Did Bush steal Florida in 2000

Did Bush steal Florida in 2000?

• Total voters
Funny how every time the losers lose, they want to blame someone else......... you idiots ran Algore you stupid fucks! Then you ran that asshole Kerry, even dumber......... then you lie and cheat to get the change in Congress and then let Soros buy the election for Obammy and not a peep from the clowns still crying about 2000. Pathetic!

Funny how every time the losers lose, they want to blame someone else......... you idiots ran Algore you stupid fucks! Then you ran that asshole Kerry, even dumber......... then you lie and cheat to get the change in Congress and then let Soros buy the election for Obammy and not a peep from the clowns still crying about 2000. Pathetic!

Who are you addressing this to? RGS?

The reason you all had to steal the elections in the first place is because the GOP ran Bush.

Republicans are notorious for putting up empty suits.

Uninformed sources tell me that Dubya is grateful to Clintons and Janet Reno for kidnapping Elian Gonzalez over Easter weekend. He believes that so outraged the Cuban American voters that they turned out in record numbers to vote against the "Gore/Fidel" ticket and were the margin that gave him Florida, Gores insane recounts notwithstanding

But because Bush is so stupid people always though he was talking about Gore Vidal, the guy Bill Buckley was going to punchout on National TV.

I don't know how many more time I have to explain this to you people

x11933.jpg

The reason you all had to steal the elections in the first place is because the GOP ran Bush.

So it was stolen, why did you not vote so?

My 21 year old has a more impressive work resume than Obama.

So your 21 year old graduated from an Ivy League school, worked at a top law firm, and has been a senator? Wow! That is impressive.

No need to steal Florida. He won it every time they counted the votes.

There's a decent chance the Dimocrats accidently gave the state away though. Leading up to the election they sent lots of volunteers into the many retirement communities throughout the state urging the residents to vote for Gore on election day. And, because they were dealing with many elderly who might not have been as sharp as they once were, kept emphasizing Gore would be in the second position on the ballot, just below Bush's name.

The problem was with the layout of the butterfly type ballot. Bush and Gore were on the left side page and Buchannon was on the right page, with the holes to be punched to record a vote in the center or spine of the ballot. The top hole corresponded to Bush's name on the left, the second hole to Buchannon's name on the right, and the THIRD hole to Gore on the left. The theory or speculation goes that the elderly remembered Gore was in the second position and thus punched the second hole, recording a vote for Buchannon rather than Al.

So your 21 year old graduated from an Ivy League school, worked at a top law firm, and has been a senator? Wow! That is impressive.

In the contecxt that she has actually worked at her own business and generated income for herself and 2 others and worked her way through school to boot.... uh.. yes.

Obama is a nobody. Am associate Law Professor who surrendered his law license. Hardly noteworthy.

I don't think he STOLE it, but I don't think he honestly deserved to win. In the staunchly democratic jewish town of Palm Beach, over 3000 folks cast their votes for Pat Buchanan who was definitely no friend of the jewish community given his positive comments about Hitler, and even Pat himself admitted that, given the poor design of the butterfly ballot, those votes were undoubtedly meant for Gore. Too bad. Think what a different world we would live in today if we had not invaded Iraq.

No, but Gore tried to steal it.
So many bogus claims of polling precincts being blocked and blacks could not vote I could not count them all.

Republican led panel decide they'd give it to their own, just like Dem judge decided outcome of Az law.

Republican led panel decide they'd give it to their own, just like Dem judge decided outcome of Az law.

Man, you must be slow.
Every one of the 3 dozen independent studies done on that election proved that Bush had more votes than Gore.
What else is there to it than that?

images

Face it. You guys lost in 08. Now stand up and take it like man.

Forum List

Back