Did Bush/GOP spy on Democrats?

Sorry Safe Spacers, but it's our turn to be above the law. SUCK IT! :lmao:

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:
And good luck. If it doesn't screw me go for it. And notice Trump's going to give Obama a pass and the next President will give Trump a pass. Although Trump broke code by suggesting he would prosecute Hillary for something she's been cleared of.

And I'm sorry but having a private server isn't the end of the world but boy did Republicans make a big stink out of it. Same with banging Monica. BFD.

Hey, you reap what you sow. Like i said, now it's our turn to be above the law. It is what it is.
It sure is. I'll roll with it. And when I see something I don't like I'll speak up. I won't protest until I see something I don't like though. Only liberal bitches do that. Don't like it, convince your young/female/black/arab/mexican neighbors family and friend to show up next time.

Many of em did show up. And they supported the Clinton Crime Family. They're part of the problem, not the solution.

Nope. The ones who didn't show up are the problem. If you are a liberal that is. More than half the country agrees with me unfortunately a lot of the people who agree with me don't vote.

Obama got more votes than she did. That's how Obama won. Oh, and Hillary got more votes than Trump.

They supported pure evil. And they lost. That's a good thing. The Clinton Crime Family is done. Well, almost anyway, Looks like they may be trying to force Chelsea on us. But hopefully folks will reject her too.

Except they really aren't 1/10th as corrupt as Bush.
You're so full of shit!

Only 2 Presidents have EVER used the IRS as a weapon against the American people - Bill Clinton and Barak Obama.

Obama is the most criminal President in US history, ILLEGALLY being non-compliant with a record 70% of all FOIA requests.

He and Hillary allied themselves with AL QAEIDA, the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans.

Obama violated the Constitution & US law, Un-Constitutionally by-passed Congress to negotiate his own treaty with Iran, to steal and give $500 million to the UN while lying to the American people about how the money was for Zika, & to drag the US into 2 UN-Authorized wars on his own to help terrorists.

Obama has criminalized the DOJ, protecting criminal members of his administration and party from prosecution.

Obama has violated / continues to violate court orders and has been held in Contempt of Court Twice AND has been found Guilty of violating the Constitution by the courts (Non-recess appointments).

Barak Obama is the most criminal Preident, his administration the most criminal, in US history...and all of it has been documented.

So you are either a liar or a delusional partisan hack!
I think Bush was and all of it has been well documented. And I think history will judge Bush harsher. Just the one thing of lying us into Iraq is worse than anything Obama did.

I hope the Democrats obstruct Trump and he has to do all the things Obama did. Will you complain when Trump breaks the law? I doubt it.
'L'

You're so full of shit!

Only 2 Presidents have EVER used the IRS as a weapon against the American people - Bill Clinton and Barak Obama.

Obama is the most criminal President in US history, ILLEGALLY being non-compliant with a record 70% of all FOIA requests.

He and Hillary allied themselves with AL QAEIDA, the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans.

Obama violated the Constitution & US law, Un-Constitutionally by-passed Congress to negotiate his own treaty with Iran, to steal and give $500 million to the UN while lying to the American people about how the money was for Zika, & to drag the US into 2 UN-Authorized wars on his own to help terrorists.

Obama has criminalized the DOJ, protecting criminal members of his administration and party from prosecution.

Obama has violated / continues to violate court orders and has been held in Contempt of Court Twice AND has been found Guilty of violating the Constitution by the courts (Non-recess appointments).

Barak Obama is the most criminal Preident, his administration the most criminal, in US history...and all of it has been documented.

You just got here in August? I don't even know if you were alive during the Bush years. Were you?
Based on YOUR comments, I am older than you.

And good luck. If it doesn't screw me go for it. And notice Trump's going to give Obama a pass and the next President will give Trump a pass. Although Trump broke code by suggesting he would prosecute Hillary for something she's been cleared of.

And I'm sorry but having a private server isn't the end of the world but boy did Republicans make a big stink out of it. Same with banging Monica. BFD.

Hey, you reap what you sow. Like i said, now it's our turn to be above the law. It is what it is.
It sure is. I'll roll with it. And when I see something I don't like I'll speak up. I won't protest until I see something I don't like though. Only liberal bitches do that. Don't like it, convince your young/female/black/arab/mexican neighbors family and friend to show up next time.

Many of em did show up. And they supported the Clinton Crime Family. They're part of the problem, not the solution.

Nope. The ones who didn't show up are the problem. If you are a liberal that is. More than half the country agrees with me unfortunately a lot of the people who agree with me don't vote.

Obama got more votes than she did. That's how Obama won. Oh, and Hillary got more votes than Trump.

They supported pure evil. And they lost. That's a good thing. The Clinton Crime Family is done. Well, almost anyway, Looks like they may be trying to force Chelsea on us. But hopefully folks will reject her too.
Chelsea doesn't have what it takes. She'll run their foundation after they're dead. So close.

Now instead of 2 clinton's we might have 2 Trump presidents in our lifetime. One of his sons or even his daughter could be potus if he does a good job. The new Kennedy's. The new Chamelot. The Trumps just became royalty. OMG! I'm a little excited.

You're so full of shit!

You just got here in August? I don't even know if you were alive during the Bush years. Were you?

You were probably living in your dads balls back then. LOL.

Republicans in the Senate - including a staffer for Republican Senator Orrin Hatch - hacked into the computers of several Senate Democrats, including Ted Kennedy and Dick Durbin. Reading Kennedy's and Durbin's correspondence, the Republican operatives discovered the strategy the Democrats intended to use to attack Republican high court nominees. They leaked fifteen bits of Kennedy's discussions to The Wall Street Journal and other Republican-friendly sources, who used the information to successfully trash and thwart the Democratic plans.

When did Bush use the voter databases that Republican politicians like Jeb Bush and Ken Blackwell have compiled to compare the bank accounts, phone records, and doctor's records of people who vote as Democrats?

When did Bush use his illegal NSA wiretaps to listen in on Democratic Party political strategy sessions?

When did Bush begin snooping into the private lives of average people who committed the crime of registering as Democrats?

What information has he gathered by reading our emails? What is he doing with it? Who's on his "enemies list"?

ThomHartmann.com - Reclaiming The Issues: "Why Is Bush Spying On Democrats?!?"

His administration and party have already been busted by the BBC for targeting Democratic voters in Florida and Ohio to strip them of their right to vote; have already been convicted in Federal Court of jamming Democratic phone banks on election day; have already been outed for targeting groups like the Raging Grannies and The League of Women Voters for "terrorist" surveillance.

Who was spied on first? Probably every Democratic politician in America. (We know they got Kennedy and Durban!)

Who was spied on after that? Probably every journalist and liberal author, columnist, and progressive talk show host in America.

Who will be spied on next? Probably you.

Look at the far left drones..

Obama and the far left get rejected and they still blame Bush!!!

You're so full of shit!

You were probably living in your dads balls back then. LOL.
I like letting you talk - you amuse yourself while simultaneously making yourself looking like an idiot

Republicans in the Senate - including a staffer for Republican Senator Orrin Hatch - hacked into the computers of several Senate Democrats, including Ted Kennedy and Dick Durbin. Reading Kennedy's and Durbin's correspondence, the Republican operatives discovered the strategy the Democrats intended to use to attack Republican high court nominees. They leaked fifteen bits of Kennedy's discussions to The Wall Street Journal and other Republican-friendly sources, who used the information to successfully trash and thwart the Democratic plans.

When did Bush use the voter databases that Republican politicians like Jeb Bush and Ken Blackwell have compiled to compare the bank accounts, phone records, and doctor's records of people who vote as Democrats?

When did Bush use his illegal NSA wiretaps to listen in on Democratic Party political strategy sessions?

When did Bush begin snooping into the private lives of average people who committed the crime of registering as Democrats?

What information has he gathered by reading our emails? What is he doing with it? Who's on his "enemies list"?

ThomHartmann.com - Reclaiming The Issues: "Why Is Bush Spying On Democrats?!?"

His administration and party have already been busted by the BBC for targeting Democratic voters in Florida and Ohio to strip them of their right to vote; have already been convicted in Federal Court of jamming Democratic phone banks on election day; have already been outed for targeting groups like the Raging Grannies and The League of Women Voters for "terrorist" surveillance.

Who was spied on first? Probably every Democratic politician in America. (We know they got Kennedy and Durban!)

Who was spied on after that? Probably every journalist and liberal author, columnist, and progressive talk show host in America.

Who will be spied on next? Probably you.

This is why Republicans think Obama spied on Trump.

Forum List

Back