose, they want to blame someone else......... you idiots ran Algore you stupid fucks! Then you ran that asshole Kerry, even dumber......... then you lie and cheat to get the change in Congress and then let Soros buy the election for Obammy and not a peep from the clowns still crying about 2000. Pathetic!

Not to mention counting Felons votes in Minnesota to get Frankin elected and gain their super Majority.

Not to mention counting Felons votes in Minnesota to get Frankin elected and gain their super Majority.

That BS got debunked like ten posts after a thread was started on it.

The reason you all had to steal the elections in the first place is because the GOP ran Bush.

Republicans are notorious for putting up empty suits.

OBAMA IS NOT KNOWN FOR BEING AN EMPTY SUIT FOR NOTHING. tHERE IS A REASON THAT HE IS CALLED THIS.

When I played defensive end and we lost I went and shook the hand of my opponent.
Not the way things were done in that election.

I don't think he STOLE it, but I don't think he honestly deserved to win. In the staunchly democratic jewish town of Palm Beach, over 3000 folks cast their votes for Pat Buchanan who was definitely no friend of the jewish community given his positive comments about Hitler, and even Pat himself admitted that, given the poor design of the butterfly ballot, those votes were undoubtedly meant for Gore. Too bad. Think what a different world we would live in today if we had not invaded Iraq.

Layout design of the ballot was done by a Dimocrat and approved by both parties.

Forum List

Back