did Brown steal his election?

so you are Ok with these companies NOT having to show their codes to count our elections?

You do realize that just because they didn't show them to Rick Holmes/Opinion Editor doesn't mean that they don't show them to election officials, right??

how is wanting to see what a company gets paid for by the people being unfair?

look at what the republican party has reduced you to.

You are defending secret elections

Of course we defend secret elections.

Why do you lefties always want to know exactly how everyone votes? Is it so you can punish those who don't follow your wishes??

so you are Ok with these companies NOT having to show their codes to count our elections?

You do realize that just because they didn't show them to Rick Holmes/Opinion Editor doesn't mean that they don't show them to election officials, right??

Prove they show them to election officials

Their very existence in a polling place proves they were shown to and accepted by election officials.

Or do you think just anyone can walk into a polling place and set up a machine??

The idea that Dems cheat more than Pubs is RW PPM Pub/Rush/Foxcrappe., dupes.

I'm guessing someone of integrity is overseeing this, until someone of known integrity says they have
proof beyond reasonable doubt. I hope. Link to the system we have- and copy the pertinent section so I can read it- Windows 98. LOL.

the fact that the republicans here dont care if the companies can count or votes in secret or not shows they dont believe in democracy

Forum List

Back