Did Boy Blunder Call Anymore Press Conferences?

Presidents don't usually give press conferences on the weekend unless it's breaking news on an important issue. I'll let you know if and when he speaks, but I'm fairly certain that you'll here about it, as he's the POTUS, the highest position in the US gov't and arguably the world, and you're just a useless troll with too much time on his hands.

The righties need to ease off on the hysteria. It makes them look especially desperate.

Compare how the righties act now to how Reagan acted when the hostage rescue mission failed. Reagan simply said it was very sad, and didn't scream hatred at Carter or try to make a partisan issue of it. The current batch of righties craps on the Reagan legacy.

The righties need to ease off on the hysteria. It makes them look especially desperate.

Compare how the righties act now to how Reagan acted when the hostage rescue mission failed. Reagan simply said it was very sad, and didn't scream hatred at Carter or try to make a partisan issue of it. The current batch of righties craps on the Reagan legacy.

Expect it to get even worse. The right wingers are starting to see the writing on the wall that Willard isn't going to win so they are completely losing their shit.

I've haven't been in the loop the past day. Has he spoken publicly since Friday?

He's got blood on his hands, so he's keeping a low profile, sending a man with male lovers as ambassador to a Muslim country. Was Obama trying to show America's "Kinder, gentler self"? The Libyans thanked Obama for that little gesture by raping, sodomizing, and dragging the ambassador's dead body through the streets. Obama's lackeys are out there spreading the cover story that the events in Benghazi were spontaneous, precipitated by a you tube video. The MSM will obligingly shortly take the Administration's bit in their mouths and run with it. David Brock at mediamatters will then tell them which direction to run.
If we can save this Republic by preventing another Obama term, its high time the press was called to account for its duplicity and abdication of its responsibility and mend its ways. Peter Orszag recently flat out admitted the NYT has its stories approved and vetted by the WhiteHouse first before they go into print. Their behavior has been nothing short of criminal.

On June 6th an IED landed in the perimeter. Does anyone know when that youtube movie was released with the translation?

I've haven't been in the loop the past day. Has he spoken publicly since Friday?
How come trump isn't holding press conferences? They are going to be the best! The press will ask trump tough questions and he's going to snap. I predict trump won't do press conferences. He will have other people do them because the press will eat him up. He won't be able to answer all their questions. He will say stupid things.

I can't wait! SNL is going to have a field day

He's got blood on his hands, so he's keeping a low profile, sending a man with male lovers as ambassador to a Muslim country. Was Obama trying to show America's "Kinder, gentler self"? The Libyans thanked Obama for that little gesture by raping, sodomizing, and dragging the ambassador's dead body through the streets. Obama's lackeys are out there spreading the cover story that the events in Benghazi were spontaneous, precipitated by a you tube video. The MSM will obligingly shortly take the Administration's bit in their mouths and run with it. David Brock at mediamatters will then tell them which direction to run.
If we can save this Republic by preventing another Obama term, its high time the press was called to account for its duplicity and abdication of its responsibility and mend its ways. Peter Orszag recently flat out admitted the NYT has its stories approved and vetted by the WhiteHouse first before they go into print. Their behavior has been nothing short of criminal.
Here's that " if we can save the republic" bs. Let's see trump save the republic

Forum List

Back